• Lypsyl lip balm extra sensitive
  • Lypsyl lip balm extra sensitive
Good

Lypsyl lip balm extra sensitive Reviews

Ranked #615 out of 881 in Lip Balm

April 04, 2017

I bought this for my child who has terrible chapped lips in the winter due to being outside for 3 recesses a day. I purchased a double pack: we keep one on the bathroom counter to apply in the morning, and the 2nd one is in her coat zipper pocket so she can re-apply at school before going out to recess. After only a few days of using Lypsyl Lip Balm for Extra Sensitive lips we saw great results! The results lasted all winter! She doesn't have to apply allot in order to get protection, and it feels smooth on the lips. It doesn't have a sent or flavour; something else I really am happy about.

July 21, 2015

This is a great product!
    It feels great on your lips and it cures dryness and chapping very well
    It also stays on for a long time and leaves your lips feeling moisturized long after
    It's great and so cheap as well!
    I recommend this!

Updated On: November 22, 2015

This product is not as good as it seems at first. After using it for a while my lips became EXTREMELY dry, chapped, and sore. i had to gt some mediated lip balm in order to get my lips back to normal. i would NOT recommend this anymore! it is super cheap, for a reason! the quality is terrible!

1.5/5

September 11, 2014

Addictive - & not in a good way! I've always had chapped lips year-round & for years I thought this was the only product that worked for me because when I would try other brands of lip balm sticks, none of them soothed my lips like Lypsyl. However, I noticed that my lips were actually just so addicted to this particular product that not only would they not accept other chapped lip sticks, but I had to apply Lypsyl every hour! When you apply it, Lypsyl makes your lips feel good at first, but then it must actually dry them out quickly too, because I was going through those sticks like crazy & my lips would hurt so bad if I went more than 2 hours without. (Don't let the cheap price deceive you as you'll end up using it 3 times faster anyway, so in the long run it will cost you more.) Since then I used vitamin E oil as recommended by a pharmacist, which helped in the transition process, & now I use Vaseline lip therapy just a few times a day & it actually works the way it's supposed to.

October 31, 2013

This lip balm is really good for very chap and dry lips. Non-greasy nor sticky. Leaves my lips smooth, moist and protected from the cold weather.