MAC Pro Longwear Foundation Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 675 in Foundation

April 10, 2017

LOVE IT, I totally regret not buy it sooner. Full coverage to me plus can be layered it needed., my shade is nw 20 and it match more perfect then any other foundation iv tired. Gives a natural looking finish and is water proof for the most part and stays on All day highly recommend.

March 21, 2017

I love this foundation. It's definitely my go to and I haven't yet found another that provides the saem flawless coverage without making me look "cakey". MAC products are high quality, and while pricey - are worth every penny.

February 01, 2017

I wasn't too happy with the results of this foundation. The price was better than some foundations I have used before but I don't think it was suitable for this product. I liked the pump feature but I thought it left a very caked feel to my face and I had a hard time spreading it and getting an even feel. I thought it was a bit dark even though I was told it would for sure match my skin tone! I swear by another foundation that MAC has to offer now so maybe that's why I don't see this product as such a great buy. I believe the price was better than the one I use now though! (Studio Fix Fluid)

January 26, 2017

I have pretty oily skin and I find that this is one of the only foundations that keeps my oily skin at bay. It definetly is long lasting and looks great in pictures. It's buildable which helps depending on the look I'm going for or how much coverage I want. It does a good job covering my blemishes without the use of concealer.

November 27, 2016

I had used this foundation for years and really liked it. Great coverage without looking cakey, and still gives you a natural look. I have since found a foundation that I like better but this was my go to one for years. This is one that regard less, I always keep in my collection because its one that you can count on for good results.

November 22, 2016

I stopped using this after I realized it was clogging my stores... but now that I am taking much better of my skin I really want to try this again.

I have brown skin (olive/tan/medium) and MAC is the ONLYYYYYY line that sells the perfect shades for brown skin!

This foundation has great coverage, last long, and glides on very smooth!

September 20, 2016

Having oily skin this foundation is amazing! Stays put all day and helps control oil. By far one of the best foundations i've used. It's my go to everyday foundation have bought multiple times and never dissapointed

September 13, 2016

I have very oily skin, and I've used several different BB Creams and Foundations - none of which worked. They would always start to cake and slide off my face (not good when you're at work!). I went into MAC and asked for something that would give me medium coverage that would last on oily skin, and my girl Michelle set me up with the Prolongwear Foundation. It was on the pricey side but it blends well with my skin, doesn't clog my pores and lasts like you wouldn't believe! I absolutely love this stuff!

July 01, 2016

This is the only foundation I will ever use again. I'm very fair and MAC is one of the few that offers shades light enough for me. The foundation doesn't slide off at all and the coverage can be built up, or reduced with a damp beauty blender. Holy grail product.

February 09, 2016

Nice medium-full coverage that does as it claims: last all day. I put this on in the morning before I go to school and when I come back, my face is still flawless. I've had this foundation for so long already that at this point, I want to finish it so I can try new foundations!