Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 76 in Bathroom Cleaning Products

Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner - 3/25 oz.

June 28, 2017

Je n’achète que lui

J'adore le Scrubbing bubbles salle de bain en mousse. C'est mon préféré de la collection. Il est facile à utiliser et nettoie super bien, sans résidu. Je le ré-commende fortement.

Bon produit de nettoyage

Pour moi le nettoyant pour salle de bain Scrubbing Bubbles est un bon produit dans plus. Il nettoye bien et son odeur n'est pas désagréable mais je ne suis pas certain qu'il est le meilleur produit que J'ai utilisé jusqu'à maintenant.

yum

Fantastic product. I have moved a lot in the past year (3 times, but cleaned one apartment and three houses), and this scrubbing bubbles bathroom cleaner is a must have. I just love how well it works

June 15, 2017

Only bathroom cleaner I'll buy!

This bathroom cleaner makes keeping the tub and everything else clean a breeze! I love that I can spray and don't have to scrub and scrub anymore! Spray, wipe, rinse, and done!

June 11, 2017

I clean houses and I love using this product. It cleans great and does not burn your nose and eyes like other products. I like the smell of this product also.

June 10, 2017

I love this product. It cleans my bathroom sparkling clean and the smell is nice. It smells fresh. I use all the scrubbing bubble products. They are averaged priced but you can often catch them on sale.

June 10, 2017

I love the scrubbing bubbles bathroom cleaner. I get the one with colour power, it goes on blue and turns white as it cleans. I sprayed it all over my shower, sink, and bathtub. I find that if I leave it for a little while it's super easy when I go to wipe it off the scum comes off very quickly and very easily

June 07, 2017

I love scrubbing bubbles bathroom cleaner . I rinse whatever im about to clean and then spray the product in . I let it sit a few mins and then I get to cleaning . It cleans quite easily which is what I need in a product as I can't to too much work due to pain . It tackles dirt , water spots , grime , mold , etc with ease . Im an extreme couponer and I can always get this product for free through price matching , coupons and checkout 51 . I have at least 30 in my stockpile . I definitely recommend. You can purchase scrubbing bubbles at Walmart buy 2 for 6 dollars .

June 07, 2017

Scrubbing bubbles bathroom cleaner works amazing it left my bathroom spotless and smelling great I would recommend this product to anyone, all you have to do is spray it on and leave it for a few minutes for it to work.

June 07, 2017

It doesn't have a strong smell, and you don't need to set it for long to be able to wipe off and your area is sparking clean. I use this on my bathroom and love it.