Lysol Disinfectant Spray Reviews

Kills the source of mold allergens. Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria (Disinfects: kills the following household germs in 10 minutes). Eliminates odors. Your family comes in contact with germs everyday. This products kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria (kills: 99.9% of Klebsiella pneumoniae and Staphylococcus aureus on soft surfaces in 30 seconds) on commonly touched surfaces in your home; kills cold and flu viruses; kills 99.9% of mold and mildew; kills 99.9% of bacteria on soft surfaces(Kills: 99.9% of Klebsiella pneumoniae and Staphylococcus aureus on soft surfaces in 30 seconds) as a spot treatment; kills 99.9% of odor causing bacteria (Kills: 99.9% of Klebsiella pneumoniae and Staphylococcus aureus on soft surfaces in 30 seconds); kills the source of mold allergens. Use this product in: Bath: bath tubs, shower, toilet seats. Kitchen: sinks, garbage cans, refrigerator exteriors. Home: door knobs, diaper pails, telephone. Soft Surfaces: couches/sofas; mattresses; pet beds.

June 05, 2020

Keep using it to disinfect

This product is very useful. I trust it for disinfecting specially during flu and cold season. I have been using this product since it came out. Always have a can in my home.

May 17, 2020

Works

Been using this on hockey equipment for years but this has become essential when returning home while there is an on going pandemic. Asides killing Covid this stuff works great in the kitchen and bedroom. I usually reserve the spray for my fabrics.

March 29, 2020
    Colorado, United States

I always have a can of lysol disinfect spray in my household

I keep a can of lysol disinfect spray in my household at all times. I use it on my couches and kitchen chairs, curtains, ect. This spray smells fresh and does the trick.

October 07, 2019

Would buy this again

I use this product everywhere! I use it in my car, at home and at the office. I spray it everywhere to kill all the germs - especially since flue season is coming!

October 07, 2019
    Washington, United States

Keeps my house clean!

Having to deal with germs, viruses and bacteria for sure is a daily battle. But thanks to LYSOL disinfectant spray that battle is always easy for me! Just spray wait 10 minutes and bye bye germs!

September 11, 2019

Tres bon

Sa sent vraiment bon, il desinfecte vraiment beaucoup et sent trop bon! Il ne coute pas chere pour la quantite, donc cest parfait et je vais bien sur en racheter

September 10, 2019

Lysol

September 04, 2019

In every room

I have Lysol disinfectant spray in every bedroom / bathroom in the house. I use it to spray the pillows and beds when it’s the end of the week & everyone’s sheets need changed.
    I also keep a Lysol disinfectant spray in the trunk of my car for when my little ones activities are done { sports are smelly } it keeps things fresh and germ free!!

September 04, 2019
    Georgia, United States

A classic!!!

Great fresh scent, you don't need to use.a lot. When there kids are sick I spray down their door knobs, toys, and mattress. Safe use on counter tops as well. I even spray a little in the garbage can to eliminate lingering oders.

August 29, 2019
    California, United States

Love this product

I love this lysol disinfectant spray.. I used it In my bed and my kids beds. Specially when they are sick, so they won't get everyone sick.. I think is a good product.. will recommend to friends and family..