MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 675 in Foundation

A one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. A real all-in-one. The choice of pros, and a long time favourite of M∙A∙C fans. For more information, go to http://www.maccosmetics.com/.

April 21, 2017

This is my all-time favourite powder. It is full coverage and sets my makeup perfectly. It is a great finishing touch to my foundation. I have been through about four of these already and I intend to buy more.

April 18, 2017

These are pretty good for drugstore foundation. I like the way they make my skin look great and glowing. They are cheap and cheerful and I recomend this if youre looking for a nice coverage.

April 08, 2017

You betcha this is a handy little miracle worker its great for touch ups at any time. fits into your purse and is handy to have. I like MA C products and studio fix powder plus is amazing. My skin looks great feels great and MA C staff are also amazing & helpful

April 05, 2017

I've been using MAC studio fix powder plus foundation since my wedding. Once I started using this product I couldn't go back to my old stuff. It works so well at providing coverage and evening out my complexion. I initially thought it seemed pricy, but a little goes a long way so it lasts me a very long time! I highly recommend this product!

March 15, 2017

I LOVE this powder/foundation so much!! The first one I bought was for my wedding 7 years ago and (yes I know I should have thrown it out) - but it lasted me until around December 2016 - which goes to show how little I wear powder/foundation, but also how much a value the product as well. It blends with my face so well you can barely tell that I am wearing anything at all which is great! It's light and I feel like my pores can breathe asd well.

March 10, 2017

I absolutely love this MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation! It has a very natural finish, is extremely easy to apply, and is perfect for my skin IThere is a huge range of shades available, so I had no problem matching my skin tone. I will be repurchasing when I finish it.

March 09, 2017

Now this is kind of expensive, but well worth it because #1 it will last long, #2 it blends into your skin so well, even using the sponge it comes with inside it blends so well. Not a harsh smell & lasts hours. one thing i can say is make sure you match your colour 100% in store.

March 09, 2017

Formerly used this finishing powder exclusively. Started to affect my skin and am not sure if there may have been a change in formula. While this product still has amazing coverage and staying power, I did not like how my skin reacted to it. I find it quite drying and that it leaves my skin with mild redness on my cheeks. For those more fortunate though (and for use in a professional kit), it is easily layerable and looks fantastic on camera. Super easy to find the perfect shade for your client.

February 25, 2017

pros:

1. blends perfectly on my skin.
    2. has a wide range of color selection.
    3. doesn't look cakey or powdery even on touch-ups.
    4. evens out my skin.
    5. doesn't break me out

cons:
    1. somewhat pricey
    2. last approx 6 hrs on my t-zone then it oils up and rubs off.

February 23, 2017

I really like this product especially in the summer time or times when I don't want to wear a heavy foundation. The MAC studio fix powder plus foundation really gives me almost full coverage for my mild rosacea and I feel confident when wearing it!

maudernart added a new review for
    Barilla Pasta

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Product Review Club-Feedback

lyneodj added a new review for
    Air Wick V.I.Poo Lemon Idol

michelfoucault added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber