Prestige Item
MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation Reviews

A one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. A real all-in-one. The choice of pros, and a long time favourite of M∙A∙C fans. For more information, go to http://www.maccosmetics.com/.

February 16, 2019

Best every day powder!

I have been using this for years. It gives the just the right amount of coverage without looking all done-up. It’s lightweight but adequate. It does not clog pores and is very gentle on the skin. It’s versatile enough to be used daily as a base powder or with a wet sponge for a more professional finish.

February 12, 2019

Best powder foundation ever

I've been using this foundation forever! I have oily/combination skin and liquid foundations tend to be cakey and leave me looking shiny. This is a perfect solution!! Full coverage that lasts all day.

January 26, 2019

Life savior for the lazy girls out there!

Sometimes I get my lazy days and don't want to apply full face foundation and put on setting spray, and all that jazz. When I'm lazy, all I want is to cover up my blemishes and call it a day. I do have mild rosacea and this powder foundation covers it up pretty nicely! The redness of my skin does peek over the foundation a bit, but it looks like I put on blush instead! Surprisingly, this foundation never dried my skin up, but using the fix plus mist/spray really finishes things up. Definitely recommend for those without needing extreme cover up!

January 22, 2019

GREAT POWDER FOR A NATURAL FINISH!!

Love this!! This is my to go to when I’m just running out in a hurry and wanna wake up my face! Medium coverage, beautiful finish when applied with my kabuki brush and lasts most of the day! Definitely recommend!

December 13, 2018

My favourite setting powder!

A little about my skin: I am an oily skinned gal who still experiences breakouts. Dealing with these issues, it is important for me to have my makeup be a) full coverage and b) mattifying. This powder checks both of those boxes. I use this over my foundation as a setting powder. I find it gives me a little boost of coverage while setting my foundation to a matte finish. I also like that this product comes in a huge selection of colours so it is definitely easy for most to find a match I would say. My only qualm with this product is the price. $35 for a compact and it lasts me maybe 1-2 months as I use it to set makeup then as a blot powder throughout my day. Having said that, its the only powder foundation I have found that performs as I want it to so for that reason, I will always repurchase this product. Its a classic for a reason and I have gone through many of these!

October 19, 2018

Go to

This is the only powder foundation I keep going back to. It is perfect for the summer months when I am just looking for something to dust over my face and even out my skin tone.
    This is light and does a great job giving me flawless skin. It also keep shine at bay on hot summer days.

September 16, 2018

Perfect

Would love the peice to be a little lower BUT its still a great orice for the product. One of the absolute best powder foundations out there. Looks so natural gives great coverage and performs well throughout the day.

July 16, 2018

My summer go-to

May 25, 2018

My go to face!!

Mac has always been my go to makeup when I want to look my best. The only thing I don’t like is it doesn’t stop the shine. If I don’t blot I’ll end up looking like I dipped in grease.

May 25, 2018

I've been using StudioFix powder since I was 13. I'm now 28.

This is my "old faithful". No matter how much my makeup changes, I will always use StudioFix in some way. It has excellent coverage for a powder, although it can look cake-y if you put on too many layers. They have SO many colours that I have been able to figure out my colours for each season - I wear NW 25 in summer, NW 20 in spring and fall, N3.5 in the winter. My favourite part of using MAC products is that for every 6 empty containers you bring into one of their stores, you get to choose a free lipstick or eye shadow. I've acquired so many lipsticks this way!