Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer Reviews

Ideal for tubs, shower walls, and shower doors. Not for use on acrylic, brass or natural marble

Massachusetts, United States

Absolutely love this product

I will always buy scrubbing bubbles it leaves my tub sparkling clean no matter what grime the kids have been playing in! I will never use anything else to clean my tubes it's definitely my personal number one choice!

United States

A bathroom must have

This is a product that I have kept in my bathroom for years. It’s a great cleaner, that’s powerful gets the job done without killing yourself scrubbing but it’s not too strong or overwhelming. It leaves that just scrubbed clean smell.

North Carolina, United States

Use it all the time!

I use this product all the time! Not a harsh smell. Works quickly! No extra scrubbing. Spray and wipe clean! It’s my go to cleaner in the bathroom! I highly recommend.

California, United States

Quality Product

i really enjoy this product, it clean well and really helps get rid of those tuough spots that require a little extra elbow grease....well with this product that is take away!

Ohio, United States

The only tub cleaner I use

Absolutely love this bathroom cleaner! It truly is the only tub cleaner I will use. Spray and let it do it’s job getting all the grime away. It always leaves my bathroom clean!

Georgia, United States

Cleans very well

I have used various cleaning products for bathroom and this one is my favorite. It's easy to use and I use it daily to keep my shower clean and fresh.

Colorado, United States

Love this

This is an amazing product and cleans so well. It will remove soap scum with barely any scrubbing and is so easy to use. The smell is also not too chemically.

Arizona, United States

Works great

I clean houses for a living. This stuff works great on everything I use it on. Had a stain on a carpet of a client's. Sprayed it on, scrubbed it, sprayed some more, then rubbed it all up with a clean damp cloth and stain gone.

Illinois, United States

I love this product. I will repeatably purchase

We use this product repeatably. It cuts right through all the soap scum without needing any excess elbow grease. I have recommended Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer to all my friends and family. It truly does exactly what it says it does. It takes away all the frustration normally needed with other scrubbing products

Florida, United States

Works wonders

This is my absolute favorite! Works when everything else doesn't. Took out stains that have been there forever. I will never pick another product over this again.