Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner Reviews

Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner - 3/25 oz.

August 05, 2020

Spray and wipe in no time

I love this product because you dont need a lot of scrubbing it does it on its own.It also doesnt have a potent smell like mist others do.The only downfall is the cost could be less expensive.
    4 stars.

July 10, 2020
    Louisiana, United States

Amazing!

This bathroom cleaner is absolutely amazing! All you have to do is spray it on, wait a little whilethen wipe or rinse it away. It takes a significant amount of the work out of housework! Such a fantastic product at a great value!

July 09, 2020
    Oregon, United States

Favorite bathroom cleaner

This cleaner works wonderfully. I've always used this. It has replaced my other cleaners. It does most of the work for you hence scrubbing bubbles! Just spray on, let sit and wipe away.

June 29, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

Awesome

I have been using this product for many years. It always gets the job done quickly I will definitely be buying more of this and recommending it to family and friends.

June 29, 2020
    Oklahoma, United States

I keep this product stocked

Absolutely love this product. We have hard water so it's hard to keep the shower and sinks clean. I found this product and it worked. I dont use anything but this.

June 26, 2020
    California, United States

Sparkly clean

This is a great product. It doesn’t have the strong bathroom cleanser smell. It cleans like a charm and makes my bathroom look sparkly clean. I like the convenience of use.

June 26, 2020
    Maine, United States

Works Great!

Ever since I starting using Scrubbing Bubbles I haven't wanted to use any other product for cleaning my bathroom. Especially my bathroom sinks and tubs! It works great, just spray, leave for a few then clean the area. I love that they sell 2 packs of this product!

June 17, 2020

Best stuff on the market

This is all I buy. It not only is effective but also doesn't stink of cleaner. It's me and 2 boys in the house (one who's just learning how to use a toilet!). Best stuff on the market !!!

Cleans great

I clean a lot and love to clean but when choosing the best cleaning products for my home aka bathrooms I prefer to use scrubbing bubbles I just let it sit and wipe and it smells good not to strong at all highly recommend this product

Works amazingly!

I found this to be a bit pricey for the size of the bottle for my budget, but I got it on sale which is why I tried it. I'm glad I did as it works so well! it cuts through grime with no elbow grease and takes hardly any time! By the time you've sprayed down the tub, the soap scum is gone from where you started to spray! Wipe it down and you're good to go - I will continue looking for this on sale and won't be going back to any other brand!