LUSH Wiccy Massage Bar
Good

LUSH Wiccy Massage Bar Reviews

Ranked #903 out of 1156 in Bath & Body

June 12, 2017

This massage bar you do have to store in a cool place so the massage tin a old separately is a godsend. I still find it nice and refreshing to keep it stored in my fridge and then it will melt a con body contact and I just helps to soothe the muscles this massage bar will sink right into your skin and it doesn't leave any sticky or tacky or a gross rather do it is my go to for sore muscles and it also smells amazing with a little bit of a tingle!

May 12, 2015

This massage bar is super calming to the skin, definitely would buy again!

February 13, 2009

Sometimes after a long workout, I have muscle aches on my thighs and on my back. I usually try to brush them away, but I found that the lush wiccy really helps eliviate some of the pain. Essentially, it is a massage bar which really becomes very creamy once it contact with the hands. You smother it all over the achy muscles and you literally massage the areas. The cinnamon leaf is very warming on the skin and the Aduki beans seem to help this warmth penetrate. I personally love it not only for its effectively, but I love how it smells. My mother has one of her own and uses it for her stretch marks. It feels so great after a long day's work, especially if you have someone to rub it all over you.