LUSH French Kiss Bubble Bar Slice Reviews
#1035 in Bath & Body

May 02, 2017

This was so nice and relaxing in my bath last night! I only needed a little bit to make a bunch of bubbles. The smell of lavender was so relaxing, perfect for before bed time. It wasn't too oily either, just the right amount of moisture.

May 12, 2015

Love this bubble bar! It smells INCREDIBLE!!!

January 31, 2007

I recieved this bubble bar slice free after spending over $40.00 at Lush. It took me awhile to use it, because I wasn't in for this particular scent of Lavender, rosemary and thyme. I personaly found this particular bubble bar slice somewhat hard to crumble, so instead, I just held it under the hot water, crumbling off pieces when I could as it got softer. Since I couldn't break off a piece to use, I just used the entire thing. I figured, "hey, why not, it was free".

There were so many bubbles and I felt so soft because of the lavender oils in it. Overall, the scent is really quite nice, but it is not one of my absolute favorites that I have had. Yes I would use it again, but unlike some Lush products that I am always up for using, I think that I would have to be 'in the mood' to use this one.