Old Navy Active Wear Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 148 in Athletic Wear

April 06, 2017

Amazing quality active wear that is affordable for anyone!

I own a ton of Old Navy activewear and I have never had an issue. I run a lot and do high intensity workouts and these pieces have never let me down!

March 22, 2017

I recently bought these super cute leggings to wear for indoor beach volleyball (weird, I know!) I absolutely love them. They're so comfortable and easy to move in, and I have no fear diving for the ball. I bought these on clearance for $6.99 but I wouldn't hesitate to pay full price for another pair.

November 30, 2016

I Love my Old Navy Active wear. I'm not a fan of paying hundreds of dollars for yoga pants. These fit great, wash up nice and keep looking good. Great value!

November 01, 2016

After wearing "higher end" active wear for a long time, I was looking for a more affordable brand when I had to get fit again after having kids. I received an email that old navy was having a sale on their active wear, and decided to take the plunge. Worst case scenario, I would wear them out and about instead of at the gym, and it wouldn't have cost me all that much. Anyways, I got a pair of pants and a couple of tops to give them a try. I have to say I love how the pants fit on me. they actually fit a lot better than other brands I've tried, even the more expensive ones. They don't fall when I'm on the treadmill, and they're not restricting either. They're really breathable. The tops are nice because they're loose fitting (I don't like working out with clothing stuck to my body... and at the time I was working to lose the baby weight so I didn't want every curve showing) and very comfortable. I ended up going back during another sale, and even picking up some pieces that were in their clearance section.

September 22, 2016

Old navy is a great spot for shopping if you are looking for a good deal. these pants are super comfy, I have a few different pairs. they do come in a wide selection

September 17, 2016

I really like old navy active wear- especially their capris. They are true to size and fit well. They come in a variety of patterns and usually follow the trends of more expensive brands

July 11, 2016

I love the active wear pants from old navy. The quality is just as good as high end brands. They are my favourite go to for errands and running around with my son.

April 22, 2016

I love old navy active wear them have a huge variety of different items from shirts, hoodies, pants, shorts and they are very nice looking. They are priced well and I love that they have realistic sizing. They also have sales very often.

April 22, 2016

i have a couple pairs of their athletic pants as i often go shopping here due to the amount of amazing promotional emails i get from them, the pants are usually hard to pull on and are a tighter fabric, so its not always comfortable

March 28, 2016

I love old navy active wear it's a great price and very durable. My daughter wears the leggings weekly for sports and yoga. Would definitely recommend

Sherriwolf has posted in the forum topic
    What tv show are you in to ?

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Coffee

LizzieH added a new review for
    McDonald's Fries

R3Bean added a new review for
    Saje Arnica Rescue

Sherriwolf has started a new forum topic
    Coffee

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Favorite stores of the moment?