Lysol All Purpose Cleaner - Green Apple Reviews

May 23, 2020

Smells fantastic!

I always buy Lysol to disinfect and clean the house but recently tried this green apple scent. Smells fantastic, really freshens up the whole room. Love it!

April 10, 2020

Would Buy Again

Lysol is an exceptional product when it comes to cleaning and disinfecting. The all purpose cleaner works well for general clean up in the kitchen to ensuring your cooking area is clean before meal prep. I use this in between cleanings in the bathroom to keep the bathroom germ free and looking fresh and clean.

April 10, 2020

Works smells great

First I love how this smells, it makes the room smell fresh. I use it to clean my bathroom and it got old stains out, made it shine, smelled like I was at an apple farm.. bathrooms normally smell funky, but this gave it a nice spring smell

February 26, 2020

Effective cleaner and nice scent

Finally I found a cleaning product that has that doesn’t have an overwhelming chemical smell I really enjoy the sweet apple smell that also lingered around after the product dried I also thought it did a really good job with clean my counters it didn’t leave a muky residue overall a good cleaning product

February 26, 2020

Great cleaner

I've been using lysol for years! I love their different scents but green apple is a favorite. I use it in the house at the office and even in the car. Does the job and is a great price!

October 03, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Excellent cleaner, great scent.

This is my favourite bathroom cleaner. The scent is fresh not potent, and I can be sure it kills cold and flu viruses. I like the spray for dee clean and keep the wipes handy for quick freshen ups.

June 25, 2019

Awesome product

Great product. I tried this once and have been hooked. It's great for counters, wipe down toys. Great for those little messes that just need a quick wipe and go! It smells good too!

June 10, 2019

Love this disinfectant

I use this product all the time! The smell is great and it cleans so well. The value for this product is well price and it last a long time. I would buy this again for sure

June 05, 2019

My favourite all purpose cleaner

I use this all the time!!! This is my favourite bathroom cleaner forsure!!! I have a house of boys so we know how lovely that toilet gets! I use this and I know it’s getting a good clean! I use it after my fur babies have an accident and my floor still look shiny and doesn’t leave streaks and the smell is subtle but clean smelling. I will continue to purchase!

May 08, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Cleaning

Lysol has out done themselves! Absolutely love their cleaning products it cleans awesomely and smells clean all day! Spray and wipe cant get much better than that!!