Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner Reviews

Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner - 3/25 oz.

March 14, 2019

excellent product

This product cuts out alot of time when cleaning the washroom.i dont need to scrub out anything,it leaves a great shine and smells wonderful.it does a good job on the kitchen blinds as well.

January 30, 2019

Amazing cleanser!

This cleansing mousse is amazing!! I use it to wash my bath and shower and it works really great! Plus it smells good and leaves the bathroom smelling fresh abd cleaned!

January 11, 2019

Expensive but it works!

I always look for sales for scrubbing bubbles. This stuff works but it’s a little pricy for me. Great quality. I use it all over the bathroom so it’s clean and sparkly!

December 31, 2018

bathroom cleaner

i find this product very effective and works as stated and i use it all the time it gets all the soap marks off and also my son gets grease in the shower and it take it off with little effort and it does not leave streaks on my tile whcih i love but is very effective

December 10, 2018

magic cleaner

I find this is a great product . It does as it says . It works very quick . This makes cleaning very much easier as you don't have to scrub . I really recommed this to anyone as it does remove stain and clean perfect .

November 03, 2018

Amazing Stuff

I was amazed at how well this actually worked. I couldn't believe all I had to do was spray it, let it sit for few and with a gentle wipe that ring around my tub was gone and my faucet was looking brand new again. I use it on my tub and sink. I like the different scents available now. Will definitely buy again.

October 16, 2018

Ive used this for years

Ive bought this for years and its never let me down.. I spray the tub and wait a few mins and come back go over it with a wet rag and and my tub shines like new... other products I have to scrub real hard and theres still spots i have to respray... I love those little bubbles at work..

October 03, 2018

Love it

I really love this product and all other scrubbing bubbles products. This one you just spray on and wipe off. You get rid of all the soap scum without breaking your back

September 28, 2018

Stuff works

I've tried generic brands. They don't come close. I have to scub with those ones. But these scrubbing bubbles really do it. And the shine is beautiful and clean smelling

September 28, 2018

Not a new user!

I have been using Scrubbing Bubbles for years. Occasionally I will decide to try a new or different product, but I ALWAYS come back to what works, and leaves my bathroom smelling great!