MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation Reviews

A one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. A real all-in-one. The choice of pros, and a long time favourite of M∙A∙C fans. For more information, go to http://www.maccosmetics.com/.

October 16, 2017

super fond de teint

Je trouve ce fond de teint super. Il a une bonne couvrance pour un fond de teint en poudre. Personnellement je l'utilise souvent en complément du studio fix fluid.

October 01, 2017

Fantastic powder foundation!

this is for sure my favourite high end powder foundation. It has light coverage compared to most liquid foundations. however i usually wear this on top of a foundation to make it a matte full coverage look. As well the formula is great, it has an incredibly silky texture and applies beautifully to the skin. It sets makeup great and has a beautiful natural finish on the skin and lasts quite long.
    My only problem is i got an employees mac to colour match my skin to a shade and they picked a shade too cool tone for me and i’m really disappointed in the shade i was given.

3.2/5

September 08, 2017

Nice powder

I am fussy with makeup products and this one is a keeper, not the best I have used when compared to my Artistry full coverage powder but I definitely use this for everyday makeup. Will recommend.

August 11, 2017

MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

I use the MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation on top of my liquid studio fix foundation! I know that it can be used as a foundation on its own but I use it more as a setting powder. It adds the perfect amount of coverage that I like and sets my liquid foundation. I only need to purchase this powder maybe once every 4 months, it lasts a very long time and a little goes a long way when using it. I use it with a powder brush or even often use the sponge it comes with as I find it works very well and feels great on your face.

I cannot recommend this powder enough for anyone looking to set foundation and to achieve FULL coverage- a lot of products claim to be full coverage but are not, simply add this powder and you will get true full coverage. When I choose to buy a drugstore foundation instead of my MAC foundation I know that using this powder will make it full coverage and help it last all day, if you want to save money and have to choose between liquid and this powder, I suggest buying the powder to use with a drug store foundation that is cheap, sometimes I combine it with the FIT ME foundation which can be found for about 9 dollars and I achieve a great long lasting coverage.

a HUGE 5/5 for this product.

August 03, 2017

I will buy this until the end of time

This is my all time can't live without product. I have yet to find something similar to the value and quality and effectiveness. I don't use foundation on my face at all, just concealer and this powder to even out my skin tone. I apply it with a powder brush, but the sponge works good too for under eye patting or around the nose touch ups and such. I always have 2 on hand, one in my makeup bag and one in my purse. Love the feel the texture coverage everything about it.

June 25, 2017

que du bonheur

il est super ce fond de teint, il couvre bien toute les imperfections, donne un très bon rendu. c'est le fond de teint que j'utilise , je le recommence a toutes les femmes

June 22, 2017

A staple in anyone's makeup bag.

I have yet to find a foundation powder that compares to this. The consistency is perfect; I have full coverage without the "cakey" feeling of a full face of makeup. I will apply in the morning and only require a touch up in the evening if I haven't already removed my makeup. Everyone needs to try it once! You will be hooked.

June 22, 2017

Great product and easy to use!

It's a great product! It provides a full coverage and is easy to use! You can use it without correcting for dark colour. I would highly recommend it and would buy it again!

June 17, 2017

I will always repurchase this

I've been using this powder for over a decade and it will always have a place in my makeup collection. I have tried many other comparable pressed powders by other brands but I always come back to this powder. If you use the included sponge or a flat kabuki you can get full coverage, but that's a little heavy handed for me so I tend to apply this with a large powder brush for light to medium coverage. It is quite matte, but I prefer that as I have very oily skin. Great texture, great lasting power, but my favourite thing about this powder is MACs incredible shade range. I'm used to having to settle for powders that are not quite a match, but 'good enough'. With this powder I am completely confident that its a perfect match. I actually buy 3 different shades so that I will be colour matched even during transitional seasons when I'm starting to get darker or lighter.

June 15, 2017

Wonderful product, this is a staple in my bag!

Worth every dollar, one of the best foundation powder’s out there, you can build up to your desired coverage - It never fails to deliver for a smooth, flawless, full coverage look that lasts all day. It applies quickly and evenly and can be used either on its own or over liquid foundation. Great for photographs as well- looks natural and glowing never cakey. I use NW18, it’s one of their lighter shades.