Lysol Wipes Lavender Reviews

Ranked #149 out of 415 in Household Cleaning Products

June 06, 2017

This product works really well I enjoy the scent of these wipes as its light and not as overpowering as the yellow container ones. I would recommend these to anyone for cleaning.

June 06, 2017

Love that Lysol disinfects. Having Lavender scented wipes is nice, makes the gouse smell great! I just wish that there were more wipes for the money you have to pay. They are a little expensive.

March 30, 2017

I enjoy the scent of these lysol wipes as its light and not an overpowering lavender fragrance. They leave my counter tops looking and feeling clean. Love the fact that they disinfect!

March 30, 2017

Love the Lysol wipes. I use them all the time to clean. With a little one around I use them all the time. They smell amazing and work great! Highly recommend them!

March 29, 2017

I love this scent.
    I.use wipes to clean my kitchen space regularly and it's nice to have a different scent to use. I k ow I can always trust lysol so that's a plus

1.0/5

March 29, 2017

I normally purchase wipes to assist with cleaning. I purchased these wipes because they were on sale and immediately regretted my decision. They left all of my surfaces with streaks.

January 20, 2017

J'aime bien l'odeur de la lavande, cela fait différent du citron. À force de n'avoir que les odeur de citron, les desserts au citron ne rappel le ménage... Ces petites lingettes sont bien pratique, surtout avec des animaux ou des enfants.

January 03, 2017

I find the regular Lysol wipes scent is too strong for me. These have a much gentler soothing scent and are just as effective. They are great at wiping down surfaces & even spots or dirty marks on the wall.

August 11, 2016

I love these for whipping my tables and counter tops. I also love using these on small spills or anything sticky. They leave your room smelling good and they don't dry out. I recommend this to anyone that has children or anyone who likes a quick clean up.

July 17, 2015

I love using Lysol Wipes as a cleaning product for my home. And I really enjoy the nice lavender scented ones. The smell is very fresh and soothing, it's not an overwhelming smell. A great quality cleaning product.