Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner Reviews

Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner - 3/25 oz.

October 29, 2020

Cleans with ease

We recently installed glass shower doors and I was struggling with finding the right cleaner to make them crystal clear. So I started using Scrubbing Bubbles and it removed even the toughest dried on water marks/soap residue. I spray it on, wait about 15 min and give it a little wipe down with a rag and just rinse. Sparkling clean everytime.

October 22, 2020

Best cleaner

Ever since my neighbor told me about this a couple of years ago, cleaning the bathroom has become so much easier. I’m thankful that this product was ever created....won’t go back to any other cleaner.

September 28, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great Cleaner

I use this product when cleaning my bathroom. Very effective. Cleans very easily and leaves a nice, clean smell. I love the foaming action. I recommend this product and will continue to buy it.

September 28, 2020

Definitely buy again

I absolutely love this product. It cleans surfaces easy without having to scrub too hard. It's very effective and leaves the bathroom smelling fresh. Love the foaming action. It's a great value and I would recommend this product. It's one of my top picks for cleaning products.

September 07, 2020
    Iowa, United States

Scrubbing bubbles

I love this product. When I cleaned houses I would use this and got compliments because the smell is so good, it smells so fresh and clean. It cleans very well.

September 06, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Scrubbing Bubbles bathroom cleaner

Scrubbing Bubbles is a very good bathroom cleanser I spray it on my shower walls really good wipe and rinse off with warm water will leave walls nice and clean same with sink.

August 05, 2020

Spray and wipe in no time

I love this product because you dont need a lot of scrubbing it does it on its own.It also doesnt have a potent smell like mist others do.The only downfall is the cost could be less expensive.
    4 stars.

July 10, 2020
    Louisiana, United States

Amazing!

This bathroom cleaner is absolutely amazing! All you have to do is spray it on, wait a little whilethen wipe or rinse it away. It takes a significant amount of the work out of housework! Such a fantastic product at a great value!

July 09, 2020
    Oregon, United States

Favorite bathroom cleaner

This cleaner works wonderfully. I've always used this. It has replaced my other cleaners. It does most of the work for you hence scrubbing bubbles! Just spray on, let sit and wipe away.

June 29, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

Awesome

I have been using this product for many years. It always gets the job done quickly I will definitely be buying more of this and recommending it to family and friends.