Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner Action Gel Reviews

LYSOL Cling Toilet Bowl Cleaner cleans as it disinfects and leaves a fresh, clean scent. Thick formula coats the bowl above and below the waterline. The angled bottle targets hard-to-reach areas, including under the rim, to leave your entire toilet bowl sparkling clean. LYSOL Cling Toilet Bowl Cleaner is available in Country Scent, Spring Waterfall and Lavender fragrances. Thick liquid formula sticks to the bowl for better cleaning Cleans and deodorizes Leaves a fresh clean scent Will not harm plumbing or septic systems Cleans and disinfects above and below the waterline Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria* *When used as directed.

November 28, 2017

Best

I guess i never use any other brand than lysol when it comes to bowl cleaning. Strange but i love its bleaching smell. That smell tells you that your washroom is clean now. Removes the toughest stains. Love its angled neck which make the product reach to every knock and corner.

October 06, 2017

Love this product! My go to cleaner!!

This is the only toilet bowl cleaner I use! Where I live we have a lot of red iron in the water, toilet bowl stains are very stubborn because the water is sitting for long periods of time. This cleaner takes off the stains almost instantly!leaving the toilet super white everytime. Definitely recomend!!

3.2/5

September 28, 2017

Always come back to this

I have swifched to natural cleaners in my home, except this stuff. Nothing else works like this, So I still use it wven thiugh I wish it were not so bad for the environment. It does a great job and doesnt have an overly strong scent. A staple for me.

June 15, 2017

Convinent and easy to use Toilet Bowl cleaner

I always buy and use the Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner Action Gel. It is very convenient and easy to use with a great spout. This gel does most the work for you and makes your bathroom smell fresh and clean. I just pour a desired amount in my toilet and scrub with my toilet brush. Simply flush the gel and your toilet is left sparkling clean.

June 13, 2017

lysol toilet bowl cleaner does the hard work for you

lysol toilet bowl cleaner does the hard work for you. Easy to open squirt spout leaves no mess behind. Squeeze one or twice around the bowl and watch your potty start to sparkle.

April 17, 2017

This stuff is awesome. It clings well to the sides of the bowl and gives me the confidence that all those hard to reach places are still getting disinfected.

April 13, 2017

never has lysol let me down in any cleaning products just like lysol toilet bowl cleaner has always left my bowl sparkling clean. and with a toddler in the house who is attracted to water to be assured with this product to keep it clean its a relief

April 13, 2017

I hate cleaning the toilet, this product makes it easy and gets the job done. The bottle is designed to fit under the toilet rim to ensure full coverage. I am not a huge fan of the chemical smell. I usually try to avoid chemical products, but this one does have a stronger smell then most fyi

April 06, 2017

Gets the job done! No one enjoys cleaning the bathroom, this product makes it easy! The bottle is designed to fit under the toilet rim to ensure full coverage. It helped clean my hard water stains in my toilet. Will definitely keep on hand

March 13, 2017

We have high iron in our new house, so it turns our shower orange in 5-6 showers (Ew) so a friend told us to use this to cut it out! And it works like a MIRACLE! It works better than iron out! I'm inlove. I'll never switch back to anything else for our bathtub and shower!