4.5/5
57 reviews
LUSH Sex Bomb Bath Bomb Reviews
Ranked #6 in Bath & Body

    Reviews and Ratings

    100% OF CHICKS DIG IT

    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 01, 2017

    Ma préférée

    L'odeur est tout simplement divine et la couleur du bain aussi. Un mélange de violet et de rose, quelques pétales ici et là pour un bain toute simplement parfait. J'adore l'odeur légère de la rose avec une touche un peu plus sucré . Cette bombe pour le bain rendra votre peau douce au toucher avec une odeur féminine sexy. C'est un produit coup de coeur pour moi qui est disponible à l'année sur le site de Lush.ca.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 01, 2017

    aaamaaazing

    Great Product! nothing is quite as mystical as tossing a bath bomb into your bathtub to have a magical soak!
    I love the way that it foams up and fizzes in the bath. and the scent... oh gosh, the scent <3

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    July 30, 2017

    Will repurchase

    I've gotten several of these now! They're the bomb (Get it haha?) It's a sweet smell and leaves you feeling soft and refreshed after using and little flower petals comr out of it which gives it a romantic feel to me:)

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 22, 2017

    woww

    l'effet est tellement beau!! je le conseil comme première bombe de bain, vous ne serez pas decu. En plus, elle sent tellement bonne. Je l'utiliserais tous les jours si c'était possible

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    2.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 21, 2017

    Fave bath bomb

    I find bath bombs to be expensive for what they are, but as a nice treat, this one is ALWAYS my go to. I love the smell and how it makes my skin feel and the bath looks fun too!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 12, 2017

    LUSH Bath Bombs, Good Quality, but Very Overpriced

    LUSH bath bombs are a great product. You can tell that they use quality ingredients and I appreciate that they have minimal packaging for environmentally friendly purposes, I also find them very moisturizing which is nice. I do tend to gravitate towards their bath bombs that contain less color, as some of their bombs have too much color intensity for my liking.
    I find that the prices they ask for their bath bombs is quite high. High enough that it would deter me from purchasing them again in the future. I feel I could get something of the same quality, or frankly, even better -
    from a local artisan or even make them myself. For this reason, I have brought them down in my rating.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.2/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 30, 2017

    Sex bomb smells like jasmine and has a flower on top. Makes your bath smell amazing and turns it a lovely pink color. Its scent lingers on the skin, which is always nice. One of my favorite bath bombs

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 04, 2017

    Jadore les produits lush je suis une fan de leurs bathbomb.. La bathbomb bombe de sexe est juste wow.... A essayer avec sont conjoint ... Qui sais ou sa vous meneras haha

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.2/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 29, 2017

    Une peu cher , mais perso je fais 2 bain avec une bombe. L'odeur est douce et sucrée, une de mes préférée chez lush depuis des années !
    J'ai aussi déjà placé les morceaux dans mes tirroir , ainsi mes vêtements sentaient bon !!!:D

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 19, 2017

    This pink and purple bath bomb smells amazing! The jasmine and floral smell is the best combination. It leaves the water a gorgeous purple colour, and the scent stays with you even after the bath is done.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.