LUSH Sex Bomb Bath Bomb Reviews

July 24, 2021

pretty expensive

well what can i say, i love the natural ingredients for even that I think it's really expensive. I understand that it is handmade individually but I don't think that's really needed for this type of bath bomb. Honestly I'd rather have designer clothes then bath toys.

June 22, 2021

It's all about the name!

The name says it all!
    Explodes with a fresh fragrance, silky smooth rose, and makes your bath pinkish. My skin is so soft from using this! Couldn't ask for a better bath bomb.

March 29, 2021

Smells so good!

The name says it all! I have bought this product so many times, it’s my go to! Left my skin super soft and made for a relaxing bath! I love the floating rose petals 😍😍😍

March 26, 2021

My fave bath bomb ever

I love the scent of this bath bomb. It's divine! It turns the bath water a beautiful shade of pink and purple. I also love how soft my skin is after soaking in it with a subtle sheen.

March 01, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

LUSH Bath Bombs

LUSH Bath Ballistics are something of a phenomenon in the UK and the scent of Sex Bomb is one of their most popular bath bombs. One Christmas though I got bought a load of LUSH bath bombs of various scents and I had to cling film wrap them because the scent was over-powering inside the house. When you walk into a LUSH store it is like that on the senses, and some of the bath bombs are £3 or £4 each so probably not something you could buy or use for everyday.

February 23, 2021
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Lush is just sooo well ..lush

Love love love love lush smells amazing and beautiful colours 😍 bath night is my night of pampering and cosy time this girls is a definite go get it x

November 12, 2020

belle mais sans plus

J'ai bien aimer mais l'odeur est trop intense pour moi! La bombe est magnifique mais ouff que l'odeur ma dérangé. Je ne rachèterai probablement pas cette odeur.

November 11, 2020

AMAZING

This smells absolutely amazing. I've tried countless bath products and this one is a close second pick beside the comforter bubble bar.
    the foams up really well and leaves you smelling amazing for so long.

November 03, 2020

Amazing

Lush always has such great products, but this Bathbomb is my absolute favourite! It smells so nice and it makes the bath water such a beautiful colour 💕💕💕
    I always try to get 1 every time I pass by Lush

October 28, 2020

Smells fabulous !

Lush sex bath bomb smells amazing ! It’s one of my favourites from lush . The oils from the bath bomb feel amazing and plus it doesn’t stain your tub !