Prestige Item
MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Concealer Reviews

A lightweight fluid concealer that provides medium to full coverage with a comfortable, natural matte finish. Colour-true formula lasts up to 15 hours. Helps conceal and correct the look of under-eye circles, and discolorations. Comes in a clear glass vial with a matte black pump.

August 27, 2019

Must have!

My go to concealer! Without a doubt this product never fails me. It's definitely a full coverage product, and on the pricier side BUT it doesn't disappoint!

August 21, 2019

AMAZING for under-eyes!

The BEST under eye concealer I have ever used! doesn't crease under the eyes after all day use and doesn't leave it looking heavy - a little goes a long way! The small concealer packs a PUNCH! Again, on the higher pricer point- but it will last you a while approx 3-4 months ( and i use every day) . Highly recommend!!

July 23, 2019
    Dundee City, United Kingdom

my 'go to'

out of all the concealers I have tried, I always go back to this one :) have used it for years and always get great coverage - a little goes a long way! i use it under my eyes and also on blemished or spotty areas and it covers well.

May 27, 2019
    Florida, United States

My favorite concealer

I absolutely love Mac pro longwear concealer! Their shade range alone is awesome, I've never used a concealer that matched my skin so perfectly before.
    I love how you can apply it for medium coverage and build up to full coverage when needed.
    I wear this all day a d it never creases or looks cakey. I love the lightweight formula and the matte finish, of course!

0.5/5

March 26, 2019

Not colour toned.

It does not match great with my complection. Found it too oil based like meaning it made my face looking shiny and oily. I'm not sure I would buy this product again I want something nice like this product but doesnt end in a shiny oily face.

March 26, 2019

This is my go to concealer!

I recently switched my concealer and started using the MAC pro longwear concealer. I was able to find the colour that matched me perfectly, which I've struggled with when using other concealers. The amount of coverage is great, and it does the job for under eye darkness and acne. The only thing I don't love is the pump, it often gives me more product than I actually need. Overall I'd highly recommend!

February 26, 2019
    Ain, France

le meilleur

Cet anti-cernes a une texture super légère et est merveilleux pour cacher mes cernes très voyants. Il offre une couvrance moyenne à intense qui reste tout au long de la journée. Il est génial !

February 16, 2019

Super cache cerne

Super cache cerne efficace bonne marque mac💖💖 jaime juste troppp!!! Plusieur teinte de cache cerne doux sur la peau je le recommande et vous serez pas decu 😽xoxox

January 18, 2019
    Texas, United States

M.a.c pro concealer,would buy again!

Great coverage,drys quickly, so make sure to blend right away...bottle dont like,there needs to be an easier way to put on without wasting so much product

December 11, 2018

Great coverage

I love that it's a pump rather than a wand applicator, it's so much more hygienic. Great full under eye coverage yet this concealer doesn't crease and it lasts all day. The shade oxidizes after application so I suggest trying it on and wait a minute or two before finalizing your choice of shade.