LUSH Big Solid Conditioner
Good

LUSH Big Solid Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #317 out of 650 in Conditioner

July 09, 2016

I used Big shampoo but it was too drying on my scalp. I was so disappointed cause I loved the rest of it, but I didn't think of Big conditioner! I don't use conditioner in my scalp so I'm getting the best of both worlds now: awesome Big and a not itchy scalp :)

February 11, 2016

I was a bit skeptical when I bought it, as I rarely use conditionner anyways, but wow!!! It smells awesome and leaves my hair light, soft and shiny! For the first time ever, I have absolutely NO STATIC in my hair! I don't know if it's the Lush products or not, but I noticed it when I switched to Lush...

February 01, 2016

I recently began buying the shampoo bars at LUSH and loved them so I decided to try the conditioner. Big mistake! These bars do not lather - at all! I tried so many things to get the product onto my hair but it did not work. I ended up having to throw out half of the bar because it just was ineffective. Too bad!

July 15, 2015

I honestly didn't think this conditioner would work for my dry, curly hair. I was surprised when it left my hair feeling softer and bouncier than any conditioner I have tried in a long time! It feels very light in my hair when I apply it in the shower, after rinsing it leaves no heavy residue and my hair feels, looks and smells wonderful!

May 15, 2015

I love this solid conditioner. It lasted me about 80 washes! Super cost effective. It has a mild scent and it's very hydrating for dry ends. I think it helped with my split ends too.

May 11, 2015

This made my hair so SOFT, I couldn't believe how well it worked!!!

March 31, 2015

I was skeptical about lush bar shampoo and conditioner at first, but after using it, I was hooked, feels great on my hair, keeps my scalp clear and buildup free. I do have separate soap dishes to set these on so they don't get a soap scum buildup in my shower.

August 27, 2014

Ahh heaven! I always lived LUSH's Big shampoo, and now they have conditioner too! It gives my hair that bit of extra volume/lift and absolutely does not leave my hair flat. I love the smell, it's not overpowering, and it's a naked product: no packaging! Because it's a bar, you can also take it in your carry-on when travelling by air, no worry about liquids!

June 16, 2014

Solid and cheaper, lasts a long time for the people that need it, the thin haired! I haven't bought any more in over six months. Works great with the "big" shampoo

May 11, 2014

I have fine hair and this works very well, and it smells sooo good! It contains sea salt to get rid of oils/grease and add volume, and coconut oil (the first ingredient) to soften the hair and make it shiny. I'm not gunna lie, after the shower I play with my hair and look at it because I just love how soft it feels and how great it looks. The price is high for many Lush products, but they last a lot longer than other brands, and are better for your skin/ hair. It smells really good, too (my boyfriend likes it ;) ).

lnhtran added a new review for
    Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask

Fanouille1234 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

jennyp added a new review for
    IÖGO Smoothie