LUSH Dark Angels Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #743 out of 1080 in Facial Cleansers

May 03, 2017

My absolute favourite cleanser to use in the shower! It makes my skin feel so clean and soft, and really helped with my skin issues. I always use a light gel cleanser after to make sure I don't accidentally have any black charcoal left on my face! Highly recommend!

April 13, 2017

This is one of my go to cleansers to help out with acne. I honestly didn't think it would would as well as it did, but surprises are fun! I recommend leaving it on like a mask for a couple minutes, twice a day to see improvement! It's messy, but totally worth the clear skin. I'm in my third tub!!!

March 08, 2017

J'aime bien ce produit de Lush que j'ai commencé à utilisé il y a quelques mois. Il laisse ma peau douce et moins huileuse. Son odeur n'est pas trop forte comparé à d'autres produits. Point négatif, il faut bien le rincer et s'essuyer le visage, car il tâche la peau.

March 03, 2017

I seriously love this stuff. I love LUSH products and this is one of my holy grails. I have oily skin and this has helped with the oil. The product is messy but it works like a charm. I would use it once a week to control oil and take out the dirt under the pores. Love it.

March 03, 2017

Deep cleaning and oil busting. Great for oily or temperamental skin. I use it as a part of my summer skin care routine. Gentle enough to use every day.

September 16, 2016

I had heard rave reviews about this product and I had to try it myself. Firstly, it took a very long time for me to get used to the smell. Second, my skin loved this! I didn't get too many break outs after I used this and I was very happy. The price is just a little much

September 09, 2016

In my opinion, LUSH products tend to be on the pricier side, but the quality never fails. I love this cleanser, on days that you really need a good clean.

July 11, 2016

This transformed my dull patchy skin to a glowing complexion. I have oily skin with redness and large pores and this cleanser really helped improve my skin. I am hooked and a repeat customer.

May 13, 2016

This cleanser is absolutely amazing. the charcoal absorbs excess oil while the black sugar exfoliates and tones. I used it every day and didn't find the exfoliation was too hard on my skin, and after only a few uses my skin was looking AMAZING.

April 13, 2016

Amazing face scrub! Unclog a pores and exfoliates my skin better than anything I have ever tried! I have got mysel, my sister and both of our boyfriends who have problematic skin hooked on this black gold!