Lululemon Yoga Pants Reviews

Conceal your muffin top with Yoga Pants by Lululemon! With a wide fold-over waistband, you can smooth your problem areas!
Made with Performance Nylon and Lycra fabric Lululemon yoga pants are perfect for an everyday occasion.
These Yoga pants are flared, and have elastic free waistband to fit snugly and securely.
Visit their website for more information: www.lululemon.ca

August 05, 2018

Love, love, love.

I own multiple pairs! In multiple colours, designs and materials and a handful in just black! I love them! I love them all! They just fit so well and hugs you in all the right places. Yes, they are pricey but so worth it!

August 01, 2018

Favourite pants!

I love my Lululemon pants, you can feel the quality when you wear them. I think they are very overpriced though, I find that other brands such as tuff athletics have a similar quality (even similar products) and are considerably cheaper. I will buy Lululemon still, but will only buy it second hand on on a really good sale.

June 19, 2018

Staple in my gym wardrobe

Lululemon is a very expensive brand however it does function well. Personally I do love the unlined pants as well as some of the other ones as well. They hold up well and they never fall apart I've had a couple pairs in the past that has lasted me for years and if there were any type of problems Lululemon has a awesome return policy even on the sale items.

0.7/5

March 31, 2018

not worth it

These pants are so over priced, your better off buying your leggings else where, i can buy 5 pairs for the price of one lululemon..lol. Had a pair and seams started coming apart. Not worth the money.

March 19, 2018
    Connecticut, United States

Absolutely love them!

I've gotten two pairs of lululemon pants from a friend and one pair from the store and I absolutely love them! They are super comfortable. I'm able to move anyway I want to and they stay on me like a second skin. You can never have enough pairs of these pants!!! <3 :)

February 02, 2018

Great quality

I've had a few pairs of lululemon and found they have great quality, really comfortable and fits mid rise. They are expensive but great for working out or daily use.

January 19, 2018

Love my lulus

I don’t buy them often but when I get a new pair I can’t help but wear them all the time. They are so comfortable and fit perfectly every time. They’re great for working out and also for work lol

2.3/5

October 14, 2017

Disappointing

I own many pairs of Lululemon yoga pants. All of the pants I purchased before 2010ish are still going strong! All of the pants I have bought in the past half decade or so, however, have completely fallen apart at the seams, and are pilling like crazy. I cannot justify spending $100+ on a pair of pants, only for them to fall apart within a few wears. Terrible quality.

October 14, 2017

They don't last

I got on the LuLuLemon bandwagon a few years ago and bought a pair of yoga pants. I loved them at first because they had a nice fit and felt good. But they barely made it through a year before the legs started to stretch out in the wash (?) and they got misshapen and the fabric started to pill. I'd heard that the quality was better before they moved their manufacturing overseas. Really disappointing for the price. My $30 yoga pants from Superstore have lasted longer.

September 23, 2017

Not the same as they once were

These were originally my go to pants for yoga pants, but after getting my second pair I find that they've changed and seem to pill more. They're fairly expensive, so I found that to be pretty disappointing. They are comfy though, and it's awesome that they hem them for you.