MAC Cosmetics Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation Reviews

A creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating, instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush. Long-wearing, water-resistant.

May 18, 2017

This foundation wears beautifully and is very buildable in terms of coverage. It works on days where you need a natural finish, as well as days where you're going for a heavier full face. I also love the fact that it's packaged in a tube which makes it easy to travel with! Good price too, as compared to to other brands!

March 17, 2017

Excellent foundation that goes on super creamy and provides medium to more buildable coverage! Great for weddings, grad, other special occasions, and photo shoots. Studio sculpt leaves your skin looking flawless and feeling smooth without being too greasy; those with very oily skin may wish to avoid this product though, as I find it slightly mouse like and bit too rich for such a skin type. Love the bottle this comes in as it lets you visualize how much foundation you are actually getting (unlike the pour over bottles, like Studio Fix). Blends very well (still always recommend cleaning up with a sponge though) and gives flawless coverage when use in conjunction with Studio Fix powder! One of the best foundations on the market.

February 26, 2016

I had the opportunity to try this foundation out, and it was incredible! It went on so smoothly, and the coverage was amazing. The satin finish really got it for me, I love how it still looks like it's my natural skin. Love it!

February 26, 2016

Love this foundation and have been using it for ages.
    As with all MAC foundations comes in every shade you can imagine, and the ladies are good at matching you with your perfect one.
    You can build quite a thick coverage, which I need cause I hate my freckles.
    It makes your skin look dewy, not too matt!
    Only problem - they test on animals!!!
    This has become too much of a negative point for me and I am afraid I am going to have to change it up!

February 08, 2016

I love that it covers the red of my face, and makes my freckles less noticeable!

1.3/5

April 19, 2015

I love the studio sculpt concealer but the foundation oxidized to turn orange and it made my skin very itchy and it broke me out with little texture bumps.

October 24, 2014

This is one of my favorite foundations, it is full cover and the shade is perfect on my skin tone, the price is what you would expect for a MAC product.

October 23, 2014

blends really well and gives great coverage

October 23, 2014

I like this foundation, a 40 ml bottle lasts a surprisingly long time. The coverage is good, but I'm not in love with it.

2.8/5

September 12, 2014

This is a good product for coverage, goes own really well. I started using it, along with MAC concealer & pressed powder around the time I got married 2 summers ago. During that time I also had a much stricter face care routine, so I think the combination of makeup & cleansers, etc. helped calm down my breakouts. However, I stopped using the foundation & pressed powder for 2 reasons. A) because it's a bit more than I like to spend, & B) I found that these 2 products together would actually sink into my fine lines throughout the day & in fact amplified their appearance. I'm only 25, so the last thing I need is to look like I'm already getting wrinkles! Perhaps a primer would help, but I'm about to start using an extra product on my face just to accommodate a product that can be replaced. However, I'm not sure if it's the Studio Sculpt or the pressed powder (or a combination) that sunk into the creases, so it might be a good product on its own for some people.