Prestige Item
MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation Reviews

A one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. A real all-in-one. The choice of pros, and a long time favourite of M∙A∙C fans. For more information, go to http://www.maccosmetics.com/.

November 29, 2020

Amazing bet

Heya ladies..this is totally amazing. I got this as. A gift but I later on purchased it by myself. This is totally amazing product. I loved using it. It completely blenders with my skin colour

November 03, 2020

Your New Favourite

This is the only foundation I will use on my face. Works great for sensitive, dry, oily or combination skin. One compact lasts at least six months so we’ll worth this price.

November 03, 2020

I can't live without this product

This is the absolute best powder. I have used this for 10 years and it never disappoints!! All I use is moisturizer and then top with my studio fix and I am good to go. Never looks caked or dull! Add a touch of water and voila, a foundation! Love!

October 19, 2020
    Greece

My favorite presed powder foundation

Mac Studio Fix is my favorite pressed powder foundation. I like it for a few reasons. Firs of all it's a full coverage foundation which is not tipical for powder, and second of all if you are in a rush and you don't want to apply liquid foundation, this is a great and fast alternative!

October 09, 2020

Tried, tested and true!

A MAC classic, I love this powder foundation. It gives full coverage, doesn’t feel cakey and comes in the perfect shade for me. Average price point for a product that works! Good for combination skin and doesn’t feel heavy at all.

August 05, 2020

Works wonders

I love Studio Fix Powder foundation , doesn’t break me out and doesn’t look cakey. Works wonders for me!
    I know this product is a little expensive but it's worth to buy. I I recommend .

August 05, 2020

My best goto foundation

I always keep this pancake foundation in my purse for touchups. these are buildable so wont make your face cakey! im a huge fan of mac anyway so i keep buying this rather than trying different brands. because mac is the best :)

July 22, 2020

Love Mac

I don't wear much make up but this is the foundation I've been using for a very long time. I've tried other brands but this one is my favorite. It's pricy but worth it.

June 25, 2020

Good

I know this product is a little expensive but it's worth to buy. I actually don't mind buying the price as long as you knew already that the product has good quality and it satisfy you.

June 17, 2020

Nice finish.

I have oily skin and was recommended this product. I use it daily and still get about 4 months out of it. It creates a nice even finish but it doesn't last all day. Still the best one I've used though!