L'Oreal Volume Shocking Mascara Reviews
Ranked #543 in Mascara

Comb your lashes as big as you dare with Volume Shocking, our first construction mascara for up to 12 x more volume for your lashes. For more information, please visit http://www.loreal-paris.co.uk/.

August 11, 2017

I would definitely buy this again

This mascara works amazing it gives you'r eye lashes lots of volume without the clumping, it is very affordable, I have bout this one many times
    I would definitely recommend this to anybody who is looking for a new mascara to try.

3.2/5

March 25, 2017

This was to much weight on my lashes !! The mascara was so thick and wet feeling it clumped up my lashes leaving them a very wet feeling and making a mess all over my face !! I love to have full thick lashes but I found this to be to thick and heavy and made my eyes even blurry at times ! I would not buy this product again , I always like to experiment different brands and products as that's how I came across some of my favorite brands today but this one I can say is definitely not for me !

April 20, 2016

I love the way it makes my lashes pop! It's a very nice product! I really enjoyed this product. It makes you feel sexy and confident. If you like mascara this is one to use.

March 01, 2016

This is a really great mascara ,it goes on smoothly ,doesn't seem to clump and gives my eyes a bold dramatic look for when I'm going out on the town .I don't find it to be too expensive and it doesn't smudge and I don't have to do any touch ups ,so this is definitely a product that I would recommend to all the ladies

January 22, 2016

The shape of the tube is very distinctive... and sometimes hard to store properly because it is so big. The brush handles are a little tricky to hold sometimes because of its shape.

As for the formula itself, if you have time, this mascara will create long, fluttery lashes with volume. The problem? It was too time consuming and required too many steps to get that effect. The black formula itself will create some volume and minimal length, but the primer was needed to add the fibres to create the length. It was long wearing throughout the day and cleaned off with a standard cleanser.

If you have the time and patience, this product will deliver. If not, look elsewhere.

December 23, 2015

This mascara Works amazing! Looks like I have false lashes on

December 23, 2015

I actually really liked the way this product intensified my lashes :) they looked long thick and beautiful :) I already have fairly long lashes but this mascara almost made them look fake haha I absolutely would recommend this to a friend and would buy it again.

November 16, 2015

This Mascara made my lashes feel almost as natural and beautiful as can be would recommend!

September 26, 2015

love this I wear it all the time u should deffinatly get it

June 09, 2015

Works so well. I have naturally long lashes and this just made them fuller an dark