Lysol Wipes Lavender Reviews

December 17, 2017

Lysol

i seriously love these wipes.we use them for absolutely every clean up and leaves the house smelling nice and fresh could never go wrong with these if you buy them

August 01, 2017

I use these for everything.

Wiping the counters, the doorknobs, any stains and spills. They are an absolute life saver, reasonably priced and smell fabulous! I am never not out of stock with these guys!

August 01, 2017

Quick and easy cleaner

These wipes are fantastic. They smell so great and are my best friends when it comes on cleaning something quickly. Either only the kitchen tables, this wipe are good enough to eliminated bacteria and stuff that stick on surfaces. I really enjoy those wipes and they are not too pricey.

June 06, 2017

This product works really well I enjoy the scent of these wipes as its light and not as overpowering as the yellow container ones. I would recommend these to anyone for cleaning.

June 06, 2017

Love that Lysol disinfects. Having Lavender scented wipes is nice, makes the gouse smell great! I just wish that there were more wipes for the money you have to pay. They are a little expensive.

March 30, 2017

I enjoy the scent of these lysol wipes as its light and not an overpowering lavender fragrance. They leave my counter tops looking and feeling clean. Love the fact that they disinfect!

March 30, 2017

Love the Lysol wipes. I use them all the time to clean. With a little one around I use them all the time. They smell amazing and work great! Highly recommend them!

March 29, 2017

I love this scent.
    I.use wipes to clean my kitchen space regularly and it's nice to have a different scent to use. I k ow I can always trust lysol so that's a plus

1.0/5

March 29, 2017

I normally purchase wipes to assist with cleaning. I purchased these wipes because they were on sale and immediately regretted my decision. They left all of my surfaces with streaks.

January 20, 2017

J'aime bien l'odeur de la lavande, cela fait différent du citron. À force de n'avoir que les odeur de citron, les desserts au citron ne rappel le ménage... Ces petites lingettes sont bien pratique, surtout avec des animaux ou des enfants.