Lypsyl Original Lip Balm Reviews

May 16, 2019

Great product and price

So happy my mom introduced me to this lip balm. Doesn’t have the drying agents other lip chaps do. Keeps lips hydrated and soft. I use every night before bed and several times throughout the day. So happy my husband and I made the switch!

April 30, 2019

my absolute go-to for lip-balm.

makes my lips chap free and soft. Long lasting. the only lip balm that works for me. I've tried MANY other kinds, my lips always got chapped, even using other products, used Lypsyl and the chapped lips are GONE!

March 21, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

One of my go to’s

This is an inexpensive lip balm that does just as good as a $6+ EOS lip balm. I’m happy with the product and I have purchased more than once. I will be buying again.

March 18, 2019

Je rachèterais ce produit encore!

Hydrate très bien les lèvres pendant une longue durée. A très bon prix (environ 1$), un "must" pour le temps froid et sec pendant l'hiver. Ne laisse aucun goût bizarre sur les lèvres, je le recommande!

July 17, 2018

So moisturizing!

A lot of the times a lip balm will work at first for me but then stop working. This one has been working for about 6 months now. I get dry chapped lips in the winter and i get them from being in the sun all day in the summer. This stuff is soothing instantly and makes them feel softer after only a hour.

February 12, 2018

Inexpensive and a great staple!

Works great, keeps lips smooth and hydrated! Doesn't have much of a smell which is nice, and does the job. I usually have a few around the house! Love this stuff!

August 11, 2017

Love and trust this product

I love this product. Its very effective, smooth to apply, and works so well. It doesn't dry out or change its consistency and it smells so nice too. I rely on it every day.

July 11, 2017

An Oldie but a Goodie!

I remember this product as a kid and not much has changed. I love that the original formula is still the same and doesn't have the fake taste or fruity smell. Brings me back to my childhood and thinking my lip balm was lipstick ;-)

May 09, 2017

I really enjoy this lip balm. It is my go to, I just wish it would last forever on my lips. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave any residue when I drink from my water bottle. I use it every day!

April 20, 2017

Hands down the best lip balm on the market. It applies in a smooth, even coat. I prefer the Original or Sensitive flavours. They are basically odorless so they won't clash with any other scent you're wearing.

The moisturising effect is intense without making your lips tingle or feel sticky.