LUSH Figs & Leaves Soap

LUSH Figs & Leaves Soap Reviews

Ranked #669 out of 1079 in Bath & Body

April 19, 2017

I like to treat myself to Lush products a couple of times a year. Figs and Leaves soap has been one of my favourites for several years. The fragrance lingers on my skin almost all day and even remains in the bathroom! Thick lather, delicious fragrance, moisturizing features and high quality are all reasons why I keep buying it.

December 31, 2011

I am crazy about this soap. I first received it as a sample, but then had to order a chunk. The smell is so fresh and almost reminds me of a warm afternoon in the country. I love how it exfoliates but leaves my skin so soft! I use it when shaving my legs and without using lotion, my legs are still soft the next day.

August 01, 2007

Although the Figs & Leaves soap makes your skin somewhat soft it really isn't worth buying. After each use it just kept getting worse and worse to use. Over a short period of time it fell apart, making it harder to use. I found that it was gone before I knew it! When I think of Lush, this is not the way to go!

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?