LUSH Big Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #429 out of 1068 in Shampoo

Give limp hair more volume than you thought possible with seaweed infusion to soften hair, and fresh citrus juices for incredible shine. Made with over 50% sea salt, BIG is our most effective shampoo for hair in need of a boost to turn it into sexy, bouncing hair. Full of minerals, sea salt de-greases hair, removing dead skin cells and dirt, without stripping natural oils. The lift comes from debris being lifted from the roots of the hair for major oomph. Plus, we’ve mixed in extra virgin coconut oil, and avocado butter for added softness. Your hair will be bouncing back to life.

April 13, 2017

This is my first lush purchase and I can say with certainty that I will be back to repurchase this again. A little of this goes a long way so use sparingly. The sea salt does exactly what it is supposed to and cleans my hair and scalp really well while also adding a ton of volume to my flat hair. The smell is like a fresh lime margarita on the rocks ;) I recommend to anyone who is thinking about giving it a try to just do it, you will not regret it.

April 01, 2017

The smell, texture, and lather of this shampoo has made it a staple in my shower for years, filled with granular salt crystals that you massage into your hair and scalp to remove dead skin and loose follicles, I use the veganese conditioner with it to come full circle with the lovely beach/citrus smell.

March 25, 2017

I think this is a really cool product and enjoy knowing I'm using all natural ingredients. It definitely takes the built-up gunk out of my hair and leaves it lighter and BIGger. I like the fact that there is a ton of sea salt in it (very chunky) that exfoliates my scalp while lathering it in. You also don't need to use much which is great due to the high price of the product. Definitely worth it for someone who wants a natural shampoo that smells great!

March 21, 2017

I purchased this shampoo on my own. The smell of this shampoo is nothing special, but it really cleans my hair well. It gives my hair volume and it feels clean. I don't use it everyday because I feel it will make my hair dry, so I tend to use this once a week. Every time I use it, I feel like I gave my hair a nice deep cleanse. Great product!

July 02, 2016

I was considering buying 60 dollar a bottle shampoo so comparing this shampoo (27 dollars) is actually cheap lol. But sooooo good. Love love love this. Worth every cent!

First of all the girl in the store was great. Very friendly, very smiley, knew a lot about all the stuff they are selling. Washed my arm with big which was a bit weird but nice and my arm felt squeaky clean for sure. And it kinda felt like being in a spa lol.

I hoped the shampoo would work for me but the awesome thing is, if I don't like it, I can return it no problem! Which makes it a lot easier to spend that kind of money on a shampoo.

At home in the shower I could feel it working, it already felt clean then. I brushes it wet (which I didn't know you should not do) so I might have worked against the volume a bit doing this, but air dried it is amaaaaaazing. Not mega volume, but definitely more volume than before. But oh so clean! ❤ My scalp has never felt cleaner, and I was no 'poo for about 3 years (baking soda and vinegar). And my hair is soft and shiny and smells amazing... And even has a wave to it that wasn't there before!! I absolutely ADORE this product! Wish I had discovered it years ago. Love love love

June 20, 2016

I loved the big lush shampoo! As a girl with naturally curly hair it worked perfectly as a cleansing agent. I found the product to be of good quality at a reasonable price as well. The smell was amazing and it lathered and rinsed perfectly. A must try!!

May 05, 2016

I use this shampoo whenever i feel like my hair is very dirty! and it does an AMAZING job at stripping away all the dirt and oils in my hair without making it extremely dry or overdoing it!

March 21, 2016

I am completely obsessed with this product! I would normally never pay such a high amount for a shampoo, especially such a small amount of it, but it is totally worth it. I was lucky enough to try this after receiving it as a gift. This product does what it says! It creates great volume and is very soft to the touch. I even enjoy massaging it in with the little bits of salt! Every time I style my hair for curls on a night out, I go straight to this. Lush "Big" Shampoo, I am so happy that I found you!

March 19, 2016

I was not overly impressed with this product. The sales lady at Lush promised hair that would be double in volume. Sorry to say this did not occur. I enjoyed the large pieces of salt but found it required adding water while lathering to get the salt to dissolve. While it was interesting to use I do not think it lives up to its title or excessive cost.

July 08, 2015

This is actually the perfect product for those with thin-limp hair. My hair is so thin and always looks as if it has split ends due to this, I find this product makes my hair look fantastic. I've never had a product work wonders on my hair like this one, it literally looks like it was brought to life. I will buy this forever. I also love the smell, it is strong and salty, but actually makes me want to eat it.. haha. Recommended for anyone who wants volume added to their hair (and if they want their hair to look more thick!)