Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer Reviews

Ideal for tubs, shower walls, and shower doors. Not for use on acrylic, brass or natural marble

June 21, 2018

The only product I use in my bathroom

I love this product to clean my bathtub. I find that the foam really helps to get a really deep clean on my tub. It soaks in and grabs all the dirt. After spraying it on and leaving it for about 5 minutes, all I have to do is wipe it off and rinse with water and my tub is sparkling clean!

June 21, 2018

Works like no other cleaner!

First off, it actually works like it says! I am self employed with cleaning jobs. This is the best bathroom cleaner ever! Easily takes off scum and the cleaner smells good too! No cleaning job is done right without it! This cleaner makes my job fun and easy! Thanks Scrubbing Bubbles!

June 19, 2018

Only product i use

This is the only product i use to clean my shower and tub! I live in the country and we have hard water, this product works like a charm to remove everything and keep it spotless!

June 19, 2018

I used everyday

I use everyday at my house, use as daily cleaner for my kitchen, the smell and very pleasant and the value for purchase and great! I like all of the aromas. I recommended for my friends.

Highly recommend!

This is the best cleaner I have found. I have gone though other brands and nothing works at good. It's easy to use and is a big bottle. The price is great and the product is next to none!

Works great!

I have tried other products over the past few years and i keep going back to scrubbing bubbles. It works great but i find the smell of it gross thats why i try other companies...but none do as good so I just open the windows right after to air out the smell

June 18, 2018

Great product and does a great job

We use a wide variety of Scrubbing Bubble products and this one does just a great of job as the rest. a nice sparkling clean tub and ceramic shines and sparkles as well and you can feel how clean it is.

June 17, 2018

Fabulous cleaner for tub and shower!

This cleaner is so easy to use and works so quickly to do a fabulous cleaning job I am thrilled to have found it. A sparkling tub is so inviting to get into for a relaxing soak! Thank you!

June 15, 2018

Love My Scrubbing Bubbles Products!

I love all the products in the Scrubbing Bubbles line. This works great on the toilet too! I just spray and leave for a few minutes, wipe and rinse! voila, clean tub!

June 14, 2018

tres efficace!

J'ai essayé plusieurs produit avant celui-ci et il est de loin le plus efficace pour la douche et le bain! Il déloge les saleté très facilement! Tous les produits de cette marque ont la même efficacité et je n'achète que ceux là maintenant.