Prestige Item
MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation Reviews

A one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. A real all-in-one. The choice of pros, and a long time favourite of M∙A∙C fans. For more information, go to http://www.maccosmetics.com/.

June 17, 2017

I will always repurchase this

I've been using this powder for over a decade and it will always have a place in my makeup collection. I have tried many other comparable pressed powders by other brands but I always come back to this powder. If you use the included sponge or a flat kabuki you can get full coverage, but that's a little heavy handed for me so I tend to apply this with a large powder brush for light to medium coverage. It is quite matte, but I prefer that as I have very oily skin. Great texture, great lasting power, but my favourite thing about this powder is MACs incredible shade range. I'm used to having to settle for powders that are not quite a match, but 'good enough'. With this powder I am completely confident that its a perfect match. I actually buy 3 different shades so that I will be colour matched even during transitional seasons when I'm starting to get darker or lighter.

June 15, 2017

Wonderful product, this is a staple in my bag!

Worth every dollar, one of the best foundation powder’s out there, you can build up to your desired coverage - It never fails to deliver for a smooth, flawless, full coverage look that lasts all day. It applies quickly and evenly and can be used either on its own or over liquid foundation. Great for photographs as well- looks natural and glowing never cakey. I use NW18, it’s one of their lighter shades.

May 16, 2017

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE......there is nothing that works like Mac! I have never found a powder that has such amazing coverage. It is a little pricey but well worth it. I am always looking for deals on it but will continue to buy it.

April 29, 2017

Rarement j'essaie les produits Mac car ils sont assez dispendieux ! Mais avec une amie, j'ai essayé ce petit bijou . Bonne couvrance, beaux choix de couleurs et tient bien . Quoi demander de plus?

April 29, 2017

After putting on a BB cream , I just add this miracle wonder here and a little bit of blush and I'm ready to go! Very useful for people on the go! Will be using this product FOREVER!

April 28, 2017

Great product! It comes in multiple shades to match any skin colour. This powder is fantastic because it is easily buildable and can be worn as a top coat on liquid foundation, or has enough coverage to just be worn straight onto the skin. It lasts all day without getting too oily or cakey. I have bought this powder for over 8 years now and still buy it to this day! Lasts a while too (for me personal 3-6 months)

April 21, 2017

This is my all-time favourite powder. It is full coverage and sets my makeup perfectly. It is a great finishing touch to my foundation. I have been through about four of these already and I intend to buy more.

April 08, 2017

You betcha this is a handy little miracle worker its great for touch ups at any time. fits into your purse and is handy to have. I like MA C products and studio fix powder plus is amazing. My skin looks great feels great and MA C staff are also amazing & helpful

April 05, 2017

I've been using MAC studio fix powder plus foundation since my wedding. Once I started using this product I couldn't go back to my old stuff. It works so well at providing coverage and evening out my complexion. I initially thought it seemed pricy, but a little goes a long way so it lasts me a very long time! I highly recommend this product!

March 15, 2017

I LOVE this powder/foundation so much!! The first one I bought was for my wedding 7 years ago and (yes I know I should have thrown it out) - but it lasted me until around December 2016 - which goes to show how little I wear powder/foundation, but also how much a value the product as well. It blends with my face so well you can barely tell that I am wearing anything at all which is great! It's light and I feel like my pores can breathe asd well.