Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner Action Gel Reviews

LYSOL Cling Toilet Bowl Cleaner cleans as it disinfects and leaves a fresh, clean scent. Thick formula coats the bowl above and below the waterline. The angled bottle targets hard-to-reach areas, including under the rim, to leave your entire toilet bowl sparkling clean. LYSOL Cling Toilet Bowl Cleaner is available in Country Scent, Spring Waterfall and Lavender fragrances. Thick liquid formula sticks to the bowl for better cleaning Cleans and deodorizes Leaves a fresh clean scent Will not harm plumbing or septic systems Cleans and disinfects above and below the waterline Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria* *When used as directed.

June 12, 2019

Lysol is the best

Lysol the best product used in many countries. we all know this is the product which can give you sparkling shine cleaning and now a better smell since it is available in different fragrances.

May 30, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Lysol Toilet bowl cleaner. Love this product.

I love this product. It is so effective in cleaning the toilet bowl with only a few scrubs with the toilet bowl brush. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends.

May 26, 2019

Works great, smells terrible.

I picked this up at Dollarama for a couple bucks so I wasn't too sure. I always use Lysol All-Purpose Cleaners & Other Toilet Cleaners. This stuff works. It has a very irritating chemical smell to it though & I would not reccomend getting it on your hands. It must be used in a well ventilated room with a window or bathroom fan on. I found it removes grime and water mineral build-up quite quickly. If you need something heavy-duty for a toilet with high traffic, this is it.

May 19, 2019

Great Stuff

This is my go toilet cleaner, and it works super well every time. Just apply it to the toilet bowl, and come back later on, and give it a swirl with your brush. Not only does it clean well, it leaves a clean fresh smell.

April 09, 2019

Le seul produit qu'on doit acheter pour nettoyer la cuvette

Lysol est le seul produit qui réussit à nettoyer ma cuvette de toilette avec le problème d'eau dure que j'ai. Ma toilette est resplendissante après avoir utilisé Lysol.

March 28, 2019

Best toilet bowl cleaner!

This is the only product that would get our toilet sparkling clean at our last place, even using straight bleach wouldn't get the hard scales off the bowl from the hard water, this stuff did wonders! I've used it to get the kitchen sink sparkling and have even watered it down and put it in a spray botte to get the bathroom tiles clean! Although we've moved and no longer have the hard water problem, I stay loyal to using this in our toilet.

Great for many things

I always buy this at Costco as a package. I use this product not only for the toilet but for other things as well. I use it for the tub to clean off the iron rings, or even soap scum. Just wipe it on and wash it off. Do not leave on.. as it's a really strong product. Not only does it clean, but it smells clean as well. I will be purchasing this product in the future and this is my honest opinion.

Good product

This is the #1 brand we use for most of oue cleaning tasks. Although I like the yellow one better than this blue one. The yellow one leaves a clean fresh scent compared to this one where I found the scent too strong. Overall rating in quality, price and effectiveness is 5.

efficace

J'utilise toujours cette marque pour nettoyer mes toilettes. C'est efficace et nettoie bien. Et comme on nettoie en quelques secondes, plus c'est fort, mieux c'est!

March 25, 2019

Good cleaner

It does the job that it is supposed to do. It is also economical especially if you buy it in bulk. The only thing that I was suggest is perhaps making it into a spray bottle or changing the nozzle, so that you can get into the bottom of the toilet seat.