Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner Reviews

Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner - 3/25 oz.

June 26, 2019

It cleans well, but be mindful

This product cleans well, however, please be mindful if It’s ok the carpet. Have white spots on the carpet when it dripped. And made my marble color stone whitened as well hahah

June 26, 2019

Scrub an old tub

I love thus product. I have an old robbins egg blue tub from the 50s and this stuff cleans the tub great. With the tub being so old the finish has come off and soap scum and dirt build up and stick easy. This product is the best by far at removing this grime. Happy scrubbing!

June 04, 2019

Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom cleaner makes my bathroom shine!

I love all of the scrubbing bubbles products but I find this is my favourite. It’s a great all round cleaning product for my bathroom. It makes a nasty chore much easier. I find it really inexpensive for the value of the product as well. A little bit goes a long way! Scrubbing bubbles Bathroom cleaner is a valuable product in my cleaning tool kit!

May 30, 2019

Effortless cleaning

I love how easily my tile shower and ceramic tub are to clean with this product! You can honestly just spray, let it sit, and rinse off! Or wipe off easily for tricky spots.

May 19, 2019

Bathroom Boss!

This is the very best bathroom cleaner I've used. The colour change one is the bomb dot com! Cleanes extremely well and leaves a good shine. Low odour and very pleasant smell!

May 14, 2019

Best Bathtub Cleaner!

I have been using scrubbing bubbles for years. We have very hard water so we get build up easily. I spray this on and 10 minutes later I wipe it off and my tub is super shiny again. I dont use any other brands!

May 14, 2019

I refuse to clean my bathroom with anything else.

I love how you can spray, go finish another chore. Come back and just wipe it down. The scent isn't overpowering and it is super easy to use. Nothing compares to scrubbing bubbles.

April 03, 2019

Bubbles the grime away

This product is awesome- I will never clean without. It does work, does not leave any film or residue (rinses clean), and most importantly delivers on its promise- powers through soap scum like no other.

In 10 minutes, the bathroom clean up is done (unless deep cleaning), and its my go-to bathroom cleaner.

March 28, 2019

Produit efficace pour le nettoyage de la salle de bain

Produits d’une grande efficacité pour le nettoyage de la salle de bain car celui-ci permet un détartrage de la cuvette de toilette et du bain. De plus , l’odeur de celui-ci n’est pas désagréable et son utilisation est facile

March 26, 2019

Smells so clean!

So I was kind of shocked it came out as foam but in the end I loved it! It made my bathroom smell so nice and because it was foam it expanded into the smaller hard to reach places. I was also very impressed that it didnt leave a residue and made my chrome fixtures look like I had just polished them! Good cleaning products means less work for me:)