Lysol All Purpose Cleaner

Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 415 in Household Cleaning Products

From kitchens to bathrooms to common household areas, Lysol All Purpose Cleaner helps achieve fresh, healthy surfaces. Cutting through tough grease and soap scum, it kills 99.9% of germs to help provide peace of mind for busy families.

July 10, 2017

Totally worth buying.

I have truly noticed a difference in my home. I feel safe using this product on anything. It leaves a fresh scent and when you have done your cleaning you truly feel like it's clean.

June 06, 2017

I love everything about this product. Not only does it clean my house. It also leaves it smelling fantastic. And the fact that it's a disinfectant just makes it all that much better. Great Value great buy always in my cleaning bucket.

May 12, 2017

J'adore ce produit! Je l'utilises pour nettoyer ma cuisine, ma salle de bain (comptoirs, poubelles, micro-onde, plaque chauffante, toilette, douche, bain, armoires, table et il est très efficace. Les saletés s'efface rapidement comme les graisses et les traces de savons! Il est très pratique pour tout nettoyer. Ça fait déjà plusieurs années que je l'utilises et c'est mon produit favori pour le nettoyage de la maison!

May 09, 2017

Lysol All Purpsose Spray will always be my go to. It gets off the toughest stuff. My doors and light switches get filthy - a spray of this, and a wet cloth, cleans everything up (gets all the grime off) as well as leaving a fresh scent and a disinfected surface. Great product! Definitely recommend!

May 04, 2017

this is my go to cleaner for my floors. I love the lemon scent. I've always purchased lysol it's been the best floor cleaner that I've ever used. I love the wipes as well!

April 27, 2017

Lysol is very versatile and I use it for many things, it smells nice and clean, doesn't leave residue, it is good for floors, walls, counters, bathroom and almost anywhere that needs cleaning. It is the best.

April 15, 2017

I like using this product on a variety of surfaces in my bathroom and my kitchen as well. It smells fresh and cleans well, it also is on sale fairly often usually making it a good affordable price.

April 06, 2017

I love using this cleaner in my kitchen. This is one of the cheaper ones as well but is brand name and leaves your kitchen smelling nice & sparkling!

April 06, 2017

Like the smell of this product, it works well as an all-purpose cleaner. I use it to mop the floors, wipe walls and clean sinks. The price is decent and usually on sale often.

April 03, 2017

I switch back and forth between this product and several others. Basically whichever product is on sale comes home for the month, ha ha! I really like this all purpose cleaner, works fantastic in the kitchen and bathroom and leaves everything smelling lovely and looking shiny and clean.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic