Good

Lysol Bathroom Cleaning Foam Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 53 in Bathroom Cleaning Products

Lysol Bathroom Cleaning Foam Aerosol destroys soap scum, prevents the growth of mold and mildew, while helping to fight viruses, bacteria, and everyday grime.

April 15, 2017

I love this stuff. I use Lysol bathroom foam at all my clients homes. It is the best product I have found to take lime and soap scum off acrylic bathroom tub and wall. I don't know if I will like the wide spray when it come out. Hopefully they won't change the product itself.

March 22, 2017

Good product it makes cleaning the bathroom a whole lot easier i spray it in the bath tub and leave it until I'm done cleaning the toilet bowl and the face basin and by the time I'm done the foam did it's job I just had to use a the rag and wipe it so much easier than alot of products I've tried in the past.

February 04, 2017

This product is great for cleaning non-horizontal surfaces as it tends to stay put, if the layer is thin enough. It smells good and is non-abrasive, and cleans like a charm. The only comment i have is that i wish the foam was a different colour than white, as the spray is very fine and i often can't tell where i've applied it already.

November 03, 2016

Bon produit pour les surfa es et la salle de bain. Odeur de propreté très agréable. J'aime beaucoup les produits que lysol présente pour nettoyer notre maison.

November 03, 2016

I have tried many bathroom cleaning products and I will say this one is the only one I have found that gets my tubs 100% clean. I have one of these in every bathroom and 2 in my hoarding closet.

September 17, 2016

i clean homes for a living and would not use this product again..the spray witch turns to a thin foam ,,,goes everywhere ...you can not target small areas and this leaves a film on everything.....

September 17, 2016

This product has probably been around for a long time but in our small town it wasn't available so when I moved and saw it in the store on sale one day recently I thought I would give it a try. I am absolutely thrilled with this cleaning product!! It cleans very effectively without you having to rinse everything. which is a definite bonus right there. The smell of the product is also very pleasant and not overpowering at all and I am truly pleased that not only can I clean my bathroom but it is also a very good cleaner in the kitchen as well destroying germs and leaving a lovely welcoming scent. I have even used this cleaner for my cat's hairball messes when they 'upchuck' on the carpet. It quickly removes the mess and germs and does not leave spots or discolor the carpet as some cleaners do. If you forget to put on your gloves because you are in a rush, this is very gentle on your hands and does not cause any significant drying or discomfort. All in all this is an excellent product that I would recommend to everyone!

May 09, 2016

I have been using Lysol bathroom cleaning foam for over 5 years now. when on sale I stock up. I use it in the bathroom and on my tiles in my kitchen or scuff marks on the walls or crayon marks.. Oh my. I basically use it everywhere and on almost everything. Its an awesome product, But don't just take my word for it, Try it today and see for yourself. You'll be glad you did and wonder how you got along without it!

December 20, 2015

this products works amazing, just spray and leave for a few minutes then wipe all done. No scrubbing needed.

February 03, 2015

It is an amazing product. It covers every surface that you want to clean. And there is no harsh smell.

Tracyr has posted in the forum topic
    What tv show are you in to ?

Amanda112 added a new review for
    Sephora

chchachii has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

lilsmithy added a new review for
    V.I.Poo