L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

August 02, 2019

I wanted to love it

I use the regular voluminous mascara, and this looked so good to me. It was ok until half way through the day it did start to flake a bit, and also I believe the tube has less than the regular voluminous. I do buy this when it's on sale, because I like the way it makes my eyes look, but I wish it didn't flake.

May 04, 2019

Not that good

I used this mascara hoping to get good results but this product was getting smudged in a half day. I have used other mascara that are cheaper and more effective. I was not really sure why I paid so much price if the result are not good.

March 21, 2019

Not for me

I don’t know why but EVERY time I try to use this mascara it seem to make me look like a racoon! The application goes on nice. I mean never like the commercials where we all know they got fake lashes on. But it looks good. That buy the end of the day it’s all off my eyes and all over my face! For that reason I must put a low rating. Because if it dosnt last all day it’s not a good mascara even the water proff dose not stay. :(

February 13, 2019

Ok mascara

The formula is a bit dry and it applies smoothly without clumping. It does a decent job thickening my lashes, and it's okay for lengthening. I really like the brush, too.

2.7/5

February 08, 2019

Don't like this product

This mascara has been hyped all over social media, so I decided to give it a try. I find it too clumpy, and flakes almost immediately after application. It continues to flake throughout the day. I'm not sure why this product gets such high reviews, but I haven't liked using it myself.

January 06, 2019

Not a drug store holy grail

I gave in and bought this after beauty influencers praised it as a dupe for Benefit roller lash. It is not!! I found it clumpy and thick, dried out easy and hard to clean off my eyes. I bought two tubes, thinking the first may have been a fluke. I threw the second one out too. Not worth the 10 to 12 dollars.

December 19, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I like it

I like it love the black color.. made them looks fuller then what they really are ... have told friend to try it .... and will buy again.. great for stocking stuffer

September 19, 2018

Heavy

I am someone who can use any mascara so I am not picky I will be honest about that. I may have bought one mascara for myself ever. My nana used to give me one ocassionally for my bday or some time as a gift and now it has become a little joke tradition that she buys me one for every holiday Christmas, Valentine's Easter etc. and bdays and makes up a gift bag. As I said I am not picky as I have good eyelashes so it works for me. This mascara however was horrible. It made my eyelashes feel like they had glue on them. They didn't look any better and just felt heavy and gross.

2.2/5

July 30, 2018

Decevant

Au départ, j'ai bien aimée ce mascara. La brosse travail bien, sépare les cils et les courbes bien.
    Mais, après 1 semaine d'utilisation, le produit à commencer à épaissir. Je devais laver la brosse régulièrement car le produits faisait des "moton". Par la suite l'application est devenu très difficile. Il ne séparait pas bien les cils.
    Finalement après 3 semaines d'utilisation, j'ai jeter le mascara.
    Je ne pense pas racheter ce produit.

July 07, 2018

It's ok

I received this as a #freeproduct to try out. I like the rose gold metallic packaging, the brush is a soft wavy brush(is not the plastic type brush), easy to manage mascara wand. In the commercial it says in 1 coat - it took about 3 coats in order to get longers lashes & volume, I have blonde lashes.After a few uses it became clummy, so I had to use a clean wand to take the clumps out. It also started to flake within a few hours. You can get this at your local drug store or bigbox store for different prices.