Vim Bathroom Spray Reviews

Specially formulated, with powerful foaming action, to remove tough bathroom dirt with ease.

Spécialement formulé avec une puissante action moussante pour déloger facilement la saleté tenace de la salle de bain.

May 19, 2019

Sink Shiner!

Vim to the rescue for your sink and toilet! Vim makes them shine. People have asked me what they were cleaned with. Vim even makes the faucet shine like new...oh yeah!

May 15, 2019

Cleans shower great

I always use this product for the shower, works great. It's gets the grout nice and white and removes any yellowing in tub. Make sure to have a sponge ready

May 14, 2019

Cleans easily

Vim is my favourite cleaner all over the house. I’m usually in a rush when cleaning and it doesn’t take long after a spray and I can almost wipe the dirt/grime down immediately. Definitely the best cleaning brand.

April 30, 2019

Works well

I didn’t have to scrub with this much, sprayed it on let it sit came back cleaned it up with hardly any effort needed. makes everything nice and shiny I would buy again,

April 18, 2019

The best cleaner

I absolutely love vim products and love using this in the bathroom! It gets rid of any dirt and keeps our bathroom nice and clean and sanitized. The scent is not super strong and it works amazing!

April 02, 2019

gets the job done!

I use this to clean my bathtub every week. It gets the job done by taking off the soap scums. My only problem I find with the product is that it can be too strong in scent, so it's best to wear a mask or use less of the product. Overall, it cleans the washroom well.

March 30, 2019

Makes cleaning quick and easy!

I’ve always bought the gum bottle for kitchen and when I came across this one I really trusted the brand. The smell is strong but is definitely reassurance that you’re getting a good cleaning done by using this product. The spray functionality makes it easy to tackle and reach all sorts of angles and areas in the bathroom as well.

March 30, 2019

What can I say, I love it!

It is true, it has a strong smell but I try to ignore it because it really cleans. Hard water spots - no problem, soap residue - no problem. Want to have that brand new, shiny tap look? Sure, use VIM and it shines!
    I have been using it for 4-5 years and I buy it all the time. I like when Superstore has the refill with a regular spray at a discounted price.

March 27, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would buy this product again.

This is the item I use the most for cleaning. Leaves my bathroom spotless and smelling nice. I would highly recommend vim bathroom spray. If you haven't used it yet, try it, you won't be disappointed.

March 22, 2019

Good quality

TRied it. You receive what you paid for. It cleans very good and freshness stays for quite a long time. I will definitely buy this product again in the future.