LUSH Big Blue Bath Bomb Reviews
#564 in Bath & Body

Take a dip into the deep blue sea of our Big Blue Bath Bomb for an inspiring getaway to the seashore. Lavender is instantly relaxing on the body and mind, and lemon oil helps to keep you afloat. For a truly authentic experience we’ve added in some of nature’s finest ingredients – sea salt and seaweed. Packed with minerals, salt helps the body rid itself of toxins, while seaweed softens and soothes your skin. Just lay back and sail away to shores of uncluttered thoughts, softer skin and warm, blue seas.

January 05, 2018

Ocean Oasis

#LushBathBomb #ChickAdvisorReceived this for Christmas and OMG I Am in love. Put half a bomb in the tub and it smelled so good and made my skin nice and soft. I didn't want to get out the tube.The water was a deep Ocean Blue.Nice and Relaxing.

1.7/5

January 04, 2018

Pricey bath bomb

I purchased this bath bomb for my child as he loves them! For the price of these, it wasn't worth it. It didn't last as long as the associate at the store said it would and that is the biggest reason why I would skip buying these again.

2.2/5

November 15, 2017

Smells great, messy residue!

The smell of this bath bomb was amazing, such a relaxing scent. The blue hue it leaves the water is also very calming and so pretty. The seaweed however was very surprising! I got out of the bath to find piles of 1-2 inch seaweed sitting in my tub, and who knows what actually went down my drain. It was not pleasant having to clean out and scrub the bath right after being so relaxed in the tub. I will not be purchasing again and will be wary of any product containing seaweed in the future.

September 08, 2017

Bath Bomb

J'adore les Bath Bomb, spécialement les bleus, je suis allé chez Lush hier en magasinant puis j'ai choisi la bleu, petit bémol les prix excessivement élevés.. 8$ en tout pour celle que j'ai prix, boff c'était une fantaisie mais je ne le référais pas d'ici bientôt..

August 16, 2017

Ton bain se transforme en océan.

J'adore tout leur bombe a bain mais celle-ci particulièrement pour les couleurs. Les bombes a bain de chez Lush c'est une expérience sensorielle incroyable. L'odeur et les couleurs sont formidable. La peau est douce par la suite et elle sent bon longtemps.

June 16, 2017

I absolutely love this bath bomb

I absolutely love this bath bomb it leaves my skin so soft and smelling amazing I wish I could use it everyday. This product is well worth the money. #Lush

June 16, 2017

Way too much seaweed for me!!

I am a huge fan of Lush bath bombs, but Big Blue i really didn't like! The smell was mediocre, and there was just so much seaweed that sank to the bottom of my tub. The blue dye in the bath bomb left a large blue colour ring around my tub at the end of my bath. When I was finished my bath i had to clean out all of the seaweed from the bottom so that it didn't clog the drain. This wasn't a relaxing bath at all, and I regretted my decision to even use a bath bomb.

March 17, 2017

Delicious smell, makes the water so silky and smooth. I love the way it feels, and it soothes my dry skin. It's my go to bath bomb, and I find it the most effective for itchy skin.
    Though it leaves tiny little bits of seed weed which can be a pain to clean, it's worth the clean up. It's got a subtle lingering scent but it's not too strong. It's also completely genderless so anyone can enjoy it's smell.

It's fun and big, with lot's of awesome packed into the big ball.

September 20, 2016

Absolutely love this bath bomb, I'm from the east coast and moved to the prairies. It always brings me home, and it leaves my skin so soft. I wish I could use it everyday

September 17, 2016

I love taking baths, and I love bath bombs. If I'm being totally honest, so does my boyfriend. He actually picked out this bath bomb when we were at Lush one day and I was skeptical. Well, it is now my new favourite. We spent all night smelling each other and going "God we smell good". It is such a refreshing and clean scent and it left our whole upstairs of the house smelling absolutely wonderful. And, it also left our skin feeling soft.