LUSH Dark Angels Cleanser Reviews

September 26, 2017

Amazing

I love Lush! I haven’t found a product yet that I don’t enjoy or that doesn’t work. The dark angels face cleanser goes on your face really well. It feels so soft when you put it on and leaves your face feeling very fresh

September 08, 2017

Fantastic!

This charcoal sugar face scrub/cleanser has been a meracle worker for my skin! My face has never been so smooth and my pores even seem to appear smaller since using it!

2.0/5

July 24, 2017

Not for me

Everybody raves about Lush's Dark Angels, claiming it helps with acne. Since it's been recommended to me forever, I decided to give it a try and sadly, it just did not work for me. Though it cleaned my face, I saw no difference with my skin, especially no improvement. Another major con for me was the mess that it made!! For a couple weeks all of my towels and bathroom surfaces were covered in charcoal!! Unfortunately, though I adore Lush, this cleanser wasn't for me.

July 09, 2017

Dark Angels Love

I have been using it for a few weeks, it works very good, it has helped to control to oil on my face. You do not need much product when you do your face which is great. The only thing I did not like that much is that it is hard to get the charcoal off my skin.

June 08, 2017

I absolutely love this cleanser. It does have a smell you have to get used to but it leaves your skin looking refreshed and flawless. I have oily skin on my face, and the clay in the cleanser does a really good job soaking up any extra oil like a sponge.

May 03, 2017

My absolute favourite cleanser to use in the shower! It makes my skin feel so clean and soft, and really helped with my skin issues. I always use a light gel cleanser after to make sure I don't accidentally have any black charcoal left on my face! Highly recommend!

April 13, 2017

This is one of my go to cleansers to help out with acne. I honestly didn't think it would would as well as it did, but surprises are fun! I recommend leaving it on like a mask for a couple minutes, twice a day to see improvement! It's messy, but totally worth the clear skin. I'm in my third tub!!!

March 08, 2017

J'aime bien ce produit de Lush que j'ai commencé à utilisé il y a quelques mois. Il laisse ma peau douce et moins huileuse. Son odeur n'est pas trop forte comparé à d'autres produits. Point négatif, il faut bien le rincer et s'essuyer le visage, car il tâche la peau.

March 03, 2017

I seriously love this stuff. I love LUSH products and this is one of my holy grails. I have oily skin and this has helped with the oil. The product is messy but it works like a charm. I would use it once a week to control oil and take out the dirt under the pores. Love it.

March 03, 2017

Deep cleaning and oil busting. Great for oily or temperamental skin. I use it as a part of my summer skin care routine. Gentle enough to use every day.