Vim Bathroom Spray

Vim Bathroom Spray Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 76 in Bathroom Cleaning Products

June 05, 2017

J'ai acheté ce produit vendredi passé et je l'adore. Il laisse une odeur de propreté tout en lavant et désinfectant ! J'ai passé la fin de semaine à frotter avec ce produit !!

June 04, 2017

Have always loved Vim products but I found these even better than the others in the past I tried. The 4 products I received are great smelling, leave a wonderful like new shine to all my basin and tub

June 03, 2017

Omg vim bathroom cleaner is amazing! My bathroom has never been so clean. My shower floor is white again and there are no streaks left in my glass doors! I wish I had to try this sooner

June 02, 2017

j'aime ce produit nettoyant pour la salle de bain mousse il nettie tres bien et donne une bonne odeur qui reste longtemps désinfecte a merveille et sa reste longtemps sans nettoyé :)

May 31, 2017

This bathroom spray is fantastic. I use it not only to clean my bathroom but also other places in my kitchen too !
    It is truly versatile !

It is so easy to use - really a premium product - very effective - asmall spurt and it will do the job . Therefore ver economical.

I stock up when it is on special at my supermarket.

May 29, 2017

jai ete tres emballer par le nouveau vim pour salle de bain.il nettoie en profondeur ,.il nettoie les carreau le bain et la toilette.et il a une tres bonne odeur

May 29, 2017

LOVE!!!!! I have nothing negative to say about Vim as a brand or product. Amazing quality meets effectiveness.There really is no room for complaint here as you are getting exactly what is advertised. A well working cleaning agent!!!

May 28, 2017

This is a great spray for wiping down tiles. I also use it for spot cleaning on the floor - especially behind the toilet. I also wipe down my shower curtains with this product and it leaves such a wonderful clean scent. I cannot do without this product.

May 27, 2017

I have used VIM products before and I really liked this one. I felt that it really got the germs out of my bathroom and had a clean, fresh smell. I would recommend it.

May 26, 2017

I love the fact that with Vim spray I can spray down the shower while cleaning the rest fo the bathroom. I love the scent as it's not over powering like some other cleaners!