Lysol Disinfectant Spray Reviews

Kills the source of mold allergens. Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria (Disinfects: kills the following household germs in 10 minutes). Eliminates odors. Your family comes in contact with germs everyday. This products kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria (kills: 99.9% of Klebsiella pneumoniae and Staphylococcus aureus on soft surfaces in 30 seconds) on commonly touched surfaces in your home; kills cold and flu viruses; kills 99.9% of mold and mildew; kills 99.9% of bacteria on soft surfaces(Kills: 99.9% of Klebsiella pneumoniae and Staphylococcus aureus on soft surfaces in 30 seconds) as a spot treatment; kills 99.9% of odor causing bacteria (Kills: 99.9% of Klebsiella pneumoniae and Staphylococcus aureus on soft surfaces in 30 seconds); kills the source of mold allergens. Use this product in: Bath: bath tubs, shower, toilet seats. Kitchen: sinks, garbage cans, refrigerator exteriors. Home: door knobs, diaper pails, telephone. Soft Surfaces: couches/sofas; mattresses; pet beds.

January 12, 2018

This is a must during the cold and flu season

My busy family gets sick from time to time this spray allows me to kill germs on contact and let this momma survive #Flumagedden2017 in my house. We also use it for hard surfaces regualarly. The fragrance has improved

October 01, 2017

Lysol Disinfectant Spray

I always feel confident that this spray will help keep my family healthy, especially during cold and flu season. I even spray my couches, after an ill person has sat there. My family doesn't get sick very often, thanks to Lysol Disinfectant Spray!

August 11, 2017

I would buy this product again

In my home there are men with stinking shoes, there are dogs that get wet and smell up the place and a toddler who could really use a disinfected home. I tried this product and it seems to be doing the job very well. All thr weird smells instantly disappear leaving me happy knowing my child is a few germs less of catching a cold

June 10, 2017

Lysol Disinfectant Spray has a very nice scent and most important, to have a round the house,
    It kills 99.9% viruses and germs .Disinfect, sanitize and deodorize your home as you spray.
    Having a few dogs in and out on rainy days, keeps the smell of wet dog to a very minimum.
    If you really stop to think about how many germs you pick up in a day, you would be grossed out.
    So, use Lysol Disinfectant Spray and feel better about getting rid of germs.

May 30, 2017

I find myself reaching for the Lysol wipes a lot but for the spray I deffinatly reach for other cleaners over this one. I don't like the smell of the original one and I find I have to scrub harder when cleaning with this product. Its ok but there are cleaning products out there that do a better job of cleaning up and smelling good and keep it smelling good for longer.

May 28, 2017

i love this spray, always handy to sanitize any space, use it at work or home. i like the lemon one. i would definetelly recommend it to anybody when cleaning new or/and old spaces.

May 25, 2017

I love using Lysol Disinfectant Spray-I use it in my bathroom and kitchen. My favourite scent is Clean Linen. Makes the rooms smell good and I know all germs are gone so when someone comes to visit and use the bathroom, I know it is safe for them to use the facets and touch the counter. Good product for the money.

1.2/5

May 05, 2017

I'm really not a fan of this particular item out of the Lysol brand. The smell is far too strong and not a nice smell andI can't breathe well around it

May 02, 2017

My mother uses this a lot it smells awful and it's way to strong I can hardly breathe when she uses it, I'm sure it works amazingly for getting germs gone.

May 01, 2017

Love the disinfectant it is a must with kids running around as well as animals. I have Lysol disinfectant spray for the 2 bathrooms and kitchen as well as one on stand by in-case I run out. It always smells clean and fresh.