Old Navy Active Wear Reviews

October 23, 2019

Love!!!

I have been wearing old navy for as long as I can remember.. right now my favourite from their active is their sports bras. They are both comfy and cute and so the job!!

October 20, 2019

Best price

These pants are my favourite! I am too cheap to buy LuLu’s, but old navy has great sales all the time so I can buy multiple pairs for the price of one lulu item. The high waisted leggings suck in my love handles and give the appearance that I’m quite a bit skinnier then I really am. And when I manage to walk my hidden love handles down the stairs to the gym, I can glance in the mirror and see that big booty that these pants enhance so beautifully. They perform well too, I can squat, run, hula hoop, and sweat my ass off in these babies.

March 14, 2019

Love!

Old navy active wear is my absolute favourite! They have so many styles and you can usually pick items up for cheap! It lasts forever and is squat proof!

April 30, 2018

Would Buy More

I love Old Navy's active wear. I have quite a few pairs of leggings and shirts from them, even their athletic socks. It's nice because they always seem to have deals going on and everything fits really nicely.

March 27, 2018

pretty decent active wear but dosent last long

I really like all the styles and the fit of Old Navy athletic wear. my go to's have to be the shirts, shorts and leggings and they are super well priced. they are very comfortable and stretchy but my only concern is as someone who is a heavy weight athlete the waistbands don't last long, they stretch out after a few uses which sucks, but other than that the material of all the clothing is pretty durable and will last many washes as well.

February 23, 2018

Great alternative for cute activewear at a good price.

I have many pairs of leggings/workout pants from Old Navy. They have similar styles that the higher brand names have at a considerable lower price, I do not like the high waisted style however as it always rolls down when I am working out. Lately it has been hard to find regular waist styles that are cute. Most of the leggings stay in place however I find depending on the lycra content the crotch tends to sag down and I am constantly pulling up. I guess that is the difference between Lululemon and Old Navy. You get what you pay for. Old Navy a great alternative if you can't afford Lulu.

October 04, 2017

My Favorite Line!

I've shopped at quite a few retail stores for active wear, and I must say that Old Navy is my favorite store when it comes to active wear. I have numerous tank tops and pants/capris/shorts from their active wear line. Good material, great value for your buck and easy to clean. Their clothes really do stand the test of time (I've had the same pants from them for quite some time).

October 01, 2017

I like the line!

I find Old Navy Active Wear to be a modern line with great pieces every season, the quality of the clothes is good, they have a great size range and the prices are affordable. I definitely recommend it.

September 30, 2017

Perfect!

J'aime beaucoup les vêtements sport de chez old navy. c'est pas cher, durable et très confortable! j,adore surtout les pantalons/leggings!! ca va au lavage et continue parfait!! je recommend vivement!!

September 23, 2017

Great option for cheap active wear!

I've purchased a workout tank top and a pair of yoga pants from old navy. With the sales that they have, the price was amazing! I really love the tank top the best. It keeps me nice and cool and looks great! The pants are good too, but nothing super exciting. The price was amazing though.