Lush jersey bounce shampoo

Lush jersey bounce shampoo Reviews

Ranked #335 out of 1146 in Shampoo

June 21, 2017

Amazing!!

Honestly this is one of the BEST shampoos I have ever used and I feel likened enough people know about it! I started out using Lush's Big shampoo and wanted something comparable at a lesser price. The girl suggested Jersey Bounce and I'm sooooo glad she did. It makes my hair feel sooo clean and soft and shiny and bouncy and fresh. It smells amazing and has a little sea salt to clarify. A little goes a long way and it creates a nice lather. I'm obsessed.

July 09, 2016

I used lush' big shampoo but it dried out my scalp badly. I loved the rest of it though, I was very disappointed when it didn't work out for me. Luckily Lush is very good with return and exchanges, so I brought Big back and got the new Jersey bounce for it. It's the only other volumizing shampoo they have, still with salt but this one contains lots of moisturizing ingredients like honey, free range eggs, and olive oil so it's not as drying as Big. I love it. Great smell, shiny hair, soft hair, awesome hair.