Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner Reviews

Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner - 3/25 oz.

January 10, 2018

It's a product on my grocery list

I love useing scrubbing bubbles bathroom cleaner its great at getting the job done i spray let sit and it does all the work i use this every time i clean the bathroom and I know it works

January 09, 2018

Excellent hard water stains remover!

I use this all the time. It gets of hard water stains very good in my bathtub. It doesn't require alot of elbow grease. It does what it says, scrubbing bubbles!~

January 07, 2018

Great time saver!

The product itself does the big of the job for you. I like that I do not have to scrub as much anymore. It saves me time and effort, which makes it worth the money!

January 06, 2018

My go-to bathroom cleaner

scrubbing is the only bathroom cleaner I use. It's easy to make it easy to clean the bathroom! Spray and go..and when you come back it's nice and easy to wipe away the dirt and grime. It does the scrubbing for you!

January 06, 2018

fabulos cleaner i always look for it in stores

fast effective well worth the money smells very nice fast acting cleaner easy to apply no mess no drip easy grip for seniors very good on tile,porcelain cleans up wonderfully

January 05, 2018

I would definately buy again. The best gingerale.

This product actually works at removing the soap scum let on your tile and bath tubs. It is great virtually no scrubbing required. I would recommend. Especially for people who dont have time to keep clean.

SCRUBBING BUBBLES

ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE CLEANING PRODUCTS. I USE IT FOR THE SINK AND THE BATHTUB EVERY TIME. LEAVES EVERYTHING CLEAN AND SHINY WITHOUT LEAVING A FILM OR LEAVING THE TUB SLIPPERY.IT HAS A NICE SCENT THAT IS NOT OVERPOWERING EITHER.

January 04, 2018

Works great and super helpful

Cleans great and leaves my bathroom looking shiny and spotless! There is a great scent attached to the scrubbing bubbles and I love how easy it is to use! I would recommend to anyone who wants a quick clean.

Love Scrubbing Bubbles

I use Scrubbing Bubbles as my primary bathroom cleaner. It removes soap scum like nothing else I have tried in the past. I like that if I spray it in my toilet, I can use my brush to easily remove any rings in the bowl. I would very confidently recommend Scrubbing Bubbles to everyone.

October 18, 2017

definetly worth it

I have been using this product for a lot of years. I have tried other foam cleaners but none have even compared to this one. The smell is a little strong but it is worth it to have a very clean bathroom