Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 413 in Household Cleaning Products

Ideal for tubs, shower walls, and shower doors. Not for use on acrylic, brass or natural marble

May 23, 2017

Spray and wait. That's how easy it is. Just wait until it does the work for you. I use it in my weekly deep-cleaning so my buildup is not too old and it works oh so well. Best of all, is the scum on my glass shower door. I live in a hardwater area, so this is a blessing!

May 12, 2017

Love it. I do not let the build up go beyond a week, so for those of you who want to use it on month old scum, I cannot comment, but using it weekly, and sometimes daily when necessary it is a wonderful product! Would definitely recommend this product!

May 10, 2017

I actually enjoy cleaning my bathroom now,and it use to be such a pain, scrubbing until my fingers were raw while the scent isnt too overpowering i find that i just spray let it sit for a min or so and then wipe away, it cleans all grime and dirt around tub with ease! No more scrubbing for hours!This has become my go to for all my bathroom cleaning needs,i love scrubbing bubbles :D

May 04, 2017

Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer love is so easy to use and little scrubbing. Smells great not like other cleaners and i like that i dont have to scrub to get the water scum off.

May 04, 2017

This product has changed the way I now clean my bathroom. Before it was a hassle and something I always left to the last min an did quickly but now I actually enjoy it!! The spray nozzle is a big plus an it covers a wide area of the shower/bath tub making it easier to clean and not take long. The smell is now over powering and leaves my bathroom smelling fresh!!

May 01, 2017

J'ai acheté recemment le scrubbing bubbles mega shower foamer et jai été très déçue. Ca passe la moitié de la canne en une fois. Mon bain est devenu tout gluant après et ca na pas du tout laver le bain. jai du le relaver deux fois pour enlever tout résidu gluant. Je suis déçue du produit et de la compagnie qui n'ont pu me répondre à mes questions.

April 17, 2017

Ce produit est très efficace pour laver la douche et le bain. Nettoie les cernes de savons et fait briller l'émail du bain et la robinetterie en inox. Je l'utilise aussi pour nettoyer ma toilette et mon lavabo. Sent un peu fort, j'ouvre la fenêtre car sensible aux odeurs mais très bons résultats

April 13, 2017

I liked this product, and would buy it again. I thought the smell was pleasant, and overall it did a good job! I also liked the thickness of the product, really made it seem like you didn't need a lot to clean a large surface. It did a better job when I let it sit on the scum for a couple minutes, and then wiped away the grime!

April 04, 2017

à part la senteur un peu extrême du produit (il sent fort) il est tout à fait exceptionnel, il enlève toutes les taches et les résidus de savon, c'est un produit hyper puissant , petites mains fragile s'abstenir....

April 04, 2017

Used it for the first time and are you kidding me, why was I not told about this before. Trying to clean the shower before was a complete chore now it's spray go have a coffee come back and wipe down. Beautiful.