Lysol All Purpose Cleaner

Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 395 in Household Cleaning Products

From kitchens to bathrooms to common household areas, Lysol All Purpose Cleaner helps achieve fresh, healthy surfaces. Cutting through tough grease and soap scum, it kills 99.9% of germs to help provide peace of mind for busy families.

April 15, 2017

I like using this product on a variety of surfaces in my bathroom and my kitchen as well. It smells fresh and cleans well, it also is on sale fairly often usually making it a good affordable price.

April 06, 2017

I love using this cleaner in my kitchen. This is one of the cheaper ones as well but is brand name and leaves your kitchen smelling nice & sparkling!

April 06, 2017

Like the smell of this product, it works well as an all-purpose cleaner. I use it to mop the floors, wipe walls and clean sinks. The price is decent and usually on sale often.

April 03, 2017

I switch back and forth between this product and several others. Basically whichever product is on sale comes home for the month, ha ha! I really like this all purpose cleaner, works fantastic in the kitchen and bathroom and leaves everything smelling lovely and looking shiny and clean.

March 15, 2017

Love this product as a mother and household with 3 dogs to clean with this product just amazes
    Me ! I will definitely use this on a daily and the scents you can get make my house smelling amazing

February 16, 2017

I love the fresh clean scent that is left behind when using this product. I have 3 children and this cuts through anything on the floor and provides and great clean on walls or wherever else you need cleaning. Love this stuff!

January 17, 2017

Jadore. Je lutilise sur nimporte quel surface !!!!! Mon meilleur ami du netoyage. Peut import ela situation il maide a deliger le splus grande taches !!

November 04, 2016

One of my favorite all purpose cleaners out there. It works perfectly for bathroom countertops, toilets, and I also use it in the kitchen for spills and wipes. It has a pleasant scent and cleans well, with a non greasy finish. Priced good as well.

November 03, 2016

I can't get enough of this product! I use this for everything! Floors, counters,bathrooms! A little bit goes a long way. Great price and there are many coupons available for this product.

September 22, 2016

this stuff smells amazing and it does a great job cleaning. it leaves everything squeaky clean. Once you start you wont be able to stop, I always keep going, its so easy to spray and wipe. I will always use this. It saves my life. my boys sometimes pee on the floor cause i think they don't aim properly and then my bathroom gets stinky. I do my floors with this and cleans it up really good and leaves it smelling amazing

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!

Mackintosh's Toffee

Snickers Chocolate Bar

cloverrx added a new review for
    Dove Anti-Perspirant Melon

jennmarieh added a new review for
    Thermos hydration bottle