Vim Bathroom Spray

Vim Bathroom Spray Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 53 in Bathroom Cleaning Products

April 17, 2017

This is probably my least favorite bathroom spray. I think the scent is way too strong and I don't feel it's as effective as some of the other cleaners on the market.

April 13, 2017

I love Vim Bathroom Spray. I have a torn rotator cup and using the bathroom spray makes cleaning the bathroom much easier it does the scrubbing job for me and it has a nice smell a

April 06, 2017

Vim has been the "go to" cleaner in our bathroom for as long as I can remember. After cleaning with ViM the bathroom sparkles and smells clean. I can use one product to clenched the whole room.

April 06, 2017

Vim has been the "go to" cleaner in our bathroom for as far as I can remember. After cleaning with ViM the bathroom sparkles and smells clean. I know when I use VIM cleaner that my bathroom is clean and disinfected, ready for another day. Job well done.

April 06, 2017

I prefer Vim Bathroom Spray over everything else I have tried in the bathroom. It always cleans to a sparkle on my porcelain, ceramic tiles and faucets. One product does the whole room effectively and quickly.

April 03, 2017

When I need to do a REAL Clean (and I just had to, as the flu was in the house!) I use VIM! It is the ultimate disinfector, and let's face it- the bathroom can be a gross place! I use it in the sink, tub, and especially the toilet. and leaves everything sparkling clean!

April 03, 2017

Efficace dans la chambre de bain pour lavabo toi elles et bain. Même pour le plancher mélanger avec de l eau chaude fait une excellente job. Comptoir de cuisine aussi

June 08, 2016

I don't buy this product as frequently as others, but when I do, it is an awesome product and cleans well. It isn't an overly strong scent so it's easier to use consistently.

May 27, 2016

I love this stuff for cleaning my bathroom. The scent is a bit strong when you first spray it so be aware. I spray it all over my bathroom, leave it for a bit to break down the grime, dirt, scum and whatever else is lurking in there, then I go in with a brush,scrub, rinse and viola! I'm left with a clean,fresh smelling room. It really takes away the dirt, this is the best bathroom cleaner that I have used thus far.