LUSH Karma Soap

LUSH Karma Soap Reviews

Ranked #682 out of 1082 in Bath & Body

Good Karma is difficult to come by these days, so that’s why we created a bubble bar with our signature pine and patchouli fragrance in a potent swirl of time-warping bubbles so you can bathe in Karma too. Our customers begged us for a bubble bar with the same orange and multi-layered spice fragrance as our perfume. Now you can transport your senses to a middle-eastern spice market from the comforting confines of your tub. Since Karma is a fragrance that keeps on giving, it was the least we could do for our loyal fans.

September 28, 2016

This is my mom's favourite scent from the entire Lush catalogue, so after we had both tried the bath bomb and bubble bar, I decided to buy the soap. It has the same signature scent of all the other Karma products, which is to say it smells great! It has a very spicy, earthy fragrance to it. I do find that the Karma products are some of the more heavily scented ones from Lush, and while I can use them, I tend to do so more sparingly than I would their other products.

This soap lathers very well and provides great moisture. Some of their soaps can either shrink or grow quite soft and mushy over time, but this one remains quite solid. It retains its shape well, though it will of course shrink much faster if you keep and use it in the shower, rather than using it primarily as a hand soap at the sink.

I would recommend this for anyone who enjoys the Karma scent and is looking for a good bar of soap.

February 04, 2016

This stuff smells amazing!
    I think it is my favourite Lush soap of all time.
    I think it has a spicy, citrusy type smell to it.
    If you aren't sure about it, just go to any Lush store
    and get a little bit of it.

January 30, 2016

this soap is moisturizing and smooth and smells very natural and earthy.

May 11, 2015

I love the karma scent from lush, and this soap is awesome! And it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry at all.

April 01, 2015

Amazing soap! The smell is very uplifting and makes you feel great, while the actual soap leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized. It has glycerin in it, so it leaves you with that squeaky clean feeling that I usually don't like, but the glycerin locks in the natural moisture in your skin! So I got over the feeling because the smell and feeling it leaves is AMAZING!!!

March 02, 2015

You wont be dissappointed with this sweet smelling soup! From the moment I smelt this soap I knew it was coming home with me. I have used it ever since I got it and I am not dissappointed.

You will feel super refreshed after using this soap. The fresh smell of lemon grass entices you and leaves you wanting more.

Give yourself some good karma and give this soap a try!

April 11, 2013

This is an amazing scented soap. I always order a batch from LUSH. If I could use this everyday for the rest of my life, I would be so happy! This soap always lathers so well, super impressive!

I suggest that everyone give it a try!

October 23, 2012

This is my favorite Lush soap the smell is incredible!I have never tried a soap that the smell lingers so long on my skin and throughout the house.I find people either love the smell of this soap or hate it.I think its the patchouli in it which is very strong and a acquired scent.I love earthy smells and adore patchouli.

This patchouli is very spicy smelling it also has,lemongrass,orange,pine and lavender.It leaves such a clean smell on the skin and I love the warm relaxing scent .Body shop also has many other products in the karma line.They are very pricey but I will always treat myself to this Karma soap its well worth it.

May 29, 2012

Wow read the last review lol.I prefer this smell I actually love this smell it put me in a good mood for the day! After I went to bed and woke up my bf told me he could still smell the Lush products in the bathroom from my bath the night before.Excellent!

1.5/5

April 01, 2010

UGH! If they were going to make a soap modeled after the scent of a wet rat running rampant thru the sewers...this is it. I absolutely loathe the way this smells. It's like terrible OB!!!!

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Triscuit Crackers

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Trump

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Baywatch the Movie!

TwinB has posted in the forum topic
    Cabarete, Dominican Republic