L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

January 24, 2019

great!

I love this mascara and have been using it ever since it has came out, very affordable, actually gives your lashes much volume, makes them look very glamorous

January 23, 2019

Lash Paradise=almost falsies

I am a self described mascara fanatic; and this is my fave by far! Even application and every coat means a better bombshell look. Would (and have) told everyone I know to go buy this mascara!

January 20, 2019

mascara

jaime beaucoup se produit il tache pas il ne coule pas il a un maintient de longue duree il fait pas de grumeau par rapport qualite prix il est vraiment acceptable .

January 10, 2019

Nice product

I liked this product.I Have used it so many times. Its leave Great volume and thickness on lashes. I believe donot need fake lashes because l'oreal mascara give my lashes more nice volume. I'm going to definitely buy again.

January 10, 2019

Mascara parfait!

Ce mascara est parfait pour moi, je l'adore. Il de couleur noir intense et il donne beaucoup de volume à mes cils. Je veux l'utiliser à tout les jours.

January 08, 2019

Super mascara!

Très bon mascara! Ne fait pas de petites miettes sous les yeux au courant de la journée. Fais de beaux cils longs et noirs. Je rachèterai c'est certain!

January 08, 2019

Repurchase repurchase repurchase!

I've bought this numerous times and I can't imagine living without it. It's one of my favourite mascaras and it stays on all day long. Would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants an amazing drugstore mascara.

2.3/5

January 06, 2019

Not a drug store holy grail

I gave in and bought this after beauty influencers praised it as a dupe for Benefit roller lash. It is not!! I found it clumpy and thick, dried out easy and hard to clean off my eyes. I bought two tubes, thinking the first may have been a fluke. I threw the second one out too. Not worth the 10 to 12 dollars.

January 04, 2019

Great Mascara

If you are looking for a dupe to the too faced better than sex this is the go to. It's a bit more "wet" more product but it works just as good. You just have to apply an extra coat or two but it's less than half the price and it also does not flake as bad!

January 03, 2019

I love using this product! From an everyday to glam look!

I love bold, long and intense lashes and this mascara gives me what I want no problem! It curls my lashes for me (otherwise straight) and allows me to pack on as much volume and length as I want with zero clump. For lazier days, I still get great lashes with minimal effort. Super long wear, all day with dancing and wind and rain etc (not a waterproof makeup wearer) but still isn't a pain to remove with makeup remover. I love it.