LUSH MMM (Melting Marshmallow Moments) Luxury Bath Melts Reviews
#1033 in Bath & Body

Good - 0

October 07, 2017

A perfect end to a cold, snowy day.

I have extremely dry skin and went in search for a bath melt. This bath melt included cocoa butter and coconut oil, perfect for anyone looking to give their skin a splash of moisture. The bath melt melted slowly into my bath. I recommend dropping it in the bath a little sooner, before being full. The lovely lady at Lush recommended I use it with a bath bomb, but I wanted the full effects of this one on its own. It did a great job conditioning my skin without adding a greaser layer. It also did not leave behind any residue in the bath. I will be repurchasing this.

June 12, 2017

Everytime I hit up Lush this is top on my list. It smells like candy but without being too overpowering it's just perfect in every way if you like a little bit of sweet but not too much this is what you need to relax you it's one of my status and absolute favourite from the Lush line! You don't have to put the full thing under running water at once you can crumble it and use it bit by bit and it will produce a decent amount of bubbles!

October 15, 2016

Get ready for beautiful MMMelting Marshmallow Moments with these new for Fall Lush Luxury Bath Oil Melts! The sweetest smelling fair trade cocoa butter combined with creamy coconut oil make this bath melt one of my new seasonal faves! The two-toned coloured halves swirl & unfurl into amazing slightly shimmery Autumn colours while you lounge in warm, totally intoxicating scented and moisturizing waters ~ really does smell like fluffy, spun sugar marshmallows too! Very reasonably priced and they make fabulous Trick or Treat girlfriend gifts this Halloween

December 30, 2006

This bath melt is so good I want to eat it every time I smell it! It's sweet scent lasts and makes you feel wonderful (with zero calories to boot!). The cocoa butter smooths skin, while the scent satisfys your sweet tooth. I love just about everything pink at Lush!