L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

June 21, 2017

J'ai essayé le mascara l'Oréal Lash Paradise

Après avoir entendu parler du nouveau mascara de l'Oréal Lash Paradise j'ai décidé de me le procurer. J'avais entendu dire qu'il était super pour allonger les cils et donner du volume. J'ai aimé ce mascara car il sépare bien les cils mais je trouve que l'ont doit mettre plusieurs couches de mascara pour obtenir un volume acceptable. Je trouve par contre que la tenue est très bien. Je le recommande seulement si vous voulez un mascara qui ne fait pas de grumeau et qui allonge les cils.

June 21, 2017

Best Mascara Ever

You can stop looking around because this is the best mascara that you can find hands down. The packaging is adorable and you can't beat the price. The wand is a big fluffy one (not plastic) and it just grabs and separates your lashes like no other. It gives amazing length and volume and does not smudge or flake by the end of the day. My new favourite mascara won't buy anything else.

June 15, 2017

My new favourite mascara!

This is hands down the best mascara I have ever used! It is just as good, if not better, than some of the high end mascaras found at Sephora. It made my eyelashes thicker and longer and the formula didn't flake at all. You can't go wrong with the price either, it's super afforable and the results are FANTASTIC!!

Lashes or not

This mascara is perfect I mean you need one! I knew that L'Oréal was the best but the mascara is like my dream come true, big lashes and not facke one!

Excellent mascara

Love this product, formula is a bit dry but it does not flake off lashes throughout the day! I do need to curl my lashes before using this mascara to give my lashes a little more length as it is volumising not lengthening!

2.7/5

June 13, 2017

I will not purchase again

I purchased this product myself. I liked the wand, I didn't like the formula. Like what other have claimed, the wand is great at catching short lashes, or coating every lash you have. However, the formula weights my lashes down. I have Asian lashes, so my lashes are normally straight, and requires a lash curler to curl. After I curl my lashes and put on L'oreal's lash paradise, my lashes are immediately weighed down, back to my normal straight lashes.

Definitely not for straight lashes, I will not re-purchase.

June 10, 2017

OMG this is a must have product for ANYONE with fine, thin lashes, that need a volume/color boost. I had heard about this on TV and read some ads about this new and innovative mascara that was being released in May 2017. So after months of waiting my local Shoppers got it in, I bought it ASAP!!
    This is a game changing mascara, it makes my lashes looks is full and long, I almost feel as if I have false lashes on. It makes my eyes pop and finally stand out! This is a water proof mascara so definitely use a make up remover to get it off, it will stick pretty good so that's a necessity.
    I hope everyone love sit as much as I did!!

June 08, 2017

The best drug store mascara the packaging is a beautiful rose gold with gold writting. The product itself is intense with rich black pigment and triples the length of my lashes its a must have with your daily makeup

June 07, 2017

Mon nouveau mascara favoris ever !!!!!!!!!!!

j'utilise le voluminous originale depuis des années et je croyais jamais trouver un mascara pour le surpasser , javais tord !!!!!

la brosse est parfaite et le produit n'est pas trop '' mouillé '' . J'ai très peu de cils et ils sont court mais avec ce mascara j'ai l'impression de porter des faux cils ! ils sont long courber et ce pendant plusieurs heures .

je le recommande a 100% et je vais le racheter c'est certain !

June 06, 2017

Ok so I love this mascara. I normally use the Too Faced Better than Sex so when I heard Lash Paradise was a dupe I immediately went out and bought it (it was on sale too!) I take my mascara very seriously - I'm very picky about the brand, the smell (yes seriously) and the brush. I usually use 2 different kinds at once but I found I prefer Lash Paradise by itself. The formula dries quite quickly and I don't have to wait as long in between coats to apply more. I also find it easier to "manipulate" (can't think of a better word right now) my lashes with the brush to get them where I want to go. No issues with clumping or flaking either! If you love Better than Sex I highly recommend giving Lash Paradise a try - think of all the $$ you'll save!