Love Beauty & Planet Tea Tree Oil & Vetiver Radical Refresher Shampoo Reviews
#21 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Tea Tree Oil & Vetiver Conditioner and Body Wash

So fresh and so clean

I love this shampoo. I really feel that it cleans my hair deeply. Like all products in this range tried, the smell of this shampoo is so sweet and invigorating. He feels the natural and it feels.

Best Shampoo to date!

The Love Beauty & Planet Teea Tree Oil & Vetiver Radical Refresher shampoo is my new favourite! My hair feels so fresh and clean after using it. It lathers so well, and is easy to rinse out. It leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean! I LOVE this brand! The bottles are made of 100% recycled plastic!

Updated On: April 11, 2018

The Love Beauty & Planet Teea Tree Oil & Vetiver Radical Refresher shampoo is my new favourite! I received it for free to try as part of the Product Review Club with Chickadvisor. My hair feels so fresh and clean after using it. It lathers so well, and is easy to rinse out. It leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean! I LOVE this brand! The bottles are made of 100% recycled plastic!

Awesome Shampoo

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion. I love this shampoo. I just have to squeeze a small amount and it gives me a great lather. My hair feels fresh and clean afterwards. Plus I absolutely love the smell. Feels refreshing.

April 10, 2018

La nature dans vos cheveux!

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement avec ChickAdvisor. J'ai aimé le produit, un peu moins l'odeur. Il nettoie bien. J'ai bien aimé la bouteille avec son design.

All natural product!

After the use, you could say that my hair was feeling more refreshed! The only thing was that you would totally need to use a conditioner afterward. Positive vibes from the all-natural side of it, the only downside is that the smell is very strong.

As well from the other product line the packaging is beautiful but it lacks the side of being strong. As for the bottle, it got weak where you would squeeze it. I hated that the product was a tad hard to get out from the bottle.

*I received this product at no charge in exchange for my honest review/opinion.

Un spa à la maison

La fragrance du shampoing Love Beauty & Planet me rappelle un spa où tout sent bon et frais. Autant l'odeur m'a beaucoup plu, autant la propreté que ça a laissé dans mes cheveux était indéniable. J'adopte!

April 09, 2018

It even soothes the scalp !

The tea tree oil in the shampoo helps the dry scalp. It's really nice, it wasnt advertised, but I'm telling you, it does help a little. It cleans up nice, it leaves the hair soft with a nice smell. Better used with the conditioning, because it doesnt untangle at all alone. I'm really happy I got to dry this brand, a very great discovery !

Vraiment bien

J'ai adoré ce shampoing qui a aidé à soigner mes cheveux abîmés, les résultats promis sont là. Mes cheveux sont plus beaux et plus doux. Merci #chickadvisor de m'avoir permis d'essayer gratuitement ce produit.

Must try!

This product is so lovely and has me super impressed. It has the quality and results of a high end product that you would purchase in a department store, however the price is stellar. It also has a very mild scent which I love and it left my hair feeling super clean. What i do love most is that it is a natural product. I highly recommend it!

Good Shampoo

I received this product from Chick Advisor as part of the Product Review Club. I really like the use of tea tree oil and the smell is nice and neutral so my boyfriend can use it too. It leaves my hair SUPER refreshed and really light weight. It also cleans my hair almost like a reset for my hair which is amazing especially after using so many products and heat on my hair!