Vim Bathroom Spray Reviews

Specially formulated, with powerful foaming action, to remove tough bathroom dirt with ease.

Spécialement formulé avec une puissante action moussante pour déloger facilement la saleté tenace de la salle de bain.

December 20, 2017

Everything Vim is awesome!

I have yet to find a Vim product that doesn't work as advertised. Love this stuff! The smell is strong but bareable and the tub needed little to no "elbow grease" to clean afterwards.

December 15, 2017

Only bathroom cleaner

Vim bathroom cleaner is the only cleaner I have used for many years. I used to clean homes for a leaving and nothing could complain to getting the grim off like Vim. To this day I still just it in my home to keep it sparkling clean

December 14, 2017

Love this product!

I love all the VIM products. I use the spray for the bathroom and it makes my shower and tub shine. In the kitchen I use VIM with bleach for my stove top and sink. All the products work well.

December 12, 2017

Cleans well

I can't complain about this it always cleans my bathroom well they are super cheap and effective but you need to scrub the surface to get it to sparkle like a diamond and the dirtiest spot in the house is the bathroom so it does its job right

October 06, 2017

This is a very good product

I feel very comfortable using this product over and over. It is something I will tell others to use this product because it is a good product. I think its amazing!!!!

October 03, 2017

Favourite cleaner

The Vim product line is my absolute favourite. My whole family from my grandmother, mom and I use it.
    The price can range from $4-$5, but it goes on sale quite often. There's also coupons almost always available to better the value. I've even gotten the product for free before !!

I use this product daily spraying out the shower after everyone is done with it. The smell is way to strong so I have to leave my bathroom fan on, and the window open when using it. That is the only downfall to the product.

It keeps my bathtub and shower clean, getting even the hardest of marks off. It leaves the tub shiny and looking great.

Awesome product, awesome price, awesome brand!

October 01, 2017

Works Wonders!

I love the vim bathroom spray. I use it for all of my cleaning in the bathroom. It not only cleans but disinfects! I love how you don't need to have a lot of muscle behind the cleaning with this product! This product is the only cleaning product I use for my bathroom cleaning.

September 30, 2017

Bathroom

I hate cleaning bathrooms but thankfully this spray makes it a bit easier. I find it doesn't work on the worst build up but if I manage the keep things up before they get really gross, this product will always do the trick without too much effort.

September 29, 2017

Good disinfect

I like using vim in the bathroom as I feel it does a good job disinfecting. What I don't like is the film it sometimes leaves if you don't wipe it off properly. The spray bottle works well it doesn't leak like some other spray bottles do.

September 29, 2017

VIM is a household cleaning staple

I have been using VIM cleaning products since I was a little girl cleaning the house with my own mother.

VIM has been trusted mostly for myself in my experience in the washrooms. I am able to properly clean the sink, tub, tiles, and toilet better than any other brand of cleaning products.

I have been using the traditional VIM that squirts out for many years, if not decades (literally!), the spray is much easier however as it targets a greater area than the (squirt) and am able to quickly cleanse and target stubborn stains. I specifically loved using the spray on the tiles. The residue and film was gone and clean and easy to wipe clean and practical.