MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid with SPF 15 Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #18 out of 730 in Foundation

MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation SPF 15 NW20. When applying the foundation, apply a dime-sized amount of foundation onto finger tips or makeup sponge and smooth onto face and neck, blending for color-match. Visit maccosmetics.com for more information.

June 21, 2017

Love this foundation

This is probably the 6th MAC studio fix fluid spf 15 foundation that I've purchased. I think it is worth the $30. It is a full coverage foundation and is very creamy and smooth when applied with a brush or sponge. I've tried other foundations, more expensive and less expensive, but I always go back to this one. If you are looking for a quality foundation check out this one at any MAC store or counter.

June 19, 2017

A great full coverage foundation

I prefer full coverage foundations, especially when I am paying over $20.00! This foundation is a bit pricey compared to drugstore foundations however it is truly worth the price and worth investing. If you struggle with self confidence when it comes to your skin complexion, acne or scars I really recommend trying this foundation even just once to see the difference in coverage and length of stay on your face. This bottle lasts me up to 2-3 months as you need very little product to cover your whole face. Since switching from drugstore foundations to this foundation I am actually SAVING money. You need to use very little and the little bit goes a long way.

May 18, 2017

was shopping for a full coverage foundation to wear for a wedding when i decided to buy this MAC studio fix fluid in NC25. It gave me flawless skin. I didn't even need to wear a concealer to hide the dark circles under my eyes. It stayed put all evening! would highly recommend.

2.8/5

May 14, 2017

I am super pale and have a pink/blue undertone Mac does not make a shade in any product to match my skin. I have been hoping and trying for decades now, my first attempt being in 1994. Please M.A.C figure out the super pale!

May 12, 2017

I love Mac & I especially love MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid with SPF 15. It has great medium coverage, and so many shades to match every skin tone! The most important part of a foundation for me, other than coverage, is SPF content. This foundation does not disappoint as it has SPF 15 and works great! I've been using it for years now!

May 10, 2017

I think I've been using this foundation for the past 10yrs. I like the consistency of the cream and it gives you a flawless finish and makes your skin look even.

May 09, 2017

This product is lasting me for a long time, even though I use it almost every day. I only have to apply two drops on a beauty blender to achieve a light coverage. Usually foundations with SPF make your face look whiter in photos, this one photographs as if it were HD. It is expensive, however it does last a while so it is a nice investment. Always moisturize and use primer prior to apply this, helps the foundation stay on all day without looking dry.

2.3/5

May 03, 2017

I bought it to test it out on a cruise and its super light on my skin yet it oxidizes after long periods of time. Definitely not a go to foundation for me.

April 17, 2017

i have never owned this myself, but my friend uses this foundation and sometimes when i'm over i use it since we have similar skin tones, it feels okay on my skin, i feel like it could feel a bit lighter, but i like how it looks on, it turns out good in pictures. i would maybe considering buying this if it was accessible more, but there's very limited places to buy it where i am

April 14, 2017

This is a great foundation. I got it in a shade too dark for my skin tone, so I need to use it as a contour shade or use it for when I have a tan. The formula is thick and feels a little heavy on the skin. Overall, I love it and it provides a nice full coverage base.