LUSH Let The Good Times Roll Reviews

January 07, 2018

Smells divine and works like a charm

LUSH is great with scents but some stand out miles ahead of the rest. This is one of those!

When you first open your pot, the smell that hits you will make you instantly drool. It’s reminiscent of popcorn with a bit of caramel and vanilla drizzled on top.

To use, you take about a pea-sized amount, place on one palm and add a little water. Mix to create a paste. Spread this all over your face and then gently rub in a circular motion to help the product clean and exfoliate your skin. You’ll notice that it’s not a rough exfoliation, but still does the job as though it were. This means that it would be suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin!

Once you rinse it off, you’ll find that your skin feels very smooth, soft, and clean. It looks firmer and brighter, and instead of feeling tight, it feels very moisturized.

Each use doesn’t require much product, so the smallest pot will last for quite awhile, even with regular use!

November 17, 2017

Love this!

I love this product! I love LUSH, and I needed a new face wash. I have combination skin and got a small jar. Loved it from the first time I used it. Makes my skin so soft! I have been purchasing it ever since, using it once or twice a day. Definitely worth purchasing.

October 20, 2017

Let them!

OBSESSED!
    This is a product I haven’t been able to get my hands off in years! I am someone who suffers from have extremely sensitive skin and have never not had razor burn anytime I shave.
    Although this product is most commonly used as a facial scrub, I use it on my legs and armpits and anywhere I shave in the shower. It is exfoliating and made with organic products so my skin is never left irritated and the soft but effective scrub agents have left me with NO MORE RAZOR BURN!
    Although I wish there was a package sizing catered to using this for all-over body use, as I tend to move through the pots very very quickly because it covers more surface area.
    But I really can’t complain about something that has saved my life.

2.7/5

March 31, 2017

This is a great face and body cleanser. It cleans your face and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. It smells great and the ingredients are amazing in it. It also last a really long time.

March 04, 2017

The most amazingly delicious smelling body scrub ever!! Smooth and super moisurizing, makes it perfect for legs, arms, and whatever else you want feeling soft to the max! Also perfect as a lip scrub

December 13, 2016

I started using this product over a year ago and I continue to use it daily. It is the only face cleanser I have ever come across that doesn't dry out my skin, as it is very sensitive. Even in winter, my skin stays clear and moisturized. Plus it smells like cookies. You can't lose with this one.

October 13, 2015

I switched over to this cleanser from dark angels and do not regret the change! This cleanser is much more gentle on my skin but still gets into the pores for a good clean! Also this smells like salty buttery popcorn which is a great end to the day

July 15, 2015

The smell of this cleanser is amazing. I really like how natural lush products are and this is a great cleanser!

July 15, 2015

I adore this cleanser! It smells incredible and is super moisturizing, yet still exfoliating and cleansing.

May 11, 2015

One of my favourite lush products ever! I will keep repurchasing, I love it so much!