LUSH Angels On Bare Skin Facial Cleanser Reviews

For heavenly soft and balanced skin, take a smidge of Angels on Bare Skin, mix with a little water and massage in. The kaolin clay base deep cleanses while ground almonds gently exfoliate the dead skin away. Rose and lavender are added to soothe and help balance out combination skin. It's our best selling preservative-free and packaging-free daily cleanser for all skin types, so if you don't know which cleanser to choose and it's heavenly skin you're after, start with Angels.

January 19, 2020

amazing!

Lets start off with I hate lavender. I usually avoid anything scented with it but I find this tolerable! It helps because it actually works wonders so I tolerate the scent!

January 03, 2020

Love Love Love!

I love this product! I use medications on my face for acne and they dry out my skin, I use this in the morning and absolutely love it! It is a very gently exfoliant and leaves my skin feeling soft after. I highly recommend to anyone with acne prone skin!

December 30, 2019

This is a lifesaver

During cold winter months I tend to have very dry and flaky skin. I use this everyday as an exploliator to keep my skin looking nice and soft and glowing.

October 27, 2019
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Cleanser with power behind it.

I love Lush products and can't get enough of the place but I've tried this lush angels on bare skin( always love their catchy titles) and for me the lavender really stood out as a contender as I can get little bit of redness or break outs so this helped calm the skin plus it smelt amazing!

October 26, 2019
    United Kingdom

What an ANGEL !!

This product is just my abesolute fave product to use to cleanse my face/gently exfoliate. And it does exactly that it feels amazing against your skin with the camomile blue and lavender and oatmeal texture, leaving skin so super soft and cleansed / exfoliated without being to harsh on the skin . A clenser I have used daily for over a year now :)

August 13, 2019

will be buying again soon

love this product, everytime i use it my face comes out so smooth, soft and clean. i love this cause you can also use it on your body and a little goes a long way! it exfoliates a bit but has no rough or harsh feeling ingredients:)

July 14, 2019
    Croydon, United Kingdom

Great for sensitive skin

Really like lush cleansers, this one is great for a drier/combination skin or in the winter time. It smells ok, slightly floral. This will not remove makeup so it should be used on bare skin, and I would recommend using it in the shower to make less of a mess!

July 05, 2019

A little bit goes a very long way!

Your skin will smell great all day. Calming lavender is the secret in this product.
    Just pinch off a little pea size amount into the palm of your hand, add a little water to it and wash your face then love the effects and great smell for the rest of the day.

March 26, 2019

Cult Product

Angels on bare skin is one of my must have in my beauty routine. Not only is this product good at scrubbing off a long day, but it also doesn't dry out or irritate my sensitive skin like many products do. This is one product I never let myself go without.

March 20, 2019

Perfect go to cleanser

This is such a wonderful cleanser! The light lavendar scent is nice and not overwhelming. It has a slight gently scrubbiness to it which is great, and leaves my skin feeling gently cleansed and softened. Blends into a paste nicely and requires next to no cleanup. Love it!