Lysol Bathroom Cleaning Foam Reviews

Lysol Bathroom Cleaning Foam Aerosol destroys soap scum, prevents the growth of mold and mildew, while helping to fight viruses, bacteria, and everyday grime.

Good - 0

September 02, 2017

Lysol cleaning foam is worth every penny

I absolutely love this product! It makes cleaning the bathroom very easy. I usually spray down the bath tub and walls, toilet, and sink then leave the bathroom for a few minutes. When I return, I'll take a damp cloth and start wiping down the areas I sprayed. Everything wipes off without any scrubbing involved. For the areas that have stuck on grime and soap residue, I'll spray a heavier coat of foam and leave it on a little longer then eventually wipe it off without any hassle. Its an amazing product! It puts a nice shine on everything.

July 02, 2017

Always continues to be the best bathroom cleaner

I have tried soooo many different kinds of bathroom cleaner and have found myself coming back to this one time and time again. It works extremely effectively and leaves my bathroom clean and fresh instead of some cleaners that leave it way too chemical smelling. This one still has a strong scent but is more on the fresh side. If you are looking for a non scented bathroom cleaner I wouldn't get this one but if you love the strong smell like I do then definitely try this one out. It will not disappoint.

May 05, 2017

J'utilises ce nettoyant moussant depuis des années . Aucun autre nettoyant n'est aussi puissant et merveilleux . ll se frottes a merveille , illimine les résidus de savons sans efforts et se rince facilement .

May 01, 2017

This bathroom cleaner has the best smell EVER! It's not hard on your breathing and it leaves the bathroom smelling fresh for days. I like to use it in the kitchen as well..

April 15, 2017

I love this stuff. I use Lysol bathroom foam at all my clients homes. It is the best product I have found to take lime and soap scum off acrylic bathroom tub and wall. I don't know if I will like the wide spray when it come out. Hopefully they won't change the product itself.

March 22, 2017

Good product it makes cleaning the bathroom a whole lot easier i spray it in the bath tub and leave it until I'm done cleaning the toilet bowl and the face basin and by the time I'm done the foam did it's job I just had to use a the rag and wipe it so much easier than alot of products I've tried in the past.

February 04, 2017

This product is great for cleaning non-horizontal surfaces as it tends to stay put, if the layer is thin enough. It smells good and is non-abrasive, and cleans like a charm. The only comment i have is that i wish the foam was a different colour than white, as the spray is very fine and i often can't tell where i've applied it already.

November 03, 2016

Bon produit pour les surfa es et la salle de bain. Odeur de propreté très agréable. J'aime beaucoup les produits que lysol présente pour nettoyer notre maison.

November 03, 2016

I have tried many bathroom cleaning products and I will say this one is the only one I have found that gets my tubs 100% clean. I have one of these in every bathroom and 2 in my hoarding closet.

1.8/5

September 17, 2016

i clean homes for a living and would not use this product again..the spray witch turns to a thin foam ,,,goes everywhere ...you can not target small areas and this leaves a film on everything.....