L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

March 19, 2021
    Surrey, United Kingdom

Good all rounder.

This is a good mascara but just that, it’s good it’s just not wow...it’s a decent dupe for the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara but it doesn’t quite live up to that or pack the same punch. Having said that if does hold its own, it gives a nice curl, decent volume and length and doesn’t smudge everywhere so I guess you can’t complain...good mascara on a budget!

November 07, 2020

Good mascara! Would buy again!

It's a good drug store brand mascara, works similar to a high end more expensive brand but this is more affordable and works just as well. I've been using it for years and I get compliments on my lashes all the time. It keeps me happy 😊

October 19, 2020

Not My Fave!

I love trying new mascara but this was certainly not my fave. It seemed okay to start, but the brush was quite soft which I find doesn’t direct my lashes to be nicely fanned out. In my experience the harder brushes help shape the lashes better. That said, after a few days I actually really loved it! My lashes appeared longer and I was able to shape them just fine. Unfortunately this was short lived. Perhaps I just purchased a bad batch, but I find the mascara itself dried out very quickly, not on just one but on three different mascara tubes. I’ve tried SO many different mascaras and there’s certainly a lot better out there. I won’t purchase this one again....it wasn’t worth the short-lived time that I liked it.

September 01, 2020

My go to drug store mascara!

This is has been my go to mascara from the drug store for the past few years. I always seem to come back to it, and always make sure I have a back up at home!

I actually prefer the product once it has been used for a bit, and isn't completely new because the formula starts off to be quite wet, and since the applicator is quite large compared to others it can smudge easily.

May 11, 2020

Définitivement un bon produit abordable

WOW! Ce mascara rend mes cils plus long et volumineux sans efforts! La brosse applicatrice est facile d'usage! Parfait pour un look casual ou glamour!

April 10, 2020

Love it!!

I love this mascara! It’s a dupe for the better than sex mascara and the price point makes it so much better! You can find this mascara at your Nearest drugstore and you won’t be disappointed! More on the clumpy side because it is a volume mascara however it still lengthened my lashes and made them look amazing! It stays on all day without falling off too! Would recommend to anyone!

March 05, 2020
    California, United States

I love it but it dries out quick

I love this mascara, I just wish it had a longer shelf life. I do prefer drier formulas but this one gets there quick, though I think it's well worth it just for the results I get. My lashes are thicker and they always seem a little bit longer when I have this on. I love that it's not a watery formula that sometimes clumps three lashes into one! None of that with this!

January 07, 2020

Makes my lashes look beautiful

I use this mascara everyday and so far out of all the one so have tried this is the best one. It makes my lashes look full and long. It’s lasts a while and isn’t too expensive.

November 25, 2019
    Dorset, United Kingdom

Is it better than Too Faced?

Many people have said this is a dupe for Too Faced Better Than S*x but I'm not entirely convinced. This initially has the same benefits of BTS with volume and length but I find that this flakes quite considerably on me whereas the BTS doesn't. I also find that this mascara also dries out very quickly (2-3 weeks).
    Personally I'll continue buying the travel size of the BTS as this is better value for me.

October 17, 2019

Great Mascara - finishes easily

This mascara is great and paired with l'oreal black, it adds volume but is not clumpy. I would say though this mascara does dry out faster than others I have tried. So if you're someone who doesn't like to change your mascara often, this doesn't have a long shelf life.