L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

January 07, 2020

Makes my lashes look beautiful

I use this mascara everyday and so far out of all the one so have tried this is the best one. It makes my lashes look full and long. It’s lasts a while and isn’t too expensive.

November 25, 2019
    Dorset, United Kingdom

Is it better than Too Faced?

Many people have said this is a dupe for Too Faced Better Than S*x but I'm not entirely convinced. This initially has the same benefits of BTS with volume and length but I find that this flakes quite considerably on me whereas the BTS doesn't. I also find that this mascara also dries out very quickly (2-3 weeks).
    Personally I'll continue buying the travel size of the BTS as this is better value for me.

October 17, 2019

Great Mascara - finishes easily

This mascara is great and paired with l'oreal black, it adds volume but is not clumpy. I would say though this mascara does dry out faster than others I have tried. So if you're someone who doesn't like to change your mascara often, this doesn't have a long shelf life.

October 11, 2019
    Devon, United Kingdom

One of my favourite

This has to be one of my favourite mascaras! I love L'Oréal mascaras and this does not disappoint, gives me beautiful volumeus lashes which is exactly what I love. Even used this as my wedding mascara.

October 10, 2019

Great mascara

This is one of my favourite mascaras on a budget! Goes of really smooth and doesn’t start to look spidery until you attempt to add a third coat. I have found that even if you do put too much on and your eye lashes are starting to clump together, you can wait until the product is dry and brush your eye lashes out to a nice feathery affect with a clean eye last brush. I love the new mystic black colour! Looks way blacker than the blackest black! Makes for a really nice pop!

September 02, 2019

Amazing And AFFORDABLE!

This mascara is a great dupe for Too Faced’s Better Than Sex Mascara. I’ve used both and don’t really notice any difference. In fact, I find the Too Faced Mascara dries out faster. Lash Paradise offers everything a woman is looking for in mascara, it lengthens, it volumizes, and it doesn’t clump or flake. It’s priced similarly to other drug store mascaras but performs far better. I used this mascara 5/7 days a week and it’s my go to!

July 19, 2019

Worth the hype?

This mascara got A LOT of praise and was proclaimed as the drugstore dupe for Better than Sex. It even has that similar rose gold packaging and large brush. There's countless comparison reviews/videos for that already, so I'll just talk about my own experience with this particular mascara. I think it's a decent mascara that adds a lot of instant volume but I think it has the best effect for people with large, thick, and long lashes. For my short, skimpy lashes, this wand was way too big and would deposit mascara in a way that would often lead to clumps and weighed down lashes. If I applied only a light single coat, then the lashes would look okay but that isn't how I like to wear mascara... With only one coat, my lashes are clump-free but it really doesn't even look like I'm wearing mascara at all. I wear mascara because I want longer, thicker lashes that are more defined and hold a curl. With one coat, I only get darker and defined lashes and they stick up rather than staying in the curled shape. I bought a couple tubes of this when they were on sale but I don't think I'll buy any more. I'll use the ones I have when I run out of other mascara and I need a new tube.

July 19, 2019

Nice mascara but clumpy!

This mascara does wonders for lashes, it opens them up and leaves them somewhat defined and curly which is something I haven’t experienced with other mascaras. However this formula is a bit thick and heavy and is prone to clumping and flaking if you are not super careful during application.

July 05, 2019

Je recommande

J'ai l'habitude d'acheter des mascara de grande marque mais j'ai décider de quand même l'essayer ..lors de mon achat il était en spécial. J'ai teouver que le produit rendais bien son travaille allonges bien les cils défini chacun de ceux-ci , il ne fait pas de mottons mais je l'ai trouver plus difficile a enlever. Sinon pour rapport qualité prix il depanne bien.

July 05, 2019

Good volume

I like this mascara, good volume, nice even coating.
    I would recommend it, its great on the budget. Especially there are so many different varieties to chose from.