Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Reviews

From kitchens to bathrooms to common household areas, Lysol All Purpose Cleaner helps achieve fresh, healthy surfaces. Cutting through tough grease and soap scum, it kills 99.9% of germs to help provide peace of mind for busy families.

December 15, 2017

Will buy again

I like using this product because a little goes a long ways. It is not hard on your hands and does not have a bad smell. It works the best out of all the products thatch have purchased in the past.

December 13, 2017

Good cleaner

I love using this one coz its smells good..and you can used it anywhere. Its easily to used it. I would recommend to use and buy it. I will buy this product over and over again.

September 26, 2017

Great cleaner for a girl who hates "errrr" loves to clean

With a house full of boys why not add 2 more dogs for your cleaning pleasure. This cleaner is amazing! Cuts though the grossest doggy and kid mess with no effort. Oh and did I mention it smells wonderful?

September 19, 2017

Kitchen must have

I always have this spray under my kitchen sink. Kills bacteria so I love it for when I'm handeling meat. Makes me feel like it is clean AND sterilized

September 19, 2017

The best for bathroom and kitchen!

This is one of the best products that I found to clean my house.
    It removes stains, bacteria and sticky things around the house.
    It smells good and also works to clean oil from the kitchen!

September 12, 2017

it works

I like this all purpose cleaner, you can use it for everything. the smell is not strong and it's easy to use. the price is reasonable, good value for your money

July 10, 2017

Totally worth buying.

I have truly noticed a difference in my home. I feel safe using this product on anything. It leaves a fresh scent and when you have done your cleaning you truly feel like it's clean.

June 06, 2017

I love everything about this product. Not only does it clean my house. It also leaves it smelling fantastic. And the fact that it's a disinfectant just makes it all that much better. Great Value great buy always in my cleaning bucket.

May 12, 2017

J'adore ce produit! Je l'utilises pour nettoyer ma cuisine, ma salle de bain (comptoirs, poubelles, micro-onde, plaque chauffante, toilette, douche, bain, armoires, table et il est très efficace. Les saletés s'efface rapidement comme les graisses et les traces de savons! Il est très pratique pour tout nettoyer. Ça fait déjà plusieurs années que je l'utilises et c'est mon produit favori pour le nettoyage de la maison!

May 09, 2017

Lysol All Purpsose Spray will always be my go to. It gets off the toughest stuff. My doors and light switches get filthy - a spray of this, and a wet cloth, cleans everything up (gets all the grime off) as well as leaving a fresh scent and a disinfected surface. Great product! Definitely recommend!