Lunchmate stackers turkey Reviews
Ranked #49 in Snacks

2.7/5

September 20, 2017

My kid loves it

I am not a huge fan of lunch mates when I can just cut up the cheese, meat and crackers on my own, but my kids loves these things. They are really good for when you are in a rush and you need to feed your kids something quick. I only buy them when they are on sale because there is no way I am paying over $1.50 for these.... and they are usually close to $4.

3.2/5

August 14, 2017

Easy snack!

I like this snack because it is a quick fix for a last minute lunch, it is tasty and always fresh. I usually buy it when is on sale at Walmart. I like to take it on road trips too.

August 14, 2017

Great lunch idea

This is a great lunch idea for children and adults alike. If you are having a day that you just want something quick and tasty this is a good idea. They can be quite expensive but they are often on sale for $2 each or $3.

These comes with turkey slices, cheese slices, crackers and a mini kit kat bar. The crackers have a nice wholesome flavor. The cheese is mozzarella and the slices are thick enough that you really get the nice mild flavor. The turkey is tasteful and you get a good amount of slices. You can stack a cracker, a turkey slice and a cheese slice for a delicious flavor combination.

August 04, 2017

Well-Rounded Lunch Meal

These are convenient to find in most grocery stores and are great, easy options for lunch. They are compact and come with a well-rounded lunch meal, including a mini chocolate bar for dessert. The pack includes seven whole wheat crackers, seven pieces of swiss cheese, seven pieces of turkey, and one mini Kit Kat. The swiss cheese is thick and tasty. It's great when I"m craving cheese. The crackers taste wholesome and delicious.

The downfall is the price can be very steep unless these are on sale. They can sometimes be found on sale for $2.99.

June 15, 2017

Kids love em

This is a great snack before a game or in between games on the road anything like that. It is light and quick and very little mess. I also love that it is easy to send for lunch with kindergarten kids my son is able to open on his own

1.8/5

June 15, 2017

Not very great

On a very rare occasion,when they are on sale, will we but lunchables for my daughter for school. Although she likes the chocolate bar, she will sometimes eat the meat and cheese. They have small portions and without being on sale, they cost way too much.

May 17, 2017

My kids love these as a treat for their school lunches, I like these for when I'm sleepy when making the kids lunches and I'm rushed for time. With a side of fruit and veggies great treat.

May 05, 2017

These snacks are good to take on the go, they have so many different kinds. I usually get them when they are on sale, I would recommend these lunchmates to anyone.

May 04, 2017

Belle alternative pour une collation, sa bouche un trou dans l'estomac, et aide jusqu'au souper, Merci de nous offrir selon moi une collation comme sa.

April 07, 2017

J'adore les lunch pack pour moi et mon enfants quand en est presser. Cela est une bonne source de nutriments et sa aide les diné sur le pouce qaund en fait des activité.