LUSH Helping Hands Hand Cream

LUSH Helping Hands Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #333 out of 372 in Hand Lotions & Creams

May 08, 2017

Best hand cream for someone who spends their days at work washing their hands. Not too greasy or thick. Kinda pricy, but it lasts long and a little goes a long way.

April 02, 2017

I keep a container of this by my desk at work and it works like a charm. I am constantly dealing with paper and my hands tend to get pretty dry so this helps my keep my hands nice and moisturized. It's a little oily when you first put it on but it absorbs quickly.

January 06, 2017

This lotion was recommended to me by a sales girl who told me that nurses love it. Being a nursing student, I wash and/or sanitize my hands what feels like thousands of times over the course of a shift. As a result, my hands get very dry, the skin cracks and cuts very easily. This hand creme has been a great relief. It is the best product I have come across so far!

PROS: good sized amount, don't need much, absorbs fairly quickly, instantly soothes and relieves the skin
    CONS: expensive, pretty greasy, takes a few minutes to absorb, I find that it doesn't provide long-term relief, I have to reapply multiple times a day. Hopefully after a few weeks of using it, the overall condition of my skin will improve!

Overall, I really like this product and will definitely continue to use it!

March 05, 2011

I love Lush. Their all-natural creams and cosmetics are good enough to eat! This hand cream is one of my favourite things that they sell. I LOVE the smell of it - it makes me happy when I use it!
    It comes in a little pot, so you can scoop out just the right amount, so you're never going to squeeze out too much and have to start looking around for someone to share it with. The pot lasts quite a while, so it's a good value too.
    It has a nice, non-greasy texture, and leaves my hands truly soft like silk - it's not just a cliche! The moisture penetrates deeply, so my hands are soft for quite a long time, even if I wash them.
    Lush makes great stuff, and this hand cream is a good example