LUSH Buffy the Backside Slayer Body Bar Reviews
#581 in Bath & Body

Massage our Buffy body butter all over your wet skin in the bath or shower to make you softer and smooth to the touch, paying special attention to your backside. We add ground rice, almonds and beans to Buffy to act as exfoliants; the rough textures eliminate lumps and bumps and sloughs away dry skin cells to reveal brighter, fresher looking skin. Rinse off the exfoliating bits and pat yourself dry. There's no need for body lotion after a Buffy slaying session, because the cocoa and shea butters keep your skin beautifully smooth, moisturized and soft to the touch.

September 27, 2017

Leaves your skin so smooth...

Absolutely love love love the buffy bar from Lush. I have to admit, the first time i saw it i was skeptical. However, now i cant go without! I love to use it in the shower. It glides over wet skin so nicely exfoliating the skin as it goes, but also leaving your skin well moisturized. And it smells devine! My only dislike is if you use it in the bath it tends to make a bit of a mess for you to clean up after from all the gritty bits. But that's such a small price to pay for the way it makes your skin feel.

June 17, 2017

leaves you feeling amazing.

Goodbye dry skin! Not only does this product work amazing, it smells great too! I love the fact that the smell of lush products last forever! It leaves my skin smooth and when I get out of the shower it feels like I have already applied moisturizer. You also only have to use it about once a week, so it lasts!

April 17, 2017

This is an awesome exfoliator. I love it for my whole body not just my backside:) It has just the right amount of grit and a nice buttery feeling after that makes your skin feel super soft. Buy this. You will not regret it.

March 03, 2017

Lush product: in love. I went there to look for a good exfoliant and OMG! this is the bomb. Seriously, after only 3 uses it literally reduced the Keratosis Pillaris I have and it also leave my skin really hydrated!

October 03, 2016

The name may be hilarious, but this product is no joke! Buffy the Backside Slayer is a body bar that has become a cult classic in the Lush collection. They've even come out with a second, larger size for those who truly love it.

The body bars are something you take with you in the shower to buff and moisturize while your skin is still wet. Buffy the Backside Slayer is made more specifically for the backside, hence its name, but you can use it wherever you want! The bar is nice and square, with one side containing little grooves. The bar also contains things like ground rice and almonds to help aid in exfoliation, but it's not so gritty that it will irritate sensitive skin.

The smell is gorgeous. It smells a lot like shea butter, which is also a key ingredient, and is a great moisturizer. Although the bar has an exfoliating effect, it also melts against wet skin, hydrating it really well. After stepping out of the shower, I didn't feel the need to use body lotion as my skin already had a tangible veil of moisture on it. It felt very smooth and silky, and continued to feel this way for the rest of the day.

This is an excellent product, perfect for those looking to pack in a lot of moisture in one easy step. It's just too bad the price keeps going up and up.

February 05, 2016

It's so moisturizing. I really liked this product.

January 27, 2016

Expensive for how long it lasts, but this bar is convenient and awesome! Exfoliates and moisturizes IN shower, you can skip the step of moisturizing. Seriously. Makes my skin soft and moisturized.

July 08, 2015

Buffy is my go to product. It exfoliates and moisturize at the same time. Every minute counts when I hit snooze too many times in the morning. It is hands down the most effective body moisturizer I have ever used. Every once in a while I will use a cream I still have around to try and finish it but I always end up using Buffy again after a few days. I can feel the difference in my skin.

The exfoliater can feel abit rough at first. It's fine as long as you don't press too hard on your skin. Press lightly at first and figure out the pressure that works for you.

I have amazingly soft skin (my friends always comment on it). I have Buffy to thank.

May 11, 2015

I have purchased this for myself and then for others as gifts because I love it so much. What more could you want? It's moisturizing, it's exfoliating, and it's yummy like Lush products are.

May 11, 2015

I have fallen in love with this body bar!!! It's so moisurizing!!!