LUSH Dream Cream Reviews

Ranked #476 out of 1577 in Body Lotions & Creams

Our number one, best-selling product of all time, Dream Cream contains every ingredient nature makes for soothing sore skin. One our proudest product achievements ever, we love this body lotion because it makes people happy. It transforms suffering bodies into states of peace with our calming blend of oat milk, lavender and chamomile to care for irritations, reduce redness, and banish blotches. Olive oil and cocoa butter are perfectly suited and incredibly effective for dry or chapped skin, and especially gentle for even the most sensitive types. Do your skin a favor, treat it right with Dream Cream.

March 10, 2017

So calming ! Always put it on before bed ! The scent is not too strong and not too weak. Its just right. I wake up with nice smooth hands everyday. Recommed it for sure

March 01, 2017

I've tried a bunch of different body wash is on my son, like Aveno for eczema. But nothing seemed to help his skin the way that this product has. It is a godsend

December 09, 2016

Dream cream is great for all skin types and the fresh light scent doesn't overpower you or compete. It also doesn't trigger my migraines. Dream cream doesn't aggravate my husband's severe eczema; he still needs his prescription cream but he can use this during the day without pain.

April 24, 2016

I have never used Lush products before but they are amazing! A little pricy compared to a drug store brand, but they are made with all natural ingredients and it shows. I used the dream cream for my dry skin and it really helped. I would like to try more products by this company.

March 16, 2016

you pay for healthy and natural products
    the lush products are great moisturizers that contain natural ingredients healthy for the environment and for your skin!! the lush brand provides custom made products that contain high quality ingredients. i enjoy it moisturizes well and i know putting good ingredients onto my skin.

smells very good too the dream cream :)

February 08, 2016

Having dry skin and a little bit of eczema in the colder months I couldn't really find a product that worked for me. When I found out about this I went right away and picked some up. I've been using it and it works amazing, I also like to use it on my kids to replace a baby lotion.

December 10, 2015

The scent isn't very nice while it feels ok it also leaves a greasy feeling on my skin

July 31, 2015

Dream cream is the only moisturizer that I use. Not only for those nasty dry spots you get on your legs & arms during winter, but it's the only one that works on my face too. I've been using this for the past 13 years, and with the lavender, rosemary and tea tree oil in it not only help keep acne at bay, but they soothe my skin and keep me moisturized all day long. I love it's staying power. Lastly, one tub will last me one calendar year = value!

May 11, 2015

This cream really is a dream. It's PERFECT for dry skin. The scent is great and really helps hold moisture without being greasy. It's my favourite Lush product.

May 11, 2015

This is one of the best body lotions ever!!!! I love how soft it makes my skin feel and it absorbs really quickly into the skin.