4.9/5
Lysol Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner Reviews
Ranked #40 in Bathroom Cleaning Products

Good - 0

September 18, 2017

The only great cleaner..all time buy

Easy to use...i can purchase it any where without issues and I can usually find some kind of coupon for it.
    I won't buy anything else after finally finding one that works

September 12, 2017

I would recommend to buy Lysol spray again and again to frie

Lysol Disinfectant spray is one of the best home sprays which kills Viruses , Germs, Mould and Mildew in your home. It is perfect to use in any room in your home and has a pleasant scent which is not over bearing. It comes in a varied of scents. I like the Crisp Linen scent. Lysol is my number one spray to have in home. I take it every where I go. I have used this product all my life and would not use any other brand . I know it does exactly what it says. I would recommend to family and friends.

May 29, 2017

Amazing product, Loved the smell, it was not a strong chemical smell, my kids didtn mind the smell, loved that it cleaned instantly and I would buy it again.

January 29, 2017

I dump a lot of NASTY things down the toilet. I have tried many many products to try and get the ring thats stained to the bowl gone. The only product ive found to work is this one!!

January 05, 2017

Use this all the time. Great for busy moms. There are 3 males in my home!! Enough said, ha! I simply put this in the toilet bowl, let it sit for about half hour and flush! Works sooooo good.

November 11, 2016

it is so effective to kill germs and smells nice and fresh. they are very reasonable in price and they are very to use when you are spraying it to use. i spray it on door knobs and even the counter top

April 20, 2016

I definitely buy these when they are on sale!! They are very easy to use. The toilet bowl cleaner instantly changes the aroma of your bathroom-- in a good way of course!! And at the same time it cleans and kills the bacteria, although I would recommend to not put a halt to the occasional toilet scrubbing, just to make sure you remove anything the toilet bowl cleaner does not catch. Overall, I am glad my sister introduced the family to this. :-)