L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

September 01, 2020

What went wrong?

The pros begin with the mascara being a very good price and very nice and sleek packaging. But the cons start to show once actually using the product. It is not build-able. IF you try and build onto what you already have it clumps. It also makes your lashes look uneven,overall I would not recommend this mascara as it won't build and clumps up.

June 03, 2020

Starts off great, then clumps

L'Oréal Paris Mascara Voluminous Lash Paradise was my holy grail mascara, until the last 2 tubes I bought got clumpy towards the end. I don't like it when a product I buy starts to get goopy before it's even finished, so I had to throw both out and felt like I didn't get my money's worth. It's a great mascara at first, and it might work for some people as a dupe for the Too Faced mascara, but it just doesn't last. I don't know if I just got unlucky. Either way, not sure if I will buy again.

May 02, 2020

this is a toss up

great product, but after ripping my eyes apart trying to remove it without makeup remover was terrible.
    it made my lashes voluminous and beautiful but removing it was hard.

August 01, 2019

I wanted to love it

I use the regular voluminous mascara, and this looked so good to me. It was ok until half way through the day it did start to flake a bit, and also I believe the tube has less than the regular voluminous. I do buy this when it's on sale, because I like the way it makes my eyes look, but I wish it didn't flake.

May 04, 2019

Not that good

I used this mascara hoping to get good results but this product was getting smudged in a half day. I have used other mascara that are cheaper and more effective. I was not really sure why I paid so much price if the result are not good.

2.3/5

March 21, 2019

Not for me

I don’t know why but EVERY time I try to use this mascara it seem to make me look like a racoon! The application goes on nice. I mean never like the commercials where we all know they got fake lashes on. But it looks good. That buy the end of the day it’s all off my eyes and all over my face! For that reason I must put a low rating. Because if it dosnt last all day it’s not a good mascara even the water proff dose not stay. :(

February 13, 2019

Ok mascara

The formula is a bit dry and it applies smoothly without clumping. It does a decent job thickening my lashes, and it's okay for lengthening. I really like the brush, too.

2.7/5

February 08, 2019

Don't like this product

This mascara has been hyped all over social media, so I decided to give it a try. I find it too clumpy, and flakes almost immediately after application. It continues to flake throughout the day. I'm not sure why this product gets such high reviews, but I haven't liked using it myself.

2.3/5

January 06, 2019

Not a drug store holy grail

I gave in and bought this after beauty influencers praised it as a dupe for Benefit roller lash. It is not!! I found it clumpy and thick, dried out easy and hard to clean off my eyes. I bought two tubes, thinking the first may have been a fluke. I threw the second one out too. Not worth the 10 to 12 dollars.

December 19, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I like it

I like it love the black color.. made them looks fuller then what they really are ... have told friend to try it .... and will buy again.. great for stocking stuffer