Good

Lysol Bathroom Cleaning Foam Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 76 in Bathroom Cleaning Products

Lysol Bathroom Cleaning Foam Aerosol destroys soap scum, prevents the growth of mold and mildew, while helping to fight viruses, bacteria, and everyday grime.

July 02, 2017

Always continues to be the best bathroom cleaner

I have tried soooo many different kinds of bathroom cleaner and have found myself coming back to this one time and time again. It works extremely effectively and leaves my bathroom clean and fresh instead of some cleaners that leave it way too chemical smelling. This one still has a strong scent but is more on the fresh side. If you are looking for a non scented bathroom cleaner I wouldn't get this one but if you love the strong smell like I do then definitely try this one out. It will not disappoint.

May 05, 2017

J'utilises ce nettoyant moussant depuis des années . Aucun autre nettoyant n'est aussi puissant et merveilleux . ll se frottes a merveille , illimine les résidus de savons sans efforts et se rince facilement .

May 01, 2017

This bathroom cleaner has the best smell EVER! It's not hard on your breathing and it leaves the bathroom smelling fresh for days. I like to use it in the kitchen as well..

April 15, 2017

I love this stuff. I use Lysol bathroom foam at all my clients homes. It is the best product I have found to take lime and soap scum off acrylic bathroom tub and wall. I don't know if I will like the wide spray when it come out. Hopefully they won't change the product itself.

March 22, 2017

Good product it makes cleaning the bathroom a whole lot easier i spray it in the bath tub and leave it until I'm done cleaning the toilet bowl and the face basin and by the time I'm done the foam did it's job I just had to use a the rag and wipe it so much easier than alot of products I've tried in the past.

February 04, 2017

This product is great for cleaning non-horizontal surfaces as it tends to stay put, if the layer is thin enough. It smells good and is non-abrasive, and cleans like a charm. The only comment i have is that i wish the foam was a different colour than white, as the spray is very fine and i often can't tell where i've applied it already.

November 03, 2016

Bon produit pour les surfa es et la salle de bain. Odeur de propreté très agréable. J'aime beaucoup les produits que lysol présente pour nettoyer notre maison.

November 03, 2016

I have tried many bathroom cleaning products and I will say this one is the only one I have found that gets my tubs 100% clean. I have one of these in every bathroom and 2 in my hoarding closet.

1.8/5

September 17, 2016

i clean homes for a living and would not use this product again..the spray witch turns to a thin foam ,,,goes everywhere ...you can not target small areas and this leaves a film on everything.....

September 17, 2016

This product has probably been around for a long time but in our small town it wasn't available so when I moved and saw it in the store on sale one day recently I thought I would give it a try. I am absolutely thrilled with this cleaning product!! It cleans very effectively without you having to rinse everything. which is a definite bonus right there. The smell of the product is also very pleasant and not overpowering at all and I am truly pleased that not only can I clean my bathroom but it is also a very good cleaner in the kitchen as well destroying germs and leaving a lovely welcoming scent. I have even used this cleaner for my cat's hairball messes when they 'upchuck' on the carpet. It quickly removes the mess and germs and does not leave spots or discolor the carpet as some cleaners do. If you forget to put on your gloves because you are in a rush, this is very gentle on your hands and does not cause any significant drying or discomfort. All in all this is an excellent product that I would recommend to everyone!