4.1/5
Prestige Item
MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation SPF 15 Reviews

MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation SPF 15 NW20. When applying the foundation, apply a dime-sized amount of foundation onto finger tips or makeup sponge and smooth onto face and neck, blending for color-match. Visit maccosmetics.com for more information.

February 14, 2020
    Tennessee, United States

I absolutely love this product!

This is my favorite foundation out of many that I’ve tried! I’ve tried using other foundations but i always wind up going back to this one. I love that it is full coverage and doesn’t get cakey looking.

January 31, 2020
    Hounslow, United Kingdom

Good coverage and doesn’t feel heavy

I was really impressed with this foundation. It goes on really well and has good coverage. It doesn’t feel super heavy.

I have quite oily skin and this kept my skin matte and didn’t slide off my face. Will be buying again!

January 30, 2020
    United Kingdom

Lovely finish but not the best for me!

I personally find that this foundation doesn’t sit right on my oily skin, although it leaves a lovely coverage - the formula just slips off my face!

Also, MAC isn’t cruelty free :(

Overall, this foundation may not work for me, but it would be great for somebody with dry skin.

January 22, 2020
    United Kingdom

Best foundation yet

Only foundation I have found to mix well with other products, large variety of shades, great for a variety of skin types, blends well and gives great coverage, after trying many foundations this is the only one I will ever use and feel confident in.

January 05, 2020
    England, United Kingdom

Slightly disappointed

This product wasn’t for me. I like using silicone sponges to blend and this foundation didn’t blend well with it so had to use a beauty blender. When I add powder it tends to build up in certain areas and turns to little blobs (this didn’t happen with other foundation I used). The final product does look good but I won’t be using it again.

December 16, 2019
    North East Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Very glamorous flawless finish

Recieved a sample in NC42. A tiny bit goes a very long way so excellent value for money.

Great colour match too using online diagnostic.

Flawless finish ideal for any party/night out. Velvety look with even coverage.

December 12, 2019

My go to!

Who doesnt love mac? I mean this is one of my go to's. A little goes along way. Makes my skin have that full coverage look. I cant get enough of mac products!

December 07, 2019
    Texas, United States

Yes honey

This stuff = magic in a bottle! If you want to look like you are a beautiful model this is the stuff for you it transforms my face on even my worst day. Covers dark spots and imperfections with ease. 100000 perfect recommend!

November 25, 2019
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Great coverage

I really like the results I got from this foundation, it gave me excellent coverage and the chosen shade was perfect, it goes on evenly and smoothly and contains SPF to, it's excellent.

October 30, 2019
    Cardiff, United Kingdom

Great coverage

This is beautiful foundation ,its medium/full coverage and is very buildable , its very smooth and creamy and applies great with a sponge or brush , it covers any breakouts and looks flawless