L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

September 18, 2019
    Florida, United States

Definitely Recommend!

I love this mascara a lot! I’ve been using it for the past year and hands down, it’s the best drug store mascara. Nothing compares to it and it makes your eyelashes pop like crazy. Super voluminous.

September 14, 2019

Best dupe!!!

This is a dupe for the better than sex mascara and it’s amazing. I actually feel like my lashes have grown since using this. One thing is drugstore products always dry up faster but the price makes this not an issue. People always are asking if I have extensions when wearing this.

August 28, 2019

High end dupe at pharmacy price

Love this mascara, similar to $20-30 mascara but at a much lower prince point. Unfortunately it dries quite fast so you'll have to get a new one every 2-3 months.

August 13, 2019

A Perfect Dupe for Better Than Sex Mascara

Wow. My lashes looked great after using this! I was a die hard BTS mascara user, but it's fairly pricey so when I heard this was a great dupe, I tried it and instantly love it!

August 13, 2019

Pretty amazing

It's one of the best mascaras I've ever used!!!
    I last so kind with no smudging it fallout so I can actually use it on my lower lashes too without darkening my undereyes. It gives great volumes with no clumps and length too. Only complaint is it's pricey.

August 12, 2019

Good mascara

Definitely enjoyed this mascara made my
    Lashes long however found it a bit
    Clumpy but all and all a
    Good mascara would buy again definitely for the price of the product
    Definitely worth it

August 07, 2019

Favourite Mascara of all time!

This is one of the best drugstore mascaras on the market. It makes your lashes look longer and fuller for an affordable price. Whenever I wear this mascara I do not need to use false lashes because it gives that effect.

July 29, 2019

Love this

I love this mascara. I have long lashes that typically just look clumpy when using mascara, but this one is perfect and leaves my lashes looking so nice! I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone. I don’t think I could ever switch to using another kind of mascara after using this one.

July 22, 2019

Best makeup I have ever used!

This mascara has often been called a dupe to the "better than sex" mascara. I find this mascara to be even better! Amazing price, and great application. Mascara wand ensures it does not go on too clumpy! Great for everyday and easy to build for an evening look.

July 05, 2019

Great Mascara

I have straight and droopy eyelashes and after curling my lashes and using this mascara my eyelashes look so much fuller and longer! People say this is a good dupe for the Better Than Sex mascara and if you don’t want to spend that much for a mascara I would buy this one, totally worth it!