Prestige Item
MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid with SPF 15 Reviews

MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation SPF 15 NW20. When applying the foundation, apply a dime-sized amount of foundation onto finger tips or makeup sponge and smooth onto face and neck, blending for color-match. Visit maccosmetics.com for more information.

November 20, 2017

My everyday foundation

I have the NC 10 color and this colour perfectly matches my skin tone and it have an excellent coverage. You can use it in the morning and by night you still will look great. The only negative point of this foundation is the smell, it is very strong. But yet I love this foundation and it is great for pictures/selfies.

October 16, 2017

le meilleur fond de teint

Le studio fix fluid de chez mac est, pour le moment, le meilleur fond de teint que j'ai testé. Il tient toute une journée et a une bonne couvrance. De plus, tout le monde peux trouver sa couleur (moi qui est une peau très claire, j'ai enfin un fond de teint à ma couleur de peau)

September 26, 2017

Everyday foundation

This is my everyday foundation at the moment until my bottle runs out. When it's first on it looks great butI find that it doesn't say very long. I wouldn't recommend this for people with oily skin.

August 15, 2017

Great Coverage

I purchased this go to product a few month's ago and I absolutely love the all day coverage that it give's to me. I would recommend this product to women of any age!

August 08, 2017

lately its not working as great

I fall in love with this foundation a few months ago but lately I found that is not doing its job, did not cover my pink sections at all and before it did. a little bit disappointed because I was so excited to use for the wedding I have but now I am not sure.

2.0/5

August 04, 2017

Not for me.

I'm a fanatic when it comes to MAC and i've tried every product t least once.
    I bought this liquid a few months ago (still have it sitting in my room untouched after the first attempt) and didn't like it at all. it didn't have as much coverage power as the powders do, made my face look/feel greasy and gave me a weird reaction on one side of my face. I did enjoy how this product had SPF but unfortunately cannot use it.

August 04, 2017

This product is great I would try others from mac

Mac products are worth the price, they make you look like a super star!! The quality of the make up is wonderful . I really like this product I would recommend it to any one who doesn't mind to spend a bit more for quality.

July 28, 2017

Buy it

It offers full coverage with Matt finish. Perfect solution if you have oily or combination skin.
    I use NC 20, and refill it as soon as I run out of it. It is absolute must have in your makeup kit.
    It stays as is for an up to 6 hours for me.

June 29, 2017

Mac Studio Fix Fluid Foundation

Product is amazing! My skin is normal/oily and I continue to go back to this product. I've tred a number of drugstore brands but am never satisfied. Product is full coverage but not cakey. Stays on all day 10+ hours. Gets a little oily, but nothing blotting can't fix. I use this with Mac's blotting powder. LOVE IT

June 21, 2017

Love this foundation

This is probably the 6th MAC studio fix fluid spf 15 foundation that I've purchased. I think it is worth the $30. It is a full coverage foundation and is very creamy and smooth when applied with a brush or sponge. I've tried other foundations, more expensive and less expensive, but I always go back to this one. If you are looking for a quality foundation check out this one at any MAC store or counter.