Prestige Item
MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation Reviews

A one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. A real all-in-one. The choice of pros, and a long time favourite of M∙A∙C fans. For more information, go to http://www.maccosmetics.com/.

August 27, 2019

Always in my collection

On the pricier side for a powder foundation, but I love this product. It's my go to for those days I want something quick with medium to full coverage.

August 27, 2019

Perfect for traveling

I wash introduced to this powder 6 years ago and ever since than I have always kept one in my purse. It's the perfect powder to blot the oil while not leaving a film of foundation on you. There are times when I have to do my makeup on the go so this powder comes in handy for that. All I have to do is grab a brush and stipple it on and it will give the most flawless finish that last all day.

August 14, 2019
    East Sussex, United Kingdom

Best Powder

Now this product is the best powder I have come across I very pale skin and the colour never looks to dark on me. I it very full coverage I would say it covers all my freckles which I love. I have always found it hard to find a powder that doesn’t budge and go patchy around my nose as I have a very dry nose even when using primer but this powder covers it and doesn’t budge it’s the best one I’ve come across so far and I have so many different brands.

July 18, 2019
    Wirral, United Kingdom

Good powder.

This is a great powder, I wear this with the studio fix fluid it's great for setting and also for touch ups through the day. I have re-purchased this many times.

July 03, 2019

It's great for the first hour if you want a matte look

I've been buying this product for years, mostly because there are so many choices on the market, I'm overwhelmed. This product doesn't keep my face as matte as I'd like, but I suppose it's good enough. When there's just a bit left in the compact, I take out the chunks and easily grind them into a fine powder, then pour it into a pill bottle. I get a few months' more use out of it. I buy this product also because MAC doesn't test on animals (I think) and they give you a free lipstick with every 5 product containers you bring back.

April 30, 2019

Cannot live without this product!

Honestly the BEST powder I’ve used! I use it to set my whole face and it does not crease or budge at all. The best part about it is that you can use it on its own for a more natural look or put it on top of foundation as a setting powder. It works so well and hides blemishes and under eye circles - would 100% recommend!

April 01, 2019

everything you want in a foundation

This was the first foundation I ever used. I found when I was a teenage and experience acne, it really wasn't my favourite. Now, I'm in my 30's and I keep going back to it. It provide the coverage I look for with a bit of moisture.

March 25, 2019

Touch ups

Ive tried lots of products but Mac is the best.i had this fix powder which i carry everyday and it is good for touch ups like it seems like you always look fresh.

March 10, 2019

In love

This M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation is amazing for a quick makeup look on the go! This is my go to for those days I don’t want to put on a full face and go a little more natural. This foundation goes on beautifully and doesn’t cake like some powders do. The foundation feels super light on the skin and it is my favourite for hot weather. For someone who has a very oily t-zone, my oils do come through this foundation as the day goes on, but nothing a little blotting can’t fix!

February 16, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best every day powder!

I have been using this for years. It gives the just the right amount of coverage without looking all done-up. It’s lightweight but adequate. It does not clog pores and is very gentle on the skin. It’s versatile enough to be used daily as a base powder or with a wet sponge for a more professional finish.