Lysol Wipes Lavender
Good

Lysol Wipes Lavender Reviews

Ranked #149 out of 390 in Household Cleaning Products

March 30, 2017

I enjoy the scent of these lysol wipes as its light and not an overpowering lavender fragrance. They leave my counter tops looking and feeling clean. Love the fact that they disinfect!

March 30, 2017

Love the Lysol wipes. I use them all the time to clean. With a little one around I use them all the time. They smell amazing and work great! Highly recommend them!

March 29, 2017

I love this scent.
    I.use wipes to clean my kitchen space regularly and it's nice to have a different scent to use. I k ow I can always trust lysol so that's a plus

March 29, 2017

I normally purchase wipes to assist with cleaning. I purchased these wipes because they were on sale and immediately regretted my decision. They left all of my surfaces with streaks.

January 20, 2017

J'aime bien l'odeur de la lavande, cela fait différent du citron. À force de n'avoir que les odeur de citron, les desserts au citron ne rappel le ménage... Ces petites lingettes sont bien pratique, surtout avec des animaux ou des enfants.

January 03, 2017

I find the regular Lysol wipes scent is too strong for me. These have a much gentler soothing scent and are just as effective. They are great at wiping down surfaces & even spots or dirty marks on the wall.

August 11, 2016

I love these for whipping my tables and counter tops. I also love using these on small spills or anything sticky. They leave your room smelling good and they don't dry out. I recommend this to anyone that has children or anyone who likes a quick clean up.

July 17, 2015

I love using Lysol Wipes as a cleaning product for my home. And I really enjoy the nice lavender scented ones. The smell is very fresh and soothing, it's not an overwhelming smell. A great quality cleaning product.

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara

dandy_123 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

Caitlinh added a new review for
    Koolaid Jammers