Prestige Item
MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation Reviews

A one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. A real all-in-one. The choice of pros, and a long time favourite of M∙A∙C fans. For more information, go to http://www.maccosmetics.com/.

October 19, 2020
    Greece

My favorite presed powder foundation

Mac Studio Fix is my favorite pressed powder foundation. I like it for a few reasons. Firs of all it's a full coverage foundation which is not tipical for powder, and second of all if you are in a rush and you don't want to apply liquid foundation, this is a great and fast alternative!

October 09, 2020

Tried, tested and true!

A MAC classic, I love this powder foundation. It gives full coverage, doesn’t feel cakey and comes in the perfect shade for me. Average price point for a product that works! Good for combination skin and doesn’t feel heavy at all.

August 05, 2020

Works wonders

I love Studio Fix Powder foundation , doesn’t break me out and doesn’t look cakey. Works wonders for me!
    I know this product is a little expensive but it's worth to buy. I I recommend .

August 05, 2020

My best goto foundation

I always keep this pancake foundation in my purse for touchups. these are buildable so wont make your face cakey! im a huge fan of mac anyway so i keep buying this rather than trying different brands. because mac is the best :)

July 22, 2020

Love Mac

I don't wear much make up but this is the foundation I've been using for a very long time. I've tried other brands but this one is my favorite. It's pricy but worth it.

June 25, 2020

Good

I know this product is a little expensive but it's worth to buy. I actually don't mind buying the price as long as you knew already that the product has good quality and it satisfy you.

June 17, 2020

Nice finish.

I have oily skin and was recommended this product. I use it daily and still get about 4 months out of it. It creates a nice even finish but it doesn't last all day. Still the best one I've used though!

April 21, 2020

Just Swipe on and Go

The least fussiest foundation for those with oily skin, it lasts well even without primer or setting spray. The coverage is generally medium but can be built up and it has a tendency to settle in dry patches, but no more than liquid foundations.

April 10, 2020

Feels light on skin & looks natural.

I love Studio Fix Powder foundation as it covers my acne scars, doesn’t break me out and doesn’t look cakey. Most times people don’t even notice I have foundation on and think I have even skin tone. Works wonders for me!

April 01, 2020

Great coverage

This powder coves everything, I sometimes have bad breakouts but you wouldn't even notice once I put this on. It lasts for most of the day as well, which is what I always am looking for.