MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid with SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 675 in Foundation

MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation SPF 15 NW20. When applying the foundation, apply a dime-sized amount of foundation onto finger tips or makeup sponge and smooth onto face and neck, blending for color-match. Visit maccosmetics.com for more information.

April 17, 2017

i have never owned this myself, but my friend uses this foundation and sometimes when i'm over i use it since we have similar skin tones, it feels okay on my skin, i feel like it could feel a bit lighter, but i like how it looks on, it turns out good in pictures. i would maybe considering buying this if it was accessible more, but there's very limited places to buy it where i am

April 14, 2017

This is a great foundation. I got it in a shade too dark for my skin tone, so I need to use it as a contour shade or use it for when I have a tan. The formula is thick and feels a little heavy on the skin. Overall, I love it and it provides a nice full coverage base.

April 11, 2017

As much as I wanted to love this foundation, I didn't! It did not work for my combination skin, and made my skin break out. It also never stayed put for me, and I would always need to reapply even after setting it and using a primer. I would suggest getting a sample before purchasing a whole bottle. I still love mac though!

April 07, 2017

This is a great product. I've been using it for over a year. I live in Canada and it has managed to go through very rough cold winters and did not smear or budge. I have also travelled to India with this product and it managed to do me justice in 37 degrees. The product is very matte so if you have very dry skin ths might not be for you. For mixed and oily skin this is perfect!

April 07, 2017

MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid with SPF 15 a une couverture parfaite.

Ça couverture maximale aide a ne pas utiliser beaucoup de produit ce que fait que la base dure très longtemps.

C'est parfait!! Ma préfère

April 04, 2017

I have combination skin, so this foundation leaves my skin feeling beautiful, and not too dry or oily! I love the feel of this product. It is expensive, but well worth it!

March 19, 2017

Il est bien pour du mac mais je m'attendais à bien mieux. Il tiens sur la journée mais je dois répondré car il réveille vite contraiment a d'autre. Et pour le prix on attend plus

February 28, 2017

This foundation is definitely full coverage but something about MAC foundations breaks my skin out. I'm not sure what it is. This foundation also felt really heavy on my skin. The shade range is great. Probably best to get a sample before you buy it!

February 23, 2017

If you are looking for a full coverage full out foundation - I would definitely recommend the MAC Studio Fix fluid. It also pairs nicely with the studio fix powder for a full look. I don't often do a full face of makeup anymore, so don't use this product on a daily basis, but when I do, I am very happy with the results. The MAC BB Creme is also a good alternative to this if you want something a little bit lighter on your face.

February 20, 2017

Je suis une adepte de MAC depuis plus de 5 ans. Leur produit sont généralement de qualité et durent longtemps. J'ai déjà essayé ce MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid with SPF 15, j'aime le fait qu'il fournit une protection solaire en plus d'être une base de fond de tein. J'aime cependant le mélanger avec de la poudre mineral de MAC pour assurer une meilleur couverture car je trouve qu'après plusieurs heures, le maquillage n'a pas l'air aussi frais. Je recommande cependant, car il est mieux que beaucoup d'autres bases de fond de tein