Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer Reviews

Ideal for tubs, shower walls, and shower doors. Not for use on acrylic, brass or natural marble

June 19, 2019

this product is awsome allowing you a great clean, less work

This product is awsome in how it gets rid of a lot of the hard soap scum and stains on your tub without having to work your arm off scrubbing at them. I found it easy to use and the scent isn't too strong that it irritates my eyes or skin. I love with 5 roommates and one bathroom so if it can put up with all we put it through I know I will buy this product again and again for sure

0.7/5

Dont buy this

I clean many houses and I have tried this in multiple showers. I find it does not have a good clean smell, also it doesn't clean well. I will not purchase this again.

Mega Bubbles!

This product works amazing and does exactly what it states!cleans soap scums and stains amazingly! Received this product free with a purchase of royals but I will continue to purchase this product!

Love it!

This cleaner makes cleaning the tub so easy! Any build up along the tub comes off so effortlessly literally with one wipe! However I will say the smell of the cleaner could be strong to some people.

June 18, 2019

Works like magic

OK, let's face it, cleaning a shower stall is not a fun activity. Scrubbing isn't fun...unless someone else does the work for you. But that's not feasible so we have products like this to help us out!

Super easy to use. Just spray it on, wait a few minutes for it to work it's magic. Take a sponge or not, depending on how soild your shower stall is and rinse off. This stuff literally melts off the soap scum and film in your shower.

For me this product works for about a week. Even after the spray it keeps working to prevent future build up. If you clean your shower stall every week or more often depending, this product will do a great job. You will be scrubbing less and ending a cleaner shower stall.

June 05, 2019

Spray->Wait->Wipe...Cleaning done in minutes!

A great product and very easy to use based on the assumption that we clean our bathrooms regularly. Simply spray on the surfaces that required cleaning, let it sit to get other chores done, i.e. 30 minutes or more, then wipe the area clean. For tougher stains, some scrubbing should do the trick or leave it on for a longer time before wiping it. I like the scent as it's very pleasant and tolerable, making the job less a chore.

June 04, 2019

I would definitely recommend this product

Scrubbing Bubbles is what I use mostly for my bathroom! Spray it on and watch it work! Then wipe off with a wet rag and your shower is good to go! It is such a great product!!

June 04, 2019

It works!

I dislike having to clean the shower, especially the tiles. This product does most of the work. Pump the spray and leave it. The foaming is effective and gravity helps the process. I come back after a while and there's no need to scrub . Just rinse. I do it weekly so I don't have any soap scum build up.

1.3/5

June 03, 2019

didn't meet the expectation

I bought this product after watching their TV commercial and let me tell you, this didn't meet my expectation. I used it for the washroom cleaning and it didn't work. I had a coupon so bought two units and felt like such a waste of money. price isn't cheap either. So I am not going to buy this product anymore.

June 02, 2019

Wipes the dirt away

This is a product I love. It’s so efficient and effective. No scrubbing. Spray, let it sit and wipe away. It’s that easy. Great fragrance and a shiny clean bathroom,makes me a Happy Cleaner!!