Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer Reviews

Ideal for tubs, shower walls, and shower doors. Not for use on acrylic, brass or natural marble

Great for shower stains

I absolutely love this cleaner for taking out shower tub stains! I just spray it on and let it soak for 10 minutes or so and scrub. Definitely recommend for troubling stains and mildew.

Great Product

Really enjoy using this product to clean my home. I mainly use it in the bathroom I spray it and let it sit and when I come back it make it super easy cleaning the shower and tub

It works

After my kids play outside all day ... After bath time , cleaning out the tub is so much easier ... The kids like to watch it change colors .... And I like the way it cleans .. Could probably do without the smell tho.

Does the work

I have been using scrubbing bubbles for years now and it is the only thing that could make my shower Clean. Love the foam on this product, even just a little goes a long way. This is such an amazing product.

Cheer shoes

O love my scrubbing bubbles. I use it on every surface of my bathrooms. It smells soooo good. My truck for pearly white cheer shoes is scrubbing bubbles. Takes the funk off every time.

September 21, 2018

Go to tool for bathroom cleaning!

This gets the job done while I am chasing toddlers! Just spray the tub. Play with the kids and when i have a minute wipe it up. My husband thinks i mange to spend 2 hours cleaning the bathroom on top of wverything else! Great product

My go to foamer

This is one of my favorite products to use in my bathroom. Every time I use it my bath tub always looks like it had just been installed. I like the fact that is super easy to apply and wipe off after all the bubbles clear out you know its ready to be washed off. The sparkle that it leaves after it's been used is phenomenal. Totally remember to everyone.

September 21, 2018

Just clean my shower and it takes the work outta house work

The best way to clean is to utilize the cleaners that Putin the elbow grease for you especially when cleaning up after boys. Scrubbing bubbles just makes sense once you try it you can't help but buy it!!

Favorite Shower Scrub

Scrubbing Bubbles makes cleaning fun! Well at least the bubbles and foam are fun to watch as the do all of the hard work for me. I have a bad back and can’t bend to scrub for a really long time and Scrubbing Bubbles has made cleaning a lot easier for me by doing all the hard work and then letting me just wipe and rinse. Absolutely love it!

September 21, 2018

Easy to use on OLD showers

I was having a hard time getting my 70's shower stall clean and had tried everything. Scrubbing Bubbles was a last resort and the best by far. Easy to spray on; the smell isn't too offensive; and the bubbles quickly cleaned away years of soap scum. I recommend this to anyone who can't scrub but needs a clean shower.