Prestige Item
MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation Reviews

A one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. A real all-in-one. The choice of pros, and a long time favourite of M∙A∙C fans. For more information, go to http://www.maccosmetics.com/.

April 11, 2012

LOVE it! Best product that Mac offers! Great coverage, great feeling! It seems expensive, until you try it and you realize how long it lasts and how great it works!

April 11, 2012

Best face product on the market. Been using it for probably 15 years and every time I think I should buy a cheaper brand, I resort back to this one because its tried and true. I'd rather spend money on face products than on trendy shadows and glosses that come and go with the seasons.

March 05, 2012

I have been using this for a few years and I find it gives the perfect porcelain complexion. I use it with a kabuki brush for best results. I will continue repurchasing this for sure!

February 24, 2012

very very nice powder!! it gives a mat finish to my skin! i wear it on top of my liquid foundation or by itself to absorb the oiliness in my face!

February 18, 2012

This powder is the best I've used in terms of coverage and how long it lasts. However, I heard it's not oil free and apparently this clogs porse and causes acne. I switched to a couple of other powders and they don't provide nearly the same amount of coverage. I'm considering going back just for its effectiveness though so it depends on what your priorities are!

February 03, 2012

I've been using this powder for years and the finish is flawless. Switched to Clinique powder for a while (my skin is acne prone and Clinique claims not to cause acne), but quickly went back to MAC studio fix when I wasn't getting the coverage I needed from Clinique. It's an awesome powder and I love it! Have been using it forever!

January 03, 2012

Love this product. It has great coverage and really evens out my skin tone. I have tried many but will always come back to this one.

December 12, 2011

I use the powder mostly for touch up and it helps my oily sweaty face at the most needed times! Definite buy for a light coverage!

November 09, 2011

Sometimes i choose to wear a lighter powder, but when Im going out on the town or surrounded by lots of people for a long period of time I use this one! This one seems to last longer on my face, (I sweat easily and so need to go to the powder room quiet often) I have a couple different kinds for different occasions and this is my "Im gonna really need it" powder.

It covers up my blemishes, and if a zit were to pop out of nowhere this bad boy gets it covered!
    I really like how it works for sensitive skin as well, sometimes my skin changes on me from season to season and this one works no matter what month it is (dont know if many people have that problem but if you do get this Mac foundation!!)

Mac can be on the more expensive side so be sure to get a really good brush to go with it so as to not ruin it. If you can afford it..buy it!

September 17, 2011

I have sensitive and combination skin. This foundation works great for me. Gives you great coverage without feeling like 10lbs of base on your skin. It covers up blemishes very well and blends into my skin and complexion amazingly! I would recommend this to everyone. If you're used to drug store foundations, pay the little extra and see/feel the difference for yourself!