Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer Reviews

Ideal for tubs, shower walls, and shower doors. Not for use on acrylic, brass or natural marble

February 11, 2020

great product

my mom introduced me to scrubbing bubbles.. its great for the shower. its easy and its gets the job done with minimal arm grease. I always buy this products and definitely recommend it!!

February 11, 2020
    South Carolina, United States

wasnt as good as lysol

wasn't as good as foaming Lysol bathroom product. I would probably use this only on a sink. it was ok. I would recommend this for a friend if they were looking for something that worked pretty good.

February 09, 2020

Be carful of fumes

I love scrubbing bubbles mega foam bubbles to clean my bathtub. I have hard water and with other cleaners it takes a lot of elbow grease for the lime off. Make sure your bathroom fan is in though with all chemical cleaners.

February 08, 2020

Works like a charm

I love how you can spray this in your bath or shower, clean the rest of your bathroom and come back and easily wipe off all the soap scum and residue your shower collects! It literally does all the work for you making cleaning a little more enjoyable.

February 02, 2020

Not the best

This works for easy and quick clean up in the bathroom but is not good for tough jobs. For mildew or hard water stains i would try something stronger.

January 21, 2020
    California, United States

Love it!

Omg! What would I do with out this!? As a mom of 4 this helps me clean up my bathroom alot faster! I clean houses and this is my Go To! Just spray and let it sit while I clean the counter and come back and rinse off! Amazing product!

Only product I buy

Scrubbing bubbles is a wonderful bathroom cleaner it’s works great on tub,toilet,sink.I already told my family and friends how great it works.I also use it on my kitchen sink works great

It saves time.

I love the way this can do the work for me. Just spray it on and rince after a few minutes. It's saved me so much time in the morning, appreciate that they made this.

New Brunswick, Canada

Sparkling Bathtub

One of the best household cleaners out there! I won't use anything else. I don't even have to scrub the tub that hard after spraying this. Nice clean scent.

January 17, 2020
    California, United States

Great

I love the scrub n bubbles foam. I spray it in my shower and leave it for about half an hour. It makes my shower look new. It even works great on the glass doors! The smell is great, not like other products that smell chemically.