MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 727 in Foundation

A one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. A real all-in-one. The choice of pros, and a long time favourite of M∙A∙C fans. For more information, go to http://www.maccosmetics.com/.

June 22, 2017

A staple in anyone's makeup bag.

I have yet to find a foundation powder that compares to this. The consistency is perfect; I have full coverage without the "cakey" feeling of a full face of makeup. I will apply in the morning and only require a touch up in the evening if I haven't already removed my makeup. Everyone needs to try it once! You will be hooked.

June 22, 2017

Great product and easy to use!

It's a great product! It provides a full coverage and is easy to use! You can use it without correcting for dark colour. I would highly recommend it and would buy it again!

June 17, 2017

I will always repurchase this

I've been using this powder for over a decade and it will always have a place in my makeup collection. I have tried many other comparable pressed powders by other brands but I always come back to this powder. If you use the included sponge or a flat kabuki you can get full coverage, but that's a little heavy handed for me so I tend to apply this with a large powder brush for light to medium coverage. It is quite matte, but I prefer that as I have very oily skin. Great texture, great lasting power, but my favourite thing about this powder is MACs incredible shade range. I'm used to having to settle for powders that are not quite a match, but 'good enough'. With this powder I am completely confident that its a perfect match. I actually buy 3 different shades so that I will be colour matched even during transitional seasons when I'm starting to get darker or lighter.

June 15, 2017

Wonderful product, this is a staple in my bag!

Worth every dollar, one of the best foundation powder’s out there, you can build up to your desired coverage - It never fails to deliver for a smooth, flawless, full coverage look that lasts all day. It applies quickly and evenly and can be used either on its own or over liquid foundation. Great for photographs as well- looks natural and glowing never cakey. I use NW18, it’s one of their lighter shades.

May 16, 2017

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE......there is nothing that works like Mac! I have never found a powder that has such amazing coverage. It is a little pricey but well worth it. I am always looking for deals on it but will continue to buy it.

April 29, 2017

Rarement j'essaie les produits Mac car ils sont assez dispendieux ! Mais avec une amie, j'ai essayé ce petit bijou . Bonne couvrance, beaux choix de couleurs et tient bien . Quoi demander de plus?

April 29, 2017

After putting on a BB cream , I just add this miracle wonder here and a little bit of blush and I'm ready to go! Very useful for people on the go! Will be using this product FOREVER!

April 28, 2017

Great product! It comes in multiple shades to match any skin colour. This powder is fantastic because it is easily buildable and can be worn as a top coat on liquid foundation, or has enough coverage to just be worn straight onto the skin. It lasts all day without getting too oily or cakey. I have bought this powder for over 8 years now and still buy it to this day! Lasts a while too (for me personal 3-6 months)

April 21, 2017

This is my all-time favourite powder. It is full coverage and sets my makeup perfectly. It is a great finishing touch to my foundation. I have been through about four of these already and I intend to buy more.

April 08, 2017

You betcha this is a handy little miracle worker its great for touch ups at any time. fits into your purse and is handy to have. I like MA C products and studio fix powder plus is amazing. My skin looks great feels great and MA C staff are also amazing & helpful

Adrienne07 has posted in the forum topic
    Edible Deodorant?

Adrienne07 added a new review for
    Johnson's Baby Oil

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Dove White Beauty Bar

DreamBig added a new review for
    Nutrigrain

pabrams added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar