LUSH Gorgeous Moisturizer

LUSH Gorgeous Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #1136 out of 1276 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Skincare doesn’t get any better than Gorgeous; we firmly believe it’s the finest quality moisturizer on the market. When you buy a pot of Gorgeous, you’re spending your hard earned money on organic ingredients like orange blossom honey, extra virgin olive and wheat germ oils to leave your skin feeling soft and matte, perfect for day time. Its magical ability to melt into your skin is unmatched, and its legion of fans will be the first to tell you how much their skin has improved since they started using Gorgeous. Care to join them?

April 19, 2017

I received a generous sample of Gorgeous facial moisturizer a while ago and fell in love with it. The fragrance is light and somehow smells like a summer day. It's quite expensive so I'll wait to buy but I'm very impressed. It doesn't irritate my combination skin nor is it too thick to apply. My skin looks brighter every time I use it. Worth the splurge!

February 20, 2017

This moisturizer is far too expensive for me to buy regularly, which is very unfortunate because it is amazing. You only need the tiniest amount for your entire face, small dollop smaller than a dime. It doesn't leave you greasy im any way. Your face feels so supple and smooth after use and is perfect for everyday wear or under makeup. Also has a very subtle but wonderful smell. Very high quality product with high quality ingredients

October 28, 2016

Good lord this stuff is expensive. But it's expensive for good reason. I got a (quite generously sized) sample of it from my local Lush store, and it lasted me over a week of twice daily use. This is definitely a case where a little goes a long way. By the time I used up all of my sample, I was hooked. It definitely reduced redness, I had noticeably less breakouts than usual (I did start using Lush's Herbalism cleanser at the same time, so I'm not sure which one helped more), my skin felt extremely soft and almost more plump, and most importantly; it smells amazing. The price is a hard thing to look past, but I will be purchasing it again as soon as it fits in my budget.

March 21, 2016

This product is quite pricey, but I found it to be quite a good moisturizer. It goes on and absorbs nicely without being too greasy. I received a very small sample size in a gift package and when I went to look for it online to re-purchase, I found it to be quite expensive which is unfortunate.

October 02, 2015

This is one of the most yummy smelling face moisturizers I have ever used!! I feel so fresh when I use this after washing my face. I like the fact that they use natural products. Although.. it does not make my face much different (not any more moisturizing). I have dry skin so I would prefer something a little more moisturizing. But, it is still amazing and I would definitely recommend anyone to give it a try. Ask the store for a sample!

May 12, 2015

Love this for the summer when I have more oily skin.

May 23, 2012

I finally splurged and purchased the Gorgeous moisturizer from Lush. After couple of samples from them, I am hooked. The cream makes my face glow and the beautiful smell lingers all day. My face feels refreshed and well moisturized from the cream. It is very expensive - after tax is over $90. One good trick is to purchase it from the Lush UK website, it seems to be a bit cheaper even with the shipping cost. Lush doesn't spend money on fancy packaging, but the content is definitely high quality and utilizes the natural ingredients. Get a sample from the store, and try it out before purchasing it!

September 16, 2009

Way too expensive for my liking. Effective, but replaceable.

March 16, 2007

I really enjoy how this product makes my face feel, but honestly, I can't see myself buying it for $85.00/45g container! Yes, the ingredients are costly, but there has to be a way to make this cheaper. I say buy the Sexy Four while you still can if you want to try it that badly. I really like this facial cream, but I don't make enough money to spend that much on a cream that is only for my face. Neroli, old pressed organic oils of avocado, evening primrose, olive and anti-oxidant wheatgerm are great, but there are just as good products out there for cheaper. Until the price comes down, this product is a "Fugheddaboutit!".

dhouha04 added a new review for
    Tim Hortons Coffee

JessicaKL added a new review for
    Dawn Advanced Dish Liquid

R3Bean has posted in the forum topic
    Coke pop with Fiber

NikkiS added a new review for
    Browns Socialhouse

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Pets last Day