LUSH Rose Jam Bubble Bar Reviews
#737 in Bath & Body

July 03, 2019

Leave skin feeling soft, though overpriced in my opinion

This Rose scented bath bomb was the first Lush product I tried.
    I'm not a huge fan of the smell, but it made my water a pretty pink and my skin velvety soft!
    Lush also deserves brownie points for packaging their products by hand, along with the name of employee who packed it, so it feels more personable!

August 11, 2017

This bubble bar is a wonder

The rose jam bubble bar is one of my favorite. Your bath will be pink with tons of bubble and a great smell of roses and candies. Everytimes I buy from lush, I always pick one of those because it smells so good. All of lush product make your skin smooth so you just have to choose between avec scent and colours they have for you to try.

February 05, 2017

I am crazy about the Rose Jam scent. I am head over heels in love with the rosy fruity scent. I love these bubble bars as they are super moisturizing and heavenly scented. Makes a mountain of long lasting bubbles.

March 09, 2016

I have tried many of the Lush bath bombs and bubble bars and this one has to be one of my favourites. Beautifully scented and who doesn`t love the pampering feeling of laying amongst a sea of bubbles :)

October 06, 2015

I love the smell of this one so much It haunts me it smells so good. I love lush and all their products and bath bombs. this is for sure one of my favorite buys.

July 09, 2015

Amazing!
    i love the scent it lingers in my bathroom and on my skin for awhile. It turns the bath into a fun pink colour without staining it. I feel so moisturized afterwards no need to apply any lotion. I love just soaking in the tub with one of these after a long week at work.

July 06, 2015

I am so in love with this scent so I was thrilled to grab up this bubble bar. The water turns a beautiful pale pink, and like with the other bubble bars, the bubbles are explosive! I swear the water feels so much softer when using these bars. I didn't even need lotion afterwards and the scent lingers on the skin for a long time. This is a classic rose scent, reminds me of the rose scents from a long time ago before they turned synthetic and fake smelling.

May 11, 2015

I believe this was limited edition because I haven't seen it since around Christmas but I loved this one!!!!

May 11, 2015

I love relaxing baths and the Lush bubble bars are naturally a great addition to a nice relaxing bath. The rose scent just engulfs your entire washroom, it smells divine. The bar bubbles well provided you follow the instructions, I usually don't use the entire thing for one bath. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling like yummy rose

March 03, 2015

Makes such a beautiful color in the water and smells just like roses. Love it recommend it for sexy nights lol