LUSH The Comforter Bubble Bar Reviews

August 16, 2019

Oh so comforting!

My fave scent from lush by far! I love bubble bars more than bombshell because they do almost the same thing but last wayyyy longer! If you are to get one thing from lush, get this !

August 09, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Love anything from lush

I love this product it smells amazing! I would definitely buy again and would recommend to friends and family, it turns the bath a lovely pink colour.

July 05, 2019

Love your bath!

Love this Lush product for the bathtub. Just crumble half or more of this bar into the bath under the running water and enjoy a smell and bubble escape from the everyday norm!

June 03, 2019

I LOVE this scent!

This is my favourite scent from lush. It’s sweet and makes lots of bubbles. Makes your skin soft and leaves you and your bathroom smelling so good. Will buy again.

April 27, 2019

Huge lush fan!

I’m a huge lush fan in general, but the comforter is my favourite bubble bar. You don’t need much of it so one bar lasts quite a while. I love it’s fruity scent and pink colour. It makes my bath smell and look great! And no messy bathtub cleanup after like some lush products.

February 25, 2019

Amazing

I love lush in general. As far is fantastic, I normally cut it in half so I can get to the baths out of it. Love the smell, the amount of bubble. This He is one of my favourite lush products.

September 17, 2018

Absolutely the best

This bubble bar is 100% my most favorite bath accessory of all time. The bars are a good size, so much so that I actually cut these in half and only use half at a time - so you get two uses out of one bar! But don't worry, only using half the bar STILL gives you a crazy amount of bubbles!
    The amount of bubbles this produces is so much more than standard bubble bath - I'd say probably 4x the amount! And they last! My baths usually run around an hr, give or take, and when I'm done there are still bubbles left. Not to mention this bar smells absolutely delightful ;). I give this a solid 10/10!

June 18, 2018

I will use this again

Let's start off with how amazing the smell is, I love it! I also love how relaxed it makes you feel after you use it. my skin always feels so soft and smells so good.

June 01, 2018
    Ardennes, France

Juste parfait!!!

Ce pain de mousse était mon premier achat chez lush!! Et sincèrement? Aucun regret!! Je me suis retrouvée plongée dans un beau bain rose et mon dieu que ça sentait bon!!

Je recommande vivement ce produit à toutes les personnes aimant se prélasser dans son bain!

April 16, 2018

Premier pain moussant à vie

Wowww! Que dire de plus? J'ai adoré ce pain moussant. C'était mon premier et loin d'être le dernier. J'en ai eu pour 6 bains environ. Odeur sucré, belle eau rose. Un must quand j'étais enceinte!