4.1/5
LUSH Angels On Bare Skin Facial Cleanser Reviews

For heavenly soft and balanced skin, take a smidge of Angels on Bare Skin, mix with a little water and massage in. The kaolin clay base deep cleanses while ground almonds gently exfoliate the dead skin away. Rose and lavender are added to soothe and help balance out combination skin. It's our best selling preservative-free and packaging-free daily cleanser for all skin types, so if you don't know which cleanser to choose and it's heavenly skin you're after, start with Angels.

December 21, 2017

Awesome.

Great for moisturizing, cleansing, exfoliating, and acne. I have used it for all of the above. Good for sensitive skin people too. Nice big chunks of almonds and lavender. You can literally eat it if you wanted. Left my skin feeling new, and nourished. Super refreshing.

November 10, 2017

Such a Gentle Cleanser

This stuff smells great and gives a really gentle clean. It doesn't remove makeup. However, this is one of the few cleansers that doesn't dry out the skin and evens out skin tone. It is a bit messy but if you have sensitive dry skin it's worth a try.

September 21, 2017

Great Everyday Cleanser

I bought a small pot of this and it lasted a fair amount of time. Was a very refreshing and gentle on my skin. It does not get a super deep clean but it does moisturize like you would not believe. It did not leave my skin oily and smells amazing. I would recommend to those with dry, sensitive skin looking for a daily cleanser.

June 25, 2017

Didn't work for me

Although I wasn't super happy with Herbalism, I decided to give the LUSH cleansers a second chance and picked this one up. Nope; same problems as before, very irritating to my acne, messy in the tub, and it went bad after a month with minimal product gone. I wish I could love these cleansers, but dang, I just can't!

June 06, 2017

I really like this facial cleanser. It has a really nice smell and is very soothing on the skin. It is not a cleanser meant to take off makeup though so if you are looking for a cleanser that does that then try something else. It isn't the most convenient to use either but I'd say it is worth it for how gentle it is on your skin.

May 15, 2017

made my skin feel very soft immediately after using it. Often i found that not all of my makeup (mainly eye make up) did not come off. I also never use non-washable eye makeup so just using a wet cloth after got the makeup off. It was really gentle on my skin though, so if you have sensitive skin i think this would be good.

Smell was really nice and it turned into a paste really easily. All round good but not amazing for the price. I might try more lush cleansers first before buying this one again.

April 13, 2017

After trying many Lush facial cleansers, I have finally found one that I really like. I have combination skin and find that the almond exfoliate my skin great and I feel refreshed. A small bit goes a long way. There is very little oil in this product which allows it to not be much on my skin. Definitely will be purchasing it again!!

October 17, 2016

I have a combination and sensitive skin. I love lush aqua marina facial cleanser. But during winters, it was making my skin drier. A consultant at Lush suggested me to use angels on bare skin. I loved the smoothness of my skin after using this cleanser. It doesn't make the skin dry as it contains few oils. But at the same time, it doesn't give the clean feeling as it leaves a thin film on the skin. I don't think it removes makeup and impurities. It is good for exfoliation. After using it continuously for 2-3 days, it broke me out. I guess, it is not suitable for acne prone or combination skin. People with dry skin may like it. I suggest to ask for a sample to try before buying it. I would not buy it again.

September 28, 2016

This is the very first product I ever tried from Lush. I was about twelve, with very irritated and acne-prone skin. We didn't have a Ludh in our city, so my mom placed an order to have it delivered to us.

This cleanser isn't the traditional liquid cleanser. Instead, it comes in a container, and you take a little bit out and mix it up with some water before applying it to damp skin. It has a very light smell, and although there are little chunks and seeds, it does feel very calming on the skin. It feels almost like applying a paste to your face, kind of like those face masks that are a powder that you mix with water before they thicken up.

My skin is very sensitive, but this is a very soothing cleansing experience. I recommend this if you're looking forsomething to leave your skin feeling clean and smooth without any tightness.

September 07, 2016

A totally natural product, Angels was my answer to a serious issue with combination skin. I needed a product that was neither drying, nor oily, and I found a heaven in Angels on Bare skin. It's a dry cleanser that you add water to, creating a paste of anise, lavender and small pieces of white almonds that function as exfoliation.

I wasn't initially sold on the product, but with about two weeks of consistent use i started to notice a decrease in bumps and spots, and the over all tone of my skin improved to the point where I am 100% comfortable to go out bare-faced and put away my more expensive acne treatments.