Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 393 in Household Cleaning Products

Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner - 3/25 oz.

April 24, 2017

Best bathroom cleaner there is!!! The product does most of the work for you! I highly recommend this product. Just make sure you are wearing clothes meant for cleaning if you get it on you will leave bleach stain.

April 20, 2017

I love this stuff! In Highschool i had a job of House Cleaning a few days a week for some customers. My mom bought me Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner after seeing my poor hands from bleach and chemicals all the time; my hands are safe and less scrubbing than any other product. Spray on where needed, let sit & bubble then wipe off. The bubbles are like Magic; lifting any dirt, grime, mold and brings it back to normal color with no dirt. This stuff has made my life so much easier especially being a Mom and having my own house to clean. Very effective. Efficient and cheap. Love Love Love

April 17, 2017

SCRUBBING BUBBLES BATHROOM CLEANER WORKS GREAT AND MUCH EASIER TO RINSE OFF MY SINKS AND TUBS THAN MY POWERED COMET CLEANER AND BETTER SCENT THAN THE OTHER CLEANERS I HAVE TRIED,

April 13, 2017

I really like Scrubbing Bubbles bathroom cleaner. It isn't as strong smelling as some of the competitors products. It does a great job of taking off the soap scum and hard water deposits in my shower. I also like that there are often coupons available to make this product a better value.

April 13, 2017

Scrubbing bubbles is in my opinion the best brand of cleaning products. This is a classic deep cleaning bathroom product. This whole scrubbing bubbles line is in my house!

April 12, 2017

I love using this so clean my shower and tub, it really makes it sooo much easier.
    I just spray it on, leave it to sit for about 20 minutes and then i come back and wipe it off with a wet sponge. I hardly ever have to scrub anymore!

April 06, 2017

Myself and other family members have been using this products for year in our households. I find it to be one of the effective products for cleaning the bathroom and the scent is great and not too overpowering like some other bathroom cleaners

April 05, 2017

Started using this a few years ago and never went back. Love the smell. Fast acting and cleans the whole bathtub and shower much faster than it used to take me .

April 04, 2017

I love the scent and effectiveness of this product. I use it all around the bathroom for general cleaning. It is especially good around the toilet area.

April 04, 2017

Je ne jure que par la gamme de produit scrubbing pour nettoyer ma salle de bain. Aucun effort a faire. Simplement vaporisser.. Laisser agir puis un petit coup de torchon et le tour est jouer. Je le recommande.